Page 1 of 417 
Username Post: ***Memories to Last ~~COF/Critique~~ Group***Full/Active        (Topic#1491167)
fablady
Queen
fablady

Hi Glad you found this thread here to our group- and please read first page and then leave a post so we can know you are here on last page,you do not have to go back and read all the pages so far.

First add our name to your signature so you can show pride in our group. Also make sure you add each other to your friends in your place. And when u have free time check out each other gallery and leave some love for each other.
To be an active member you must post and leave love on lo's weekly! If not we understand times can be busy,just let us know that u will be gone.
So, if u are an active member you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. This is weekly commitment on your part, to post and check in weekly.
We have limited the amount of active members so we can get to know each other and you can keep up leaving comments on lo's and so forth. Also active members are there to help and critique each other work.
We will be doing fun things like challenges, or a lo for our group, or other fun things, just know its your choice if you can do it or not, there is no rules or hassles, sometimes it works or not, so don't worry if you don't get it done, or can't do it. Just know being a active member is doing at least one challenge or swap in the group,you do not have to do everything,but try to do at least one. And if anyone has any fun ideas or sugguestions feel free to post them.Also share your lo's,photo's, blogs you do,link them here, we are here to support and help each other.

Please anytime you sign in to sb.com - make sure you stop by our group thread and chat or even just say hi, want to keep in touch as much as possible if your on the site. I want everyone to feel they are a part of this group that their opinions and inputs matter. This is all our group, I want it to be fun for all of us.So be an active member!!

ACTIVE MEMBERS:
MEMBERS:
Fablady-Karen- group founder
Scrap Police-Kathy
Shellsurfer --LuAnn
Laura C
SuperAllyFan-Kim
catscrapshere-Cathy
Ibescrappin --Terri
Scrabrabbit-Sarah
Karen-Lee-KarenLee
ncyankee
flutterbyes
ticabaum--Shirley
Dgustafson74
Dna301
Southern Lady

If you haven't posted in awhile I took you off the active members list,-to get back on just pm me and let me know u want to re join.

Our first Valentine Swap:
Hosted by fablady- Karen DONE

Memories February Scraplift Challenge-by SuperAllyFall-Kim/DONE!!!

Thanks everyone for being a part of the Memories to Last COF Critique Group!

Scraplift challenge for Jan;
Scraplift a lo of the person before you here,and if your first on the list scraplift the last one. When you have it done post the lo u scrapped and yours.

Valentine Swap
1.Karen Lee
2.Karen
3.Wendy
4.Laura
5.Kathy (St Patrick)
6.Kim
7.Luci(Deb)
8.Cathy

Challenge: What can you do with this?
Karen Lee will post an image then you make whatever you want using that image. Deadline: May 15th
Players:
Karen Lee
Kathy
Kim
Cathy
Sarah
Laura

Anyone else want to join in the fun?

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to fablady

Ok I'm here at the new thread!!!Put this one in ur fav!

Ibescrappin
Diva
Ibescrappin
In response to fablady

Hi Karen. Thanks for the link. Glad I'm still on the active list !!

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to Ibescrappin

Terri u pop in enough not to get on the in-active list,hehe!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to fablady

I'm here!

Ibescrappin
Diva
Ibescrappin
In response to CatScrapsHere

Hey Cathy!! Hope you had a great holiday season!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Ibescrappin

I found you - I'm here

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to SuperAllyFan

Hope now this makes this thread faster,HI Kim,Cathy!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• Scrap-Time Said:
Kim - I don't know if you saw this layout or not but thought I would share it since it is a lift of you!

Apa Kabar's layout - You've got the cutest little baby face

I hadn't so thanks for linking it - Hers is better than mine

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• Shellsurfer Said:
  • SuperAllyFan Said:
Sometime LuAnn, I'm gonna bug you about doing digi. I've got a couple of free kits but I have no idea what to do or where to start

It's really easy peasy Kimmi, as long as you have a photo program of some kind. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, but if you have access to something different, and I don't know how to use it, I know a lot of digi scrappers that I can hook you up with. Digi scrappers are a fun and helpful bunch!

I have Photoshop Elements, but I'm not too familiar with it yet - I only use it to make photos black and white with colour on them I also have Paint Shop Pro X1. When I get around to it, I'll rack your brains

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hi Terri!

Kimmi, how was the first day back at school?

I'm whipped already. 3 loads of laundry done and groceries too. I'm taking a little breather and then going to complete one of those thank you cards and then I'll post it. DS is watching Scooby-Doo and playing with his Transformers so he's happy. Thank goodness!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Ok ladies, here's the card. She's ordered 6 of them from me. They'll all be the same. You really think I can charge her $1.50 each on these?

Bus Thank You Card By CatScrapsHere

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

I am here!!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Shellsurfer

I'm here to

Cathy love the card and yes it is worth $1.50, it's so cute

L.J.H.fromR.I.
Diva
L.J.H.fromR.I.
In response to luciscraper

Wow! I popped in on the right day!

Count me in on the scraplift challenge, and I'm mulling over the Valentine's swap.

Kathy...Congrats on the new house, girl!!!!!!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Kimmi, how was the first day back at school?

Yeah OK, but I'm so tired - I've still not fully got over the jet lag but hopefully I'll get a good sleep tonight.

It didn't start off so well though. I went in at 8am to get my plans for my week done as I missed the last 4 days of school before Christmas cos I was sick. When I got there though, my classroom looked like bomb had hit it. It wasn't a supply teacher who covered my class, it was our Principal Teacher and for her to leave it in such a mess, really annoyed me. I spent 40 minutes just tidying everything up, moving furniture back into place, putting away things she had done with the class, putting pencils back in tubs etc ... things that she is perfectly capable of and has no excuse not to have done them. I know it sounds really petty, but I would never leave someone else's room in a state like that. She's also the kind of teacher that if someone had left her room in such a mess, she'd be the first one complaining. Anyway, it meant I couldn't get my week's plan done in time and only managed to do today's, so when I finally got the rest of the week done at the end of the day, I realised I needed things photocopied, but won't be able to as the photocopying is done on a Monday morning for the week. I've had to bring stuff home to scan and print out ....

Hoping tomorrow is a lot better

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

I'm here.

feel stuffy and headacheish and draggy. So going to look around here and veg on the couch and try to go to bed earlier.

Have the house inspection tomorrow at 9:30 and then a painter is coming on Friday at 5 to give an estimate if I decide to paint some of the rooms inside. Yippee!
CA bank is still trying to get to it. Uugh! so no final closing on that yet

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Scrap-Time

Luann - when is the baby and mommy coming home?

Karen - can you add the info Karen Lee had about the Valentine swap to the front page?

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 01-05-09 04:38 PM
In response to Scrap-Time

Wow...just checking out our new home. I kinda like it!LOL Just checking in after a busy day at work...not as crazy as Friday though!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to WILLA

you changed your avi again Dale, lol

Page 1 of 417 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics