Page 4 of 1308 
Username Post: The Sassy Blinging Babes COF (Full & Active!)        (Topic#1491213)
sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to sbartist

Okay, you twisted my wooden spoon, I will join in the recipe swap. I have 2 ideas for recipes, let me think about the 3rd and I will PM you Candace.

And Sarah - if you are going to join us in the recipe swap, would it be easier for you to mail all of your recipes to one person who can then send yours out with theirs? And that person can just send one package to you. I would be more than happy to coordinate that if you would like to save on postage for everyone. Don't want to step on your toes Candace, if you want to do this for Sarah.

Edited by sbartist on 01-05-09 06:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to sbartist

I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit out the recipe swap this time around. Right now I have got a horrid cold. (Ended up coming home from work early tonight.) And on top of that I have two major projects due at the same time and I just don't think I could get a third done, too. Ordinarily I would love something like this. Maybe next time I can participate.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

Welcome to the group, Melissa!!!!

*sprinkles glitter*

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to sbartist

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Danica whats the link to your store? I love looking at stuff some one said I should open one to sell my papers and another was all into some felt stuff I made but dont know if its worth it. I would rather just do it with my friends you know like trade or just sell it to them out right.

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311

Hi everyone.
Got my stitches out today. Doctor said I am healing well. I should start being able to do some normal things in two weeks. I am excited!!

I would also like to join in on the recipe swap. Sounds like fun. Candace, I will think of the ones I want to do and PM you.

Welcome Melissa!!

Here are my answers to the questions.

1. Could you live without your phone (including cell phone) for 1 week for $500? I sure could!
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? I don't like to talk on the phone.. but when I do, Christian and I can talk for hours.
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? My old friend Wendy
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Payton Manning
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? LESS

I will try to answer the other ones tomorrow.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to northernmemories

ok, babes, I'm heading to bed... and Chase says to tell all my "SISSY Babes" he says night night!

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to ScrappyPrincess

Im out too hate having to work lol I never did get any scrapping done tonight lol

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 08:22 PM
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Hi everyone.
Got my stitches out today. Doctor said I am healing well. I should start being able to do some normal things in two weeks. I am excited!!

I would also like to join in on the recipe swap. Sounds like fun. Candace, I will think of the ones I want to do and PM you.

Welcome Melissa!!

Here are my answers to the questions.

1. Could you live without your phone (including cell phone) for 1 week for $500? I sure could!
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? I don't like to talk on the phone.. but when I do, Christian and I can talk for hours.
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? My old friend Wendy
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Payton Manning
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? LESS

I will try to answer the other ones tomorrow.

YAY!!!! Sure is good to see you around Noelle!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-09 08:24 PM
In response to rtay

I thought I was going to Phoenix tomorrow and picking up Charlie, but he just called and may not be getting released after all, he won't know until the doctor makes his rounds.....I hate not knowing what I'm doing! Think I'll go to bed.
Good nite Babes!

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to rtay

Nite nite..........

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to sbartist

1. Could you live without your phone (including cell phone) for 1 week for $500? yes I could live without it

2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? my bff, Mellisa or my mom

3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? my middle sister who lives in Reno. Her choice, not mine. I try to call her, she never answers. When she wants to communicate with me she texts me.

4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? I really have no one I want to talk to on the phone that is a celebrity.

5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? I go in spurts. Relative to everyone else, I don't talk or text alot on my cell. Now at work, UGH I am on phone constantly it seems.

And one more set of Fives:

1. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Lincoln Logs! I could build the grandest cabins!

2. What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"? Wii, definitely

3. What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up? well, I am "Miss Cautious" so dangerous toys have never really been something I would have or go near. It's even a family joke!

4. What is the most dangerous toy you have now? see question three, same answer!

5. What one toy do you wish you had/have? do boy toys count? I would really love a pimped out Mac computer!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to ScrappyPrincess

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Did you guys know that Hugh Hefner scrapbooks??? There was an episode of Girls next door that showed his room of scrapbooks... he has about 2,000 of them!!

OMG the things he prolly has in them!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• BlingQueenRia Said:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit out the recipe swap this time around. Right now I have got a horrid cold. (Ended up coming home from work early tonight.) And on top of that I have two major projects due at the same time and I just don't think I could get a third done, too. Ordinarily I would love something like this. Maybe next time I can participate.

What two projects do you have due?
hope you feel better soon!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

I will have to catch up with you all tomorrow!
Its midnight and 5am comes very early!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to DawnInAZ

Morning babes! I'm so tired this morning.
Rhonda~ I know what you mean about not knowing what you are doing. Sometimes Hubby will say we are going to town, but then he keeps doing other stuff and when I ask about it, he gets annoyed because he wants to go whenever he is ready. I like to know what time, so I can get Chase and I ready.

Noelle~ Glad to see you are up and moving around and the stitches are out. You'll be feeling better in no time now, just don't over do it!

OK ladies, it's off to work I go. Hope you all have a great day.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to sbartist

• sbartist Said:
Okay, you twisted my wooden spoon, I will join in the recipe swap. I have 2 ideas for recipes, let me think about the 3rd and I will PM you Candace.

And Sarah - if you are going to join us in the recipe swap, would it be easier for you to mail all of your recipes to one person who can then send yours out with theirs? And that person can just send one package to you. I would be more than happy to coordinate that if you would like to save on postage for everyone. Don't want to step on your toes Candace, if you want to do this for Sarah.

I think that's a good idea. No toes stepped on here! Thanks for thinking of that, Bonnie. I love your wooden spoon comment.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to CraftyCandace

Rhonda - I know what you mean! I like to plan things.

Ria - I hope you feel better soon!

Hi Cyndi!

Shannon - Have a good day at work! Hi Chase!

I am feeling MUCH better today but last night I had a horrible migraine...to the point where I was vomiting. I was miserable. I don't get them like that very often but when I do, they're awful. Anyway, like I said, I'm all better.

I'm glad to see some of you are interested in the recipe swap. I don't think it will be so bad. I'm really looking forward to it. I've already decided on my recipes.

I'm going today to the school disctrict to talk to that lady that offered me a job. I hope it goes well.

I hope everyone has a great day!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Oh and Noelle...I knew when I posted that I was forgetting something important. I'm so glad you got your stitches out!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl

1. Could you live without your phone (including cell phone) for 1 week for $500? I think so, but it'd be really hard!

2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? my mom

3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? my best friend from my school days. we've known each other since we were 5. a year ago, maybe 2 now? IDK..we missed seeing each other at Christmas, and she hasn't talked to me since. I've tried calling several times...nothing!

4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Shaq - yes, I still have a crush on him! lol

5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? less - I don't like talking on the phone..since I do it off and on all day at work.

And one more set of Fives:

1. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbie & all of her clothes, jeep, horse, etc.

2. What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"? good question. my scrapbook stash?!?! I want a Wii though...

3. What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up? we had a 3-wheeler when I was a kid

4. What is the most dangerous toy you have now? my car? lol IDK!

5. What one toy do you wish you had/have? Wii! Wii! Wii!!!!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to TxAllieGrl

ok real post!

Melissa - welcome to the group!!!!! Hope you enjoy it. My b-day is June 27th party time! your little girl is absolutely precious.

Candace - I'm on the fence with the recipe swap. I'll let you know if I decide to jump in.

Noelle - I'm so glad your recovery is going well!!! You continue to be in my thoughts & prayers.

Rhonda - I'm a planner too. It would drive me crazy...

Shannon - I second the tired thing. I love that Chase called us the Sissy babes lol

Dawn - wow woman, you can function on 5 hours of sleep?? I admire anyone that can...I'm an 8-9 hours girl. If i don't get a full nights sleep, I'm pretty much useless.

Ria - hope you get over your cold soon! Do you use Zicam? I swear by the stuff...get the nose swabs one. I'm coming out of my cold already (3 days). It makes them go faster, and less severe.

Bonnie - I love the wooden spoon comment too!!

Danica - can you PM me the link to your etsy store? I'll add you to my favorites.

I know I missed someone, not intentionally of course!

hope y'all have a good Tuesday!

Page 4 of 1308 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics