1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Rhonda
2. Where you're from? Miami, Arizona
3. Birthday? May 17, 1960, older than the majority of you all
4. How long have you been scrapbooking?
..off and on for 20 years, alot of off
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? divorced last time in 2002,
6. Kids? Names & Ages? 4 kids and 1 grand baby,Sam will be 31 in July, Jason was 29 in April, the twins Alyssa and Andrew will be 21 in November, and my grandaughter will be 2 the 20th of November
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? I have a traveling cat, Gandolf he belongs to the entire family and lives with all of us, so we take turns with him, he is 7 and is currently with me, and looks like he's staying for awhile.... & Bruiser, small Chihaua (sp) mixture pain in the butt, that Drew and Marissa got for me, she is about 6 months old now, and a variety of fish
8. What do you do for a living? Disabled now, but was formerly a truck driver and a heavy equipment operator
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I love inking and hand stitching beads and things to my LO's
10. What would you like to work on most? my BOM
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my DGD
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. Well, most people think it is pretty facinating that I drove semi trucks and heavy equipment. Other wise, I'd say I'm a huge Cher and Elvis fan, I've Seen Cher and been to Graceland!