Page 1 of 1308 
Username Post: The Sassy Blinging Babes COF (Full & Active!)        (Topic#1491213)
SassyBlingingBabes
Resident
SassyBlingingBabes

Hi There Ladies!

Welcome to the Sassy Blinging Babes Circle Of Friends (COF) Scrapbooking Group!!

(Note: Due to the previous thread size this is Part Four of our thread).

You can see our Old Threads Here, Here! and Here! and Here!

Definition of The Sassy Blinging Babes - A Fantastic Group Of Ladies Who Support Each Other, Talk And Scrap Together.

◊ (¯`'•.¸ (¯`'•.¸ *◊☼◊* ¸.•'´¯) ¸.•' ´¯) ◊
˜”*°•.˜”*°•. ˜”*° •☼• °*”˜ .•°*”˜.•°*”˜
~ The Sassy Blinging Babes COF ~
◊ .•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜☼˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•. ◊
` (_¸.•'´ (_¸.•'´ *◊☼◊* `'•.¸_) `'•.¸_)

Our Current Sassy Blinging Babes are:

1. Candace (Candace M.), Mississippi
2. Cathy (scrappycath), Pennsylvania
3. Colleen (clgdesign), Kentucky
4. Cyndi (Cynscrapgirl), Arizona
5. Dana (purpledurple), Kansas
6. Danica/Dani (DaniKat), Virgina
7. Joy (NMlady), New Mexico
8. Karen (Karen3066), Kentucky
9. Kelly (KellyCali) (Co-Driver), Guam
10. Kristy (-Kristy-), Tennessee
11. Lisa (Nrthwdsscrapper), Wisconsin
12. Noelle (Noelle311), Georgia
13. Rhonda (rtay) (Co Driver), Oregen
14. Sarah (Sarah-Scraps) (Co-Driver), Australia
15. Shannon (ScrappyPrincess), Pennsylvania
16. Shirley (jellyziva), Arizona
17. Tammye (momany), Florida
18. Wendy (wendyb2227), Florida

* If you would like to join the group, please introduce yourself in a post and include the following questions with answers:

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called?
2. Where are you from?
3. Your birthday?
4. Favorite color?
5. Favorite flower?
6. Any collections?
7. # of years scrapbooking?
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long?
9. Kids? Names & Ages?
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many?
11. What do you do for a living?
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique?
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies?
14. What is your favorite scrap subject?
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself!

Also, if you could PM one of the Co-Drivers the following information about yourself, so we can update our group contact list...That would be really fabulous!

Full Name
Address
Birthday
Email address
Blog address

GUIDELINES:

We all understand that real life can become a pain sometimes and life gets pretty busy...So, if you want to leave the group, Please let us know or PM a driver. There will be no hard feelings!

Due to the amount of scrappers who want to be in an active support group, we only have one "rule" to stay a member and that is...the "posting" rule. (Note: The rest are just guidelines so people know what is going on).

Posting:

* Please check in at least once a week and say hello and or just let us know you're ok.

* Now, if you're ill, or you're going away etc. and can't get on, we totally understand that, just let us know that you won't be on for a few weeks so we don't worry!

* If a member does not post anything for a month, their spot will be opened up to new members.

Layouts:

* No specific number required, just post them as you do them!

* If you have a LO you would like to share, please put the link in your post (instead of a general can you look at my gallery). That way we can talk about your latest project together!

* We all love comments, so please make an effort to check out each others galleries.

* When a member posts up a layout, let's all check it out!

* Do not just come here and drop off LO's to get gallery love. (Note: If you are posting for love and don't return love to the others, it leaves a bad feeling about you to the others).

Challenges:

* We have bi-weekly & monthly challenges!

* It is not compulsory you take part, but we would like to see you participating and being interactive with the group! So, please do take part in the Challenges, Games & Swaps, when you can!

* Anyone is more than welcome to host a challenge! If you would like to do so, please let our Challenge Coordinator know....Also, be sure to let Sarah know, so that she can update the Blog...

http://sassyblingingbabes .blogspot.com.

Note: This way we can keep track of them rather than having to travel back through posts to find them.

* If you have something that you would like to see on the Blog, just let Sarah know!

* If you are going to take part in a challenge, please ensure you can commit to it, all the way through & to the end.

* In the case of any swaps, please ensure that you send along only items of quality, that you yourself would in turn like to recieve! If not, please be aware in advance, that you may be asked to resubmit an item, in the case that it shows a lack of care, quality or effort.

Disclaimer - By all means, please do not fret or be leary of swaps! Just for the record, this has only been known to happen once or twice & has since been resolved!

* Some of our members are overseas, so if project submissions need to be sent to someone by the 25th of the month, please be sure to have it in the mail NLT than the 23rd, etc!

* Also, we do understand that things may pop up to prevent you completing the challenge...However, if this is the case, please be sure to PM the hostess and let her know, in advance!

Please do not flake.

You have just entered a no-flaking zone & it will not be allowed whatsoever!

Misc:

* Please do take the time to get to know one another! And in the end, we'll surely become a Fabulous group of friends!!!

Again, Welcome!

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have...and one of the best things you can be!

The following is just a little info about each of our beautiful babes!

1. Candace (Candace M.), Mississippi Profile

My blog: http://candid-candace.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Candace
2. Where are you from? Picayune, MS (very far South...near the Gulf Coast and New Orleans)
3. Your birthday? April 7
4. Favorite color? Pink
5. Favorite flower? lilies
6. Any collections? Just scrapping supplies
7. # of years scrapbooking? two
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Andrew - together since May 2007. We are hoping to get married in December when he is finished with college.
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Someday
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? None personally, but we have an assortment of animals at my house...chickens, goats, rabbits, a bird, and cats
11. What do you do for a living? 8th grade English teacher
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? As of today -sewing on my project. I also love stamping!
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? BasicGrey, Cosmo Cricket, Taylored Expressions
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? my family, but I also love to make cards.
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! Not really a fun fact, but everybody seems to think this is strange. I've never even tasted a PB&J sandwich. I couldn't come up with anything else...

2. Cathy (ScrappyCath), Pennsylvania Profile
(SBB Digital Diva)

My blog: http://scrappycath.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Cathy
2. Where are you from? I grew up a Jersey Girl, I live in PA
3. Your birthday? 1/15
4. Favorite color? Green
5. Favorite flower? Sunflower
6. Any collections? Snowmen, Santa Claus' and scrappy supplies
7. # of years scrapbooking? 6
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Hubby Kevin married 5 years
9. Kids? Names & Ages? 3 boys in their teens and tweens
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? 3 cats (Peaches, Oreo & Java), 1 dog (Pepper), 2 birds (Maize & Jalapeno)
11. What do you do for a living? Take care of my family, volunteer as an EMT, run a support group for parents of people with developmental disabilities
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Don't really have a favorite. I love to learn new things. I really enjoy making cards. I also like to work in digital design.
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle, American Crafts.... the list goes on!
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? My kids and family
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I once took a Falconry class.... it was awesome! Even though I am not a hunter.

3. Colleen (clgdesign), Kentucky Profile

My blog: http://www.clgdesign.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Colleen
2. Where are you from? Originally IL - but now I'm a Kentucky Girl
3. Your birthday? April 23
4. Favorite color? Brown
5. Favorite flower? Daisy
6. Any collections? yarn
7. # of years scrapbooking? 6 years~consistently the last 2 years
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Married to Chris since 2004.
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Son, Jayden 2 1/2
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? None.
11. What do you do for a living? I am currently a stay at home mom - and just last week became a Stampin Up Demo.
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Anything new! I love trying new things, become obsessed, then I am over it and need something new to try!
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Stampin UP - and I am becoming a fan of Tim Holtz
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? How to's.
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I played soccer for 20+ years and would love to play again someday!

4. Cyndi (Cynscrapgirl), Arizona Profile
(Monthly Sales, Coupons & Thrift Store Finds)

My blog: http://cyndiplace.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Cyndi, my real name is Cynthia
2. Where are you from? Southern California
3. Your birthday? October 27
4. Favorite color? Red, Turquoise
5. Favorite flower? Roses
6. Any collections? Shot glasses, small old dolls
7. # of years scrapbooking? 2 years
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Married to Eric, met 05/05/07.
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Ashley, 23
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? Harley, Min Pin/Curly Jack Russell
11. What do you do for a living? Scan Coordinator, Grocery Business
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Inking, Distressing
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Ranger/Tim Holtz
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? My Grandkids and Hubby & I on the Harley
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I love purses and probably have 75-80 easy. I take good care of them and change often.

5. Dana (purpledurple), Kansas Profile

My blog: n/a

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Dana
2. Where are you from? Kansas
3. Your birthday? October 22
4. Favorite color? pink
5. Favorite flower? yellow tulips & pink roses
6. Any collections? scrapping supplies
7. # of years scrapbooking? 15 years
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Married for over 4 years now
9. Kids? Names & Ages? DSD Kristian 18, DSD Emily 14, DSS Josh 13, DS Randy 10, DD Aliya 1
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? dog -Shadow - Labradoodle
11. What do you do for a living? clerical for transportation company
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? inking, flowers
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? BasicGrey, Ranger, BoBunny, Prima
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? kiddos
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! Can't think of anything right now!

6. Dani (DaniKat), Virgina Profile

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Danica, Dani
2. Where are you from? I'm a Jersey girl at heart, who lives in Virginia
3. Your birthday? June 29th
4. Favorite color? I love soft blues and greens, and Tiffany blue always works
5. Favorite flower? Tulips, Roses
6. Any collections? Besides scrappy supplies? I collect thimbles, and on vacations I always pick up a Christmas ornament
7. # of years scrapbooking? 10, but I've had long dry spells
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Married since 1998
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Daniel and Jamie
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? No pets til we have our own place. In the meantime, the boys believe my MIL's dog is theirs
11. What do you do for a living? Professional Resume Submitter, and Restaurant Server
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Stitching
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill, DCWV
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? My family
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I've visited 33 states in the US so far...the goal is to make it all 50!

7. Joy (NMlady), New Mexico Profile

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Joy
2. Where are you from? I live in southeast NM
3. Your birthday? March 9, I just turned 48
4. Favorite color? purple
5. Favorite flower? carnations
6. Any collections? Campbell's Soup items
7. # of years scrapbooking? 16
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Blissfully single for quite some time
9. Kids? Names & Ages? I have one daughter, Abby, 18, hopefully she will graduate from HS in May.
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? I have 2 dogs, the younger one is some kind of medium size furry mutt, we rescued him about 1.5 yrs ago, his name is Floyd. The older one is a dachshund/beagle, her name is Jazzmin, she's about 12 years old.
11. What do you do for a living? I currently substitute teach, hope to get a teaching position. I am an elementary teacher, and my area is early childhood education.
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Love, love using my border punches.
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? None, really, I buy whatever I think will look good on my layouts. Not a fan of styles like Basic Grey, but love what some scrap artists can do with it.
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? Has always been my daughter.
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I'll have to think on that one

8. Karen (Karen3066), Kentucky Profile

My blog: http://karen3066blog.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Karen
2. Where are you from? Kentucky
3. Your birthday? May 11
4. Favorite color? Any shade of pink & black
5. Favorite flower? Stargazer lilies
6. Any collections? oh... too many!! Cherries in my kitchen, old fashion stars and stripes (old looking American flags), now... the scrappy stuff =) buttons, paper, any kind of fiber, and I can never pass up letters of any kind (even though I have a Cricut =)
7. # of years scrapbooking? About 2 or 3
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Husband... we got married March 20, 2010 =) Thankfully, he accepted my SB addiction before we said the I dos, lol =)
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Not yet
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? We have 1 dog, she is a French Bulldog. Her name is Angie. She is 18 years old, human years!! She was a a rescue from a puppy mill.
11. What do you do for a living? I work in a shoe store and I go to college full time
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? It changes frequently, but right now I am overcoming a fear of distressing inks and grunge board!!
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Cricut, Tim Holtz, & SEI
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? Easy I have 2, my nephew and Angie
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I have a green thumb for indoor plants ONLY (lol)... I have an almost 5 foot tall Angel Wing flower.

9. Kelly (KellyCali), Guam Profile
(Co-Driver/Admin Asst/Monthly Swaps & Challenges Coordinator)

My blog: http://foreverpaperdreams .blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Kelly, K, Kel, Miss K...Any or whichever!
2. Where are you from? Originally from Southern California, currently living overseas on the island of Guam
3. Your birthday? May 27th
4. Favorite color? bright pink, hotpink, green or black
5. Favorite flower? Hotpink roses
6. Any collections? Buttons, material, postcards, magnets, gingerbreadmen, cookie cutters & recipes
7. # of years scrapbooking? Forever...(10yrs +...'for real' within the last 2-3 years!)
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Married to a really great guy named Chris. We've been married for 14 yrs, but it really does still feel like just yesterday!
9. Kids? Names & Ages? I don't usually specify specifics, any mom here might be open to understand why not.
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? 1 cute & crazy, little turtle, named Tank & also a 2nd turtle named Buddy. Let's just say, compared to Tank, he's way mellow. LOL!
11. What do you do for a living? (Um, can I just say scrap & hang out here all day!)...Seriously though, I'm an Ever-busy SAHM, (say no more!)
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Paper-layering, Steampunk & collage
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Sassafras Lass, Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket, Graphic 45 & Webster's Pages!
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? Faith, Alice in Wonderland & anything Whimsical
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! Growing up, I always wanted to be an Interior Decorator or an Art Instructor.

10. Kristy (-Kristy-), Tennessee Profile

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Kristy
2. Where are you from? TN
3. Your birthday? May 6th
4. Favorite color? blue and green
5. Favorite flower? White Roses
6. Any collections? Willow Tree and scrapbooking goodies
7. # of years scrapbooking? 3
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? husband, William, for 10 years
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Matthew-7, Molly-3
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? Zoe (pug) 1 1/2, Cali (english bulldog), Dexter (cat), about 4 months.
11. What do you do for a living? most of the time I am a SAHM who goes to school and works 1-2 days a month.
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? distressing
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Bo Bunny, Doodlebug, Basic Grey and DCVW
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? My kids, pets and hopefully my new nephew in May.
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! My parents use to have a Elvis Souvenir Shop at Graceland for 20+ years. I enjoyed spending my summers messing around there when I was younger.

11. Lisa (Nrthwdscrapper), Wisconsin Profile

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Lisa
2. Where are you from? Wisconsin
3. Your birthday? July 22
4. Favorite color? Blue
5. Favorite flower? Lilacs
6. Any collections? Peacocks
7. # of years scrapbooking? 7
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? DH-Steve 11yrs
9. Kids? Names & Ages?Lance - 25, Alex - 20, Grant - 7. Granddaughters: Madison - 6, Lacey Mae - 5. StepGrandson: Mason - 10
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? Hope -10- German Shorthair Pointer. Kansas -4- Corgi/German Shepherd mix. Graycie -5-Longhaired gray cat. Emmee -1- Longhaired calico/tabby mix cat. (all females - got to outnumber the boys in my life somehow)
11. What do you do for a living? ISO Quality Management Rep/Office Manager for a small Machine shop
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? sneaking quietly downstairs & locking the SBroom door behind me.
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? anything on sale
14. What is your favorite scrap subject?aahhh, the boys!!!
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! For 10 yrs I have spent 24/7 with DH and I've managed not to kill him...our co-workers are completely amazed.

12. Noelle (Noelle311), Georgia Profile
(Monthly PhotoHunt & Question Of The Day Coordinator)

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Noelle
2. Where are you from? Georgia
3. Your birthday? 3/11
4. Favorite color? Blue
5. Favorite flower? Hibiscus
6. Any collections? Precious Moments, shot glasses, key chains, and everything related to scrapbooking!
7. # of years scrapbooking? 2
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Single
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Not yet!
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? 1 dog. Siberian Husky, her name is Ruby. You will also see in my LO's that I had a yellow lab. She passed away two years ago and I miss her more than anything.
11. What do you do for a living? Office Associate for FedEx Freight.
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I love inking and tearing, using Stickles.
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? My Minds Eye, BoBunny, Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Scenic Route, Xyron, Ranger, and MANY more!
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? My family and my lab.
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I am a bowler. I have been bowling since I was 6 years old and I travel a lot to compete in tournaments.

13. Rhonda (rtay), Arizona Profile
(Co-Driver & Movie Maven)

My blog: http://rhondataylor.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Rhonda
2. Where are you from?...Arizona-Tucson, in general
3. Your birthday? May 17th
4. Favorite color? probably Turquoise or any aqua color
5. Favorite flower? Ivory or Champagne colored Roses
6. Any collections? Other than crafting and art supplies...old costume jewelry, Elvis memorabilia, pocket and antique kitchen knives, cookbooks and DVD Movies
7. # of years scrapbooking? off and on for more than 20 years
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? None
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Sam, 32 in July 2010, Jason, 30 in April 2010, the twins, Drew and Alyssa, 22 in November 2010, and my grandaughter Aubrianna, 3 in November 2010
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? None
11. What do you do for a living? Nothing
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Umm, I love distressing and inking
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? My first love is K and Company, but I also love Rusty Pickle, and Graphics 45 and Websters Pages are climbing the ladder
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? Aubri, of course, but I'm scrapping Phil more than anything else lately
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I'm an Elvis junkie, Cher too..., and I am a recently converted Twi-hard

14. Sarah (Sarah-Scraps), Australia Profile
(Co-Driver/SBB Blog Keeper)

My blog: http://papertree.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Sarah
2. Where are you from? Australia (Born in New Zealand)
3. Your birthday? 21/02/78
4. Favorite color? Pink
5. Favorite flower? Gerberas
6. Any collections? Teddy Bears
7. # of years scrapbooking? 10
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Husband - Jason whom I've known since 1997, we married in 2000
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Amber (13/3/01) & Sophia (09/12/08)
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? Sweet-Pea (energetic, thinks she's a kitten - cat), Ariel (goldfish)
11. What do you do for a living? I'm a group leader of a Pre-Kindy (2.6-3 yrs) Room in Daycare
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Embossing, punching and distressing at the moment! (sounds more like stress relief than a technique!)
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Doodlebug, My Little Shoebox & Kaiser Craft
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? My girls
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I am totally, completely and unbelievably afraid of green tree frogs . You think Superman can jump tall buildings - I could beat him if I see a frog - and I can't help it!! Don't know why I'm afraid either!

15. Shannon (ScrappyPrincess), Pennsylvania Profile

My blog: http://princessofscrap.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Shannon
2. Where are you from? Western PA
3. Your birthday? August 19, 1980
4. Favorite color? Pink
5. Favorite flower? Not sure I have a favorite
6. Any collections? Barbies
7. # of years scrapbooking? I think around 6 or 7
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? husband, Jake, since 2004
9. Kids? Names & Ages? Chase born 11-26-04 and Karter Born 1-11-10
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? We have 3 fish Toby, Thomas, and Silver Bullet all around 1 year old
11. What do you do for a living? I work in Retail at Tractor Supply Co. but I would give anything to be a SAHM
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Using Bling!
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Glitz, DCWV, and K&Co
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? My family... especially the kids and the things they do.
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I absolutely LOVE to sing and I was in a pageant when I was 16.

16. Shirley (jellyziva), Arizona Profile
(Fitness Fun Coordinator)

My blog: http://allthingsbb.blogspot.com/

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Shirley
2. Where are you from? Originally from Hong Kong, now in AZ
3. Your birthday? Aug 24
4. Favorite color? blue and purple
5. Favorite flower? tulip
6. Any collections? I used to have a coin collection and a matches collection. Now I still have my (postage) stamp collection and my pp of course
7. # of years scrapbooking? 4
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Kelvin (yes he has a name), married for 13 years
9. Kids? Names & Ages? DD-8, DS-4
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? whole tank of very 'productive' molly fishes
11. What do you do for a living? Semi-conductor Engineer
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? stamping (not that good at it though)
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? Basic Grey, Making Memories and Queen & Co
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? My kids, my parents
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I once moved 25 times in 13 years!

17. Tammye/TJ (momany), Florida Profile

1. My name is Tammye but I go by TJ on the boards.
2. I live in South Florida.
3. My birthday is March 22nd.
4. Purple is my favorite color.
5. I love orchids.
6. I just have Christmas collections: sleighs, nutcrackers and snowmen.
7. I’ve been scrapping for about 15 years now.
8. I'll celebrate 30 years of marriage this year to the most amazing man.
9. I have eight children from 29 to 7. Five girls and three boys.
10. Just fish for pets.
11. I've homeschooled my kids for 24 years. Teacher/principal before that.
12. Favorite technique? I seem to be distressing everything these days.
13. Current faves: 7gypsies, Prima, Fancy Pants, Bo Bunny, must I stop?
14. My family is my favorite subject… loving those everyday pages right now.
15. Fun fact- I have freaky long toes! I’m not quite 5’6’’ but I wear a size 10 shoe.

18. Wendy (WendyB2227), Florida Profile

1. Your name/what you prefer to be called? Wendy
2. Where are you from? Lecanto, Florida
3. Your birthday? Feb 14th
4. Favorite color? Black
5. Favorite flower? Lillies
6. Any collections? not sure on this one, will get back
7. # of years scrapbooking? 3 years
8. Husband? Boyfriend? Etc. How long? Hubby is Raymond, 20 yrs
9. Kids? Names & Ages? No kids
10. Pets? What kind? Names? How Many? 2 Dogs and a Cat, My chihuahua is my angel and I love her more then the hubby...
11. What do you do for a living? Homemaker now, was a Vet Tech
12. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Just trying to figure out how to do pages
13. Favorite scrapbooking companies? not sure
14. What is your favorite scrap subject? Pets and Places
15. Tell us 1 fun fact about yourself! I try to be very nice to everyone, not sure that is fun.

SBB Cricut Cart List

50 States (Kelly/Lisa)
Accent Essentials (Lisa)
A Child's Year (Kelly)
All Mixed Up (Kristy)
Alphalicious (Kristy/Noelle)
Animal Kingdom (Kelly/Kristy)
Ashlyn's Alphabet (Noelle)
Basecamp (Kelly)
Beyond Birthdays (Lisa)
Blackletter (Lisa)
Camp Out (Kelly/Lisa)
Celebrations (Kristy)
Christmas Cheer (Kelly/Kristy)
Christmas Noel (Kelly)
Cindy Loo (Kelly)
Country Life (Kelly)
Create A Critter (Kelly)
Cricut Keystone (Kelly/Lisa/Shannon)
Cricut Sampler (Kristy)
Cuttin' Up (Candace)
Designer's Calendar (Kelly)
Destinations (Kelly)
Disney© Happily Ever After (Kristy)
Disney© Mickey & Friends (Kelly/Kristy)
Disney© Mickey Font (Kelly/Rhonda)
Disney© Pooh Font (Kristy/Lisa)
Doodlecharms (Candace/Kelly/Kristy)
Doodletype (Lisa)
Easter (Kelly)
Elegant Cakes (Kelly)
From My Kitchen (Candace/Kelly/Rhonda)
George and Basic Shapes (Candace/Cyndi/Kelly/Kris ty/Lisa/Shannon)
Give A Hoot (Kelly)
Going Places (Lisa)
Heritage (Kelly)
Home Accents (Kelly/Lisa/Rhonda)
Home Decor (Kelly/Rhonda)
Independence Day (Kelly)
Indie Art (Rhonda)
Jasmine (Lisa/Rhonda)
Joys Of The Season (Kristy/Rhonda)
Jubilee (Rhonda)
Just Because (Kelly)
Life Is A Beach (Kelly/Noelle/Rhonda)
Makin' the Grade (Shannon)
My World (Kelly)
New Arrival (Kristy)
Old West (Kelly)
Opposites Attract (Kelly/Lisa/Rhonda)
Ornamental Iron (Kelly)
Paisley (Kelly)
Pagoda (Kelly)
Paper Doll Dress Up (Kristy)
Plantin' Schoolbook (Candace/Karen/Kelly/Kris ty/Lisa/Noelle)
Preserves (Kelly)
Rock Princess (Cyndi)
Sentimentals (Kelly)
Serenade (Kelly/Karen)
Simply Sweet (Kristy)
Songbird (Kelly/Noelle)
Stand & Salute (Kelly)
Stone Script (Rhonda)
Storybook (Cyndi/Kelly/Noelle/Shann on)
Storybook Font (Kristy)
Stretch Your Imagination (Karen/Kelly/Kristy)
Summer In Paris (Kelly)
Sure Cuts Alot (Lisa)
Sweethearts (Cyndi/Kelly)
Thanksgiving (Kelly)
Wall Decor & More (Kelly)
Wedding/Marriage (Kelly/Karen)
Winter Frolic (Kelly)
Zooballoo (Kelly/Shannon)

Cuttlebug Folder List

Argyle (Karen/Kelly)
Birds and Swirls (Karen/Kelly)
Candy Cane (Karen/Kelly)
Celebration Stamps (Kelly/Sarah)
Christmas Countdown (Kelly)
Clock Works (Karen)
Cuttlekids Emily (Cat) (Kelly/Sarah)
Cuttlekids Fairy Alphabet (Sarah)
Cuttlekids Hamilton (Dog) (Kelly/Sarah)
Cuttlekids Milton (Frog) (Kelly)
Cuttlekids Walter (Elephant) (Kelly)
Cuttlekids Xavier (Monkey) (Kelly)
Disney Cinderella (Kelly)
Disney Mickey (Kelly)
Disney Nemo (Kelly)
Disney Night At The Ball (Kelly)
Disney You're A Winner (Kelly)
Distressed Stripes (Karen)
D'vine Swirl (Karen/Kelly)
Feel Better (Karen)
Fleur De Lis (Candace/Karen/Kelly)
Floral Fantasy (Karen)
Floral Screen (Kelly)
Flourished Frame (Karen)
Flower Circle Card (Karen)
Flying Bugs (Kelly)
Forest Branches (Kelly)
Friend (Karen)
Girly Girl (Kelly)
Happy Birthday (Karen)
Heart Blocks (Kelly)
Heart (Kelly/(Sarah)
Herringbone (Karen/Kelly)
Houndstooth (Karen/Kelly)
Ice Crystal (Kelly)
Interstate (Kelly)
Invitation (Karen)
Ironworks (Karen/Kelly)
Just My Type (Candace/Karen)
Mens Sign (Karen)
Moraccan Screen (Karen/Kelly)
Number Collage (Karen/Kelly)
Organic Flourish (Karen/Kelly)
Owl Flourish (Karen/Kelly)
Perfect Paisley (Karen/Kelly)
Pop Culture (Karen)
Pumpkin Harvest (Karen)
Puzzled (Kelly)
School House (Sarah)
Scissors (Sarah)
Sledding (Karen)
Spiderweb (Karen)
Spots & Dots (Karen)
Stars (Karen/Kelly)
Stitched Squares (Sarah)
Stylized Flowers (Karen)
Swiss Dots (Kelly)
Textile (Kelly)
Thank You (Karen)
Tiny Mosaic Texture (Karen)
Traffic Jam (Karen)
Winter Wonderland Set (Karen)
With Love (Karen/Sarah)
Victoria (Karen/Kelly)
Vintage (Sarah)
Zoo Animals (Sarah)

Sizzix Folders

Animal Print (Kelly)
Diamond (Karen)
Sizzlits Pie (Sarah)
Tropical Paisley (Karen)

Cuttlebug Folder Wish List

Autumn Type (Karen)
Bird Call (Karen)
Boo To You (Karen)
Butterflies (4) (Kelly)
Clock Works (Kelly)
Congrats (Karen)
Distressed Stripes (Kelly)
Dots & Flowers (Kelly)
Forest Branches (Karen)
Frills (Karen)
Heart Blocks (Karen)
Holly (Karen)
Ice Crystal (Karen)
Lace Tree (Karen/Kelly)
Leafy Branch (Karen)
Music Notes (Kelly)
Ornaments (Karen)
Script Texture (Kelly)
Textile (Karen)
Winter House (Karen)

SBB Birthday List

Cathy - Jan 15

Wendy - Feb 14
Sarah - Feb 21

Joy - Mar 9
Noelle - Mar 11
Tammye - Mar 22

Candace - Apr 7
Colleen - Apr 23

Kristy - May 6
Karen - May 11
Rhonda - May 17
Kelly - May 27

Danica - June 29

Lisa - July 22

Shannon - Aug 19
Shirley - Aug 24

Dana - Oct 22
Cyndi - Oct 27

SBB Blog List

All Things Bright And Beautiful (Shirley)
http://allthingsbb.blogspot.com/

another little piece of my heArt (Rhonda)
http://rhondataylor.blogspot.com/

Candid Candace (Candace)
http://candid-candace.blogspot.com/

clg design (Colleen)
http://www.clgdesign.blogspot.com/

Cyndi's Place (Cyndi)
http://cyndiplace.blogspot.com/

KW Studio (Karen)
http://karen3066blog.blogspot.com/

Paper Dreams (Kelly)
http://foreverpaperdreams .blogspot.com/

Paper Tree (Sarah)
http://papertree.blogspot.com/

Sassy Blinging Babes
http://sassyblingingbabes .blogspot.com/

Scraps Of Life (Cathy)
http://scrappycath.blogspot.com/

Tales Of A Princess (Shannon)
http://princessofscrap.blogspot.com/

* page last updated Feb 1, 2011

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to SassyBlingingBabes

WOOT WOOT NEW THREAD!!!

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to DawnInAZ

Just checking on on our spanking new thread

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to DaniKat

I'm here too!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to TxAllieGrl

ok, I'm here!!!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to ScrappyPrincess

Woo-Hoo! New thread!

JCI.

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to CraftyCandace

On board too.........

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to cynscrapgirl

I need to update my questionaire...I can't believe I actually said my favorite technique was eyelets...haha! That was definitely when I first started scrapping. I've moved on to better things now such as stitching on my layouts!! And I'm also not at that school anymore. So here it is:

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Candace
2. Where you're from? Picayune, Mississippi
3. Birthday? April 7, 1986
4. # of years scrapbooking? since March 2008
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Andrew, dating since May 2007
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Someday.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? My family has a cat. We also have a cockatiel.
8. What do you do for a living? I work part-time for the U.S. Navy in their public affairs office. I have a B.A. in public relations and I'm working on getting my teacher's license.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? stamping
10. What would you like to work on most?
more "outside the box" pages...scrapping about ordinary things
11. What is your favorite scrap subject?
my family
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I've never ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And I have webbed toes.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 02:04 PM

I'm here!!!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to rtay

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 02:13 PM
In response to sbartist

I thought I'd better bring this over here, just in case anyone missed it...and also because it's important.
01-05-09 12:18 PM - Post#9638451

Hi Babes!
Since Chelle is going to take a leave of absence, and we had been planning for her to host the next Challenge, which would be the Valentine ATC Chalenge, I am asking for one of you to step up and host this Challenge in Chelle's place.
If you need to know anything or need any help, have questions or what ever, just PM me and I will answer your questions, and give you all the help I can.
Second thing in order is Challenge RAK winners...Dawn, Candace and myself have talked this over and decided that it would be fair to all the Babes, if we made a rule concerning RAK's.
You will be eligible to win 2 RAK's per year.....this is not to discourage any of the winners from entering, we just want to even the odds for everyone. So, if you have won the quota, please still participate in the Challenges, you just won't be entered in the polls.
Any questions about this, again just ask.
I would also like to take the time to WELCOME our new Babe!!!

Edited by rtay on 01-05-09 02:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to rtay

I think this group needs some thought provoking questions. So based on Friday Fives, here is a set of 5 questions to ponder:

1. Could you live without your phone (including cell phone) for 1 week for $500?

2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?

3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?

4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?

5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to sbartist

• sbartist Said:

1. Could you live without your phone (including cell phone) for 1 week for $500?
Definitely, especially since I don't own a cell phone
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?
My mom
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?
My grandma
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?
Ellen Degeneres
Generally only at work, just not a "phone" person. I prefer the internet.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to rtay

Good idea Candace. I need to update my questionaire as well.
1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Shannon
2. Where you're from? Rimersburg, Pennsylvania (it's in the sticks)
3. Birthday? August 19, 1980
4. # of years scrapbooking? Since 2002
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? I've been married to Jake since August 16, 2004
6. Kids? Names & Ages? I was blessed with an awesome baby boy, Chase on November 26, 2004
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? We have 3 fish. Toby, Thomas, and Silver Bullet (they are actually Chase's pets)
8. What do you do for a living? I work full time at Tractor Supply, as a price changer and cashier.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I am loving torn paper...I love the look of embossing, I would like to get some supplies and try it
10. What would you like to work on most?
I love the look of embossing, I would like to get some supplies and try it
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My Family, mostly Chase
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I'm the shortest person in my family measuring only 4 foot 10 3/4 inches!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to sbartist

Bonnie, we are on the same wavelength because I was thinking this exact thing this morning about doing a question thingy to provoke discussion. I'm so glad you did this.

• sbartist Said:
I think this group needs some thought provoking questions. So based on Friday Fives, here is a set of 5 questions to ponder:

1. Could you live without your phone (including cell phone) for 1 week for $500? Yes. That would just make me go see whomever I wanted to speak to in person.

2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? Andrew

3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? my friends...we don't talk nearly as much as we should

4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Kelly Ripa. I don't know why... First one that came to mind. She seems like a good mother.

5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? more

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to ScrappyPrincess

And one more set of Fives:

1. What was your favorite toy as a child?

2. What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"?

3. What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up?

4. What is the most dangerous toy you have now?

5. What one toy do you wish you had/have?

Edited by sbartist on 01-05-09 03:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to sbartist

I will update my questionnaire as well:

sbartis Profile

1. My name: bonnie
2. Where you're from: Lakewood, WA
3. Birthday: August 7th
4. # of years scrapbooking: Since JHS
5. DH /How long: DH Craig - married 7/7/04
6. Kid / Name /Age: DS Willie 15
7. Pets: N/A
8. What do you do for a living: Legal Asst
9. Favorite sbking technique: making my own embellishments
10. Like to work on most: I like to complete one project at at time and right now I have several books in the works
11. Favorite scrap subject: DS and what we do as a family
12. Fun fact about yourself: Secretly DH and I want to be fun pirates, in fact we joined a pirate group, however, we have not yet been able to join in their festivities.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 03:04 PM

Easily...I hate talking on the phone...teenagers did that to me!

2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? probably my son Jason, because he calls the most, and keeps me on the phone forever

3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? My best friend Linda, she died in a car accident in 1999, and I still miss her, like it happened yesterday...if anyone has connections to the other side, csn you tell her to call me!!!

4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? CHER...I just wanna hang out for a bit!

Definately less, but still more than I want!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to sbartist

1. What was your favorite toy as a child?
anything Barbie related

2. What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"?
anything scrapbook related

3. What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up?
This is a tough one. I don't think I owned any dangerous toys unless you count falling off my bike.

4. What is the most dangerous toy you have now?
my debit card

5. What one toy do you wish you had/have?
I wish I HAD a Baby Alive when I was little. I now wish I had everything on my sb.com wishlist.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? CHER...I just wanna hang out for a bit!

Did you see Cher on Ellen?

Page 1 of 1308 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics