Page 5 of 1308 
Username Post: The Sassy Blinging Babes COF (Full & Active!)        (Topic#1491213)
rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-06-09 07:38 AM
In response to TxAllieGrl

Story of a Broken Camera
On the evening of Janyary 3, 2009, I had turned my camera on to take a picture....when I turn it on, the gears activate and the lens comes out. I promptly dropped it on the hard Dining Room floor, and it went bezerk, making all kinds of really sad death noises.....It was taking it's last gasping breath I'm sure. I tried everything, changing batteries, passed it to Jason (the camera expert) and to no avail....it was pronounced dead!
I have been distraught...tho I dont really love my camera and want a better one, it had served me well, and was the only one I had.
I have picked it up every morning searching for a sign of life, but nothing, the lens is stuck out, and it makes a sad little noise, and nothing else, no lights anymore, just death.
This morning as I sat at the computer, I picked it up once more, contemplating on throwing it in the trash, which I knew would bring tears. I threw it on the floor, in anger, to let it know that it had really broken my heart, by letting me down, and anger at my self for dropping it in the first place, ( the carpeted floor ) and low and behold...it came back to life!
My Camera Lives Again!!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-06-09 07:46 AM
In response to rtay

Good Morning Babes!!!!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
Story of a Broken Camera
On the evening of Janyary 3, 2009, I had turned my camera on to take a picture....when I turn it on, the gears activate and the lens comes out. I promptly dropped it on the hard Dining Room floor, and it went bezerk, making all kinds of really sad death noises.....It was taking it's last gasping breath I'm sure. I tried everything, changing batteries, passed it to Jason (the camera expert) and to no avail....it was pronounced dead!
I have been distraught...tho I dont really love my camera and want a better one, it had served me well, and was the only one I had.
I have picked it up every morning searching for a sign of life, but nothing, the lens is stuck out, and it makes a sad little noise, and nothing else, no lights anymore, just death.
This morning as I sat at the computer, I picked it up once more, contemplating on throwing it in the trash, which I knew would bring tears. I threw it on the floor, in anger, to let it know that it had really broken my heart, by letting me down, and anger at my self for dropping it in the first place, ( the carpeted floor ) and low and behold...it came back to life!
My Camera Lives Again!!!

LOL - Rhonda you so need to scrap the death and life of your camera!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to CraftyCandace

• candylou Said:
I'm going today to the school disctrict to talk to that lady that offered me a job. I hope it goes well.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Best of luck to you Candace - keep us posted. We are rooting for you.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Hi everyone.
Got my stitches out today. Doctor said I am healing well. I should start being able to do some normal things in two weeks. I am excited!!

Noelle - nice to see you up and about and stitchless! Postive thoughts for continued healing.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-06-09 07:59 AM
In response to sbartist

• sbartist Said:
  • rtay Said:
Story of a Broken Camera
My Camera Lives Again!!!

LOL - Rhonda you so need to scrap the death and life of your camera!

hmm ...good idea, but trying to figure out how I can take a picture of my camera...wondering if I can scan it...and if that would scare the life out of it again.....LOL

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to rtay

Mornin'

Welcome to the group Melissa, I'll add your information the front page when I get home from work.

Candace ~ I think I will join the recipe swap as I am already in the process of making recipe cards and a box for my self.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to Creative Chaos

Thanks, Bonnie!

Rhonda, you are cracking me up! At least it's working now!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
Story of a Broken Camera
My Camera Lives Again!!!

This is awesome!!!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to sbartist

• candylou Said:
I'm going today to the school disctrict to talk to that lady that offered me a job. I hope it goes well.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Candace, Good thoughts and prayers being sent your way!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to ScrappyPrincess

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Morning babes! I'm so tired this morning.
Rhonda~ I know what you mean about not knowing what you are doing. Sometimes Hubby will say we are going to town, but then he keeps doing other stuff and when I ask about it, he gets annoyed because he wants to go whenever he is ready. I like to know what time, so I can get Chase and I ready.

Noelle~ Glad to see you are up and moving around and the stitches are out. You'll be feeling better in no time now, just don't over do it!

OK ladies, it's off to work I go. Hope you all have a great day.

Shannon, we have a saying over in another group I am in.
Boys are stupid.

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-
In response to DawnInAZ

Good morning Babes!! I found the new thread.

Its another nasty rainy day here. When I took Matthew to school this morning he was singing the rain rain go away song.

Hi Melissa! Welcome to our group.

Candace: I would like to join in the recipe swap. sent you a pm.

Rhonda: LOL @ your camera...but I'm happy its working again.

Allie: I love Zicam!! I usually keep a couple of boxes around, with 4 of us they go quick.

Ria: Hope you feel better.

Bonnie: Love your comment, I'll have to write that one down. I love your living room, it turned out so nice!!

Noelle: YAY!! stictches out!!

Hi to all babes I missed...
I am so tired today... i worked yesterday, then could sleep last night because my would not stop running. I had the dr call me some more flonase in, so I should have a better night tonite.

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • ScrappyPrincess Said:
Rhonda~ I know what you mean about not knowing what you are doing. Sometimes Hubby will say we are going to town, but then he keeps doing other stuff and when I ask about it, he gets annoyed because he wants to go whenever he is ready. I like to know what time, so I can get Chase and I ready.

Noelle~ Glad to see you are up and moving around and the stitches are out. You'll be feeling better in no time now, just don't over do it!

Boys are stupid.

When I was a teen, I had a tee that said "Boys are from the stupid factory". I really loved that tee.

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • ScrappyPrincess Said:
Did you guys know that Hugh Hefner scrapbooks??? There was an episode of Girls next door that showed his room of scrapbooks... he has about 2,000 of them!!

OMG the things he prolly has in them!!

I don't even want to think about it!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to -Kristy-

OK Melissa, I added you to the opening post!!!

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-
In response to DawnInAZ

1. Could you live without your phone (including cell phone) for 1 week for $500? YES!!

2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? My mom and grandma.

3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? my friend Dori.

4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? umm, not sure.

5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? umm, its about the same.

1. What was your favorite toy as a child? My barbie and playhouse.

2. What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"? my laptop

3. What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up? trampoline

4. What is the most dangerous toy you have now? my cobra mustang and motorcycle.

5. What one toy do you wish you had/have? I have always want a snoopy snow cone maker thing.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

Thanks for that.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to Creative Chaos

• Chaotic Chelle Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:

Thanks for that.

No prob!!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • ScrappyPrincess Said:

Boys are stupid.

Yeah. This man at work always says boys are stupid and men are pigs...except for the one that just proposed to me! I thought he would wait a few weeks to surprise me. At least that's what he said he wanted to do. But apparently, he was very impatient. That's good...cause so was I! So we went and ate lunch today and when we got back to my house he proposed!!! My ring is so beautiful. I can't stop looking at it and I cannot stop smiling! I am so happy.

My Engagement Ring By Candylou
That's my ring. I copied it from the store's website. I tried taking a pic of it on my hand but it came out all fuzzy. That internet picture doesn't do it justice. It's much more sparkly in real life!!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to CraftyCandace

YAY Candace!!! CONGRATS to both of you!!!!!

Page 5 of 1308 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics