Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: ideas to organize stickers?        (Topic#1490625)
naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 01-01-09 12:16 AM

Hi everyone, I'm made a complete mess , I have no idea how to organize my stickers,I just keep them in a box, so when I need to use them I can not find the rigth one because they are all mixed, any idea?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

TinkFreak117
Veteran
TinkFreak117
In response to naf

I used like a filing cabinet. With sections like winter, spring, summer, fall, love, letters, guy stuff, other, etc

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to TinkFreak117

I used a really big three ring binder, with page protectors , which I labeled for the different types of stickers. I can find what I want quickly, and put them back when i'm done, and the binder is on the shelf next to my albums.

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Jalynne

I use the three ring binder system too. In addition to page protectors , I use photo pages and baseball card holders (all designed for use with three ring binders). These will hold a variety of sizes very nicely.

toddlerdayz
Veteran
toddlerdayz
In response to TinkFreak117

• Jalynne Said:
I used a really big three ring binder, with page protectors , which I labeled for the different types of stickers. I can find what I want quickly, and put them back when i'm done, and the binder is on the shelf next to my albums.

I do this with my alphabet and number stickers. But, never thought of doing it with my other stickers. Thanks!

Edited by toddlerdayz on 01-01-09 09:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

itsyscrapper
Expert
itsyscrapper
In response to naf

I also use a 3 ring binder with clear pocket pages. Each pocket holds a different theme -- seasons, alphas, journaling, family, pet, etc.

Riegel
Riegel 
Tenant
Riegel
In response to itsyscrapper

I use a 3 ring binder as well and love it.

GymnasticsMom
Expert
GymnasticsMom
In response to Riegel

I have 2 of those 3 drawer organizers with the deep drawers. One of them is smaller than the other so I have them stacked. I have the smaller one labeled seasonal/holidays...baby/children....misc.....and then I have the bigger one for all of my alphabet stickers and the packs of stickers that are too long to fit in the smaller organizer.

the 3 ring binder is a great idea! I would have never thought of doing that! Thanks for the idea!

Coolbunny
Veteran
Coolbunny
In response to GymnasticsMom

I just got some of those cube organizer units from Micheals (the white ones), which can be stacked, etc.

I decided to take up three drawers for my stickers. Because I didn't want to be digging for them in each of the drawers, I got clear plastic zip lock bags and sorted them by themes:

1. Celebrations - all birthday stickers, graduation, etc.
2. Love - wedding, valentine hearts,
3. Family
4. Vacations - beach stickers
5. Easter
6. Halloween
7. Misc.
8. Foam (the foam stickers I have)
9. Glitter (like the diamond shaped gems, etc.)

I think I had a few other themes/categories. I JUST sorted them out TODAY!! So I don't know how it will work, but I'm excited that they will be easy to reach so to say.

Have fun organizing your stickers!

Coastie Wife
Pro
Coastie Wife
In response to KatieJo

• KatieJo Said:
I use the three ring binder system too. In addition to page protectors , I use photo pages and baseball card holders (all designed for use with three ring binders). These will hold a variety of sizes very nicely.

This is what I do too!! The baseball card holders are the way to go!:)

itsyscrapper
Expert
itsyscrapper
In response to itsyscrapper

• itsyscrapper Said:
I also use a 3 ring binder with clear pocket pages. Each pocket holds a different theme -- seasons, alphas, journaling, family, pet, etc.

I bought a 13x7 expandable file for my stickers today at HL. My binder was getting way to bulky to carry around. The exandable file is great!

mommy3girls
Veteran
mommy3girls
In response to Jalynne

• Jalynne Said:

What a WONDERFUL idea!! Thanks

Joelle m
Tenant
Joelle m
In response to mommy3girls

I used an old shoe rack to hang them (see a pic in my gallery) and I used binder rings to sort them by theme.

Sweetpea523
Idol
Sweetpea523
In response to Joelle m

I'm still ol' skool. I have my stickers in a photo storage box. I used purple and green notecards to separate the categories and alternated each color for easy findage. You just have to find what works for you - lots of great ideas so far!

mlynnm
mlynnm 
Guru
mlynnm
In response to Sweetpea523

Great question and ideas, thanks everyone!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to naf

I put mine in a big letter size envelope and store them with the patterned paper for the same theme. I like it that way then I have all the stuff together.

Guru
In response to naf

Since I'm a total newbie I appreciate reading all these things from those more experienced.
I've been keeping the few I've got loose in the box with one of my kits. I have to make sure all this stuff is out of reach of my granddaughters as they opened my first kit and tore up a sheet of vellum stickers. Can't wait to get out and into a place of my own where I won't have this problem. I'm aiming for an efficieincy apartment and there's no where for one of them to hide whil they do something like that.

snowflake150
Expert
snowflake150
In response to moodymolly

i'M GOING RIGHT NOW AND REORGAINZING MY STICKERS.
THANKS SNOWFLAKE150 SORRY EVERYTHING IS IN CAPS

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to snowflake150

I started with organizing all of mine in a 7x13 file...but then I accumulated too many so I moved to the binder system. I separated them by theme in binders and put them into page protectors . I have just recently changed again because I had filled 5 binders (I think I have a problem) I now have all of my rubons and stickers organized by theme and hanging on 2 Clip It Up s. They hold so much, but I still needed two, crazy I know, but I absolutely love them. It is so easy to see and get to everything. Goodluck organizing!

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 01-07-09 08:11 PM
In response to llprncess3

Thanks everyone, I already ordered the PSB binder and refills, I'm excited about start to organize all the sticker I have, and now I;m thinking that maybe I'm gonna buy more PSB binder for my clear stamps, alphabets etc!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:
PSB Binder - Black/Navy (Discontinued)

Edited by naf on 01-07-09 08:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics