Page 8 of 1694 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Oh, I love your return address label. Too cute!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Thanks, Viv!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Can I use rub-ons on the acrylic album? Like directly on it? Would it also show through on the other side?

Yes you can use rubons right on the album, they should stick and yes they will show through.

I peel the plastic off of each page and wash them in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before doing anything, I was told it will help things adhere in case there is something on them.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I am feeling yucky. I really think I am getting sick. I feel like ********, so does Brittni, she is very tired and her whole body aches. She is in the shower and then she is going to drink some warm theraflu and lay down and watch Shrek the Halls Christmas show.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

My eyes are still a little off but it is definitely better. It has been snowing here since about 3 pm.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Doug had me email the company I ordered my camera from and see if it had been shipped yet as they posted on the order confirmation email that they would send an email when it was shipped so we could track it. We never got one, so I emailed them this morning, they emailed back and it will be here tomorrow. YIPPEEEEE!!!!!! I can not wait, I am so excited.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne- Seriously, you should go talk to your doctor.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Doug had me email the company I ordered my camera from and see if it had been shipped yet as they posted on the order confirmation email that they would send an email when it was shipped so we could track it. We never got one, so I emailed them this morning, they emailed back and it will be here tomorrow. YIPPEEEEE!!!!!! I can not wait, I am so excited.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Carrie, got your card. Gorgeous!! Love how you did the envelope, too.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Hey Lesley! Did you have a good night of sleep?

I haven't started this month's challenge yet either. I do have an acrylic album that I wanted to use just for this challenge.

I did the challenge for this month.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

Great news about your camera Yvonne, hope your feeling a little better.

I'm off to the supermarket and post office.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
Carrie, got your card. Gorgeous!! Love how you did the envelope, too.

********! That was quick! I wonder what took the bling so long to get there, but my card got there that fast. Hmmm.

Well, here I am on the new thread. My first word is a bleeped word. Excellent.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I'm up way too late. That't the problem with having a nap when the kids do. I sometimes am able to stay up late and not feel tired.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Well, I'm sick. I have that nasty feeling in my throat, my nose is stuffed and worst of all, I can't taste anything. That's always the first thing to go on me when I am sick, my sense of taste. It takes FOREVER to come back, too.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I'm all signed up for my classes! I registered on December 1, but I just paid my tuition tonight. I ordered my books this morning. Honestly, I have always hated school. If it wasn't for my mom dragging me to UNLV after I graduated from high school, I woulnd't have gone to college. Thank God she did what she did.

Anyway, I'm actually excited about getting back to school. It feels different this time. Before when I was working on my Masters in School Counseling, I was working full time teaching PE, then going to school at night. That sucked. But what sucks even more is that I never got to finish that degree because I moved to CA with that love handle having, Effexor popping, mother ******** coward I am still married to. (Can you tell I had a fight with him tonight? I won.)

But I just feel like I am starting out so fresh. I'll get my Masters, save my money, but a home for me and my boys, start working again, and just get back into LIFE.

By the way, I think I'm getting ready to meet the other EHG soon. Not sure when, but I'll keep you posted. He seems really nice.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Yvonne,

Did your eyes ever clear up? Did you call your doctor?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Lesley,

I'm so sorry your in-laws are causing so much hassle right now. It just makes one stop and wonder, what the hell is the big deal? Who cares if more people come...the more the merrier I always say. Their loss.

I'm glad your DH was with you when you were out on your walk. I have never had a panic attack, but I have seen whats-his-face have them, and it must be so scary. I'm glad you're alright.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Good night Lovelies. Chat tomorrow.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Meak72

Hi Carrie, I was going to check back in this arvo and did more housework instead then read for a while. First time I've tried to sit and relax by reading in a long while, been reading since we had dinner really.

Carrie , you are sounding really positive about things, thats great, go enjoy your schooling you won't regret it, just show him what your capable of and what you gave up.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Don't know if this link is any good to anyone, or whether you may all have it anyway

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14897...

Page 8 of 1694 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics