Page 3 of 1308 
Username Post: The Sassy Blinging Babes COF (Full & Active!)        (Topic#1491213)
Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps
In response to CraftyCandace

Oh Candace this sounds like so much fun!!! I was hoping we would have category's for our recipes!!! Now my brain's all like "tick tick tick" woohoo!!! Oh and I love that you love my "font" - yep it's my handwriting! You made my day

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Creative Chaos

• Chaotic Chelle Said:
Candace, Rhonda, Shannon, Bonnie and Sarah ~ front page updated.

Thanks Chelle!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

Candace - I am contemplating the recipe swap! Just trying to figure out how to swing possibly 30 6x6's!!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 05:32 PM
In response to Creative Chaos

• Chaotic Chelle Said:
Candace, Rhonda, Shannon, Bonnie and Sarah ~ front page updated.

Thank you Chelle!!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 05:34 PM
In response to sbartist

• sbartist Said:
Candace - I am contemplating the recipe swap! Just trying to figure out how to swing possibly 30 6x6's!!!

That's only if 10 Babes sign on...realistically, I think it would be more like 6 or 7 Babes....I think it's do-able!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 05:36 PM
In response to rtay

I'm working on the first Cricut cover. .....trying to work the bugs (no pun intended) out of my pattern. Once that is done, I will be able to make Candace's.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to rtay

I'm thinking about the recipe swap, but most of my meals come from a box... heheh

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to rtay

Hi,
My name is Melissa and I am new to your Group. Thank You so much for having me I am totally excited!
Here is my survey
1. Melissa
2. I was born in CA but I live in WI
3. 6/30 do you need the year I only ask cuse I am usually the young one so I just stopped giving it cuse too many get upset they feel old...lol
4. 15 years...yep...I started when I was 14...I worked for a store at the mall called Sticker Planet (now mail order only)
5. DH-Cory 3 years
6. Kids- Jessica 7 months
7. Pets- Drake my mutt baby he is a mix of golden, husky and chow no idea how old he was a rescue
8. I teach 3rd grade
9. Stitching at the moment it changes a lot
10. I would love to work on a book about cory
11. Jessica right now but before she was born it was or travel adventures
12. I was in the top ten participants in the international Scrapbook association web sites dt contest.
I look forward to having fun and making a ton of new friends!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
  • sbartist Said:

That's only if 10 Babes sign on...realistically, I think it would be more like 6 or 7 Babes....I think it's do-able!

Yes, that was just my example, Bonnie.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Welcome, Melissa!!!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to ScrappyPrincess

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
I'm thinking about the recipe swap, but most of my meals come from a box... heheh

You could come up with a simple recipe. We all love those.

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories

Im in on the recipe swap I have 2 in my gallery I will share if you want to see
But I will all make you look at my beautiful dd! I took this yesterday for 365 project
First Snow By Northernmemories

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to northernmemories

Welcome Melissa! I'm pretty sure we've been in some swaps together. I look forward to getting to know you better

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to DaniKat

Yep I think we have your name was familiar
ok so the phone thing...$500 you bet i would lose the phone for a week!
I talk a lot with my mom now she stopped talking to me for a few years and the birth of my daughter helped us get back in touch. My brother still wont speak to me though, but I hope that will change someday. He lives with my mom so I still get info.
I talk less now then before just not enough time in the day. I think that was all of them lol I will have to go back and look at the list. and here was my first lo of the year lol its perfect for these questions
Connected By Northernmemories
thanks for looking

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to DaniKat

For anyone apprehensive about a recipe swap, don't be. I've been in, I think, 6 of them, and once you have the layout worked out, they assemble quickly. Courtney has been in a bunch too.

Thanks for having the due date in March Candace!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 06:26 PM
In response to DaniKat

Welcome Melissa!!!!

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to DaniKat

I started an etsy store today! I've been meaning to for a few months now, but...

I have one thing listed so far...I'm trying to be practical about it, since I have stuff up on ebay, stuff up on craigslist, am trying to get stuff coordinated for a yard sale this Saturday, and haven't even thought about trying to get started on packing up the house.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to DaniKat

Melissa~ Welcome! I'm sure you'll make a bunch of good friends here. We are a pretty tightly knit group and love to welcome new members.I look forward to seeing more of your LO's and pics of the kiddos are always good! I love sharing pics of my son.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

• candylou Said:
  • ScrappyPrincess Said:

You could come up with a simple recipe. We all love those.

You could be like Sandra Lee (I think that is her name) on the Food Network who has the show Almost Homemade (or something like that).

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to sbartist

Welcome Melissa - your DD is a cutie pie.

Page 3 of 1308 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics