Oh Candace this sounds like so much fun!!! I was hoping we would have category's for our recipes!!! Now my brain's all like "tick tick tick" woohoo!!! Oh and I love that you love my "font" - yep it's my handwriting! You made my day
My name is Melissa and I am new to your Group. Thank You so much for having me I am totally excited!
Here is my survey
2. I was born in CA but I live in WI
3. 6/30 do you need the year I only ask cuse I am usually the young one so I just stopped giving it cuse too many get upset they feel old...lol
4. 15 years...yep...I started when I was 14...I worked for a store at the mall called Sticker Planet (now mail order only)
5. DH-Cory 3 years
6. Kids- Jessica 7 months
7. Pets- Drake my mutt baby he is a mix of golden, husky and chow no idea how old he was a rescue
8. I teach 3rd grade
9. Stitching at the moment it changes a lot
10. I would love to work on a book about cory
11. Jessica right now but before she was born it was or travel adventures
12. I was in the top ten participants in the international Scrapbook association web sites dt contest.
I look forward to having fun and making a ton of new friends!
Yep I think we have your name was familiar
ok so the phone thing...$500 you bet i would lose the phone for a week!
I talk a lot with my mom now she stopped talking to me for a few years and the birth of my daughter helped us get back in touch. My brother still wont speak to me though, but I hope that will change someday. He lives with my mom so I still get info.
I talk less now then before just not enough time in the day. I think that was all of them lol I will have to go back and look at the list. and here was my first lo of the year lol its perfect for these questions Connected By Northernmemories
thanks for looking
I started an etsy store today! I've been meaning to for a few months now, but...
I have one thing listed so far...I'm trying to be practical about it, since I have stuff up on ebay, stuff up on craigslist, am trying to get stuff coordinated for a yard sale this Saturday, and haven't even thought about trying to get started on packing up the house.
Melissa~ Welcome! I'm sure you'll make a bunch of good friends here. We are a pretty tightly knit group and love to welcome new members.I look forward to seeing more of your LO's and pics of the kiddos are always good! I love sharing pics of my son.