Username Post: Paper Packs        (Topic#1492027)
New Kid On the Block

Hey everyone, I'm 18..Since I'm graduating this year, I have been scrapbooking all of the pictures of me and my friends. I like to get scrap paper packs because usually all of the colors coordinate. However, this site is so overwhelming at first because there is so much to look at. Can anyone suggest some paper packs for me? Price is not an option

Thanks!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to applejack260

I don't usually buy the stacks but I have purchased one I like from walmart-- it is the treasured brights by Colorbok -
I also like Die Cuts With a View paper packs.
HTH!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to applejack260

As already indicated, DCWV has some great paper pads/packs. You could also go for collection kits, which have papers with matching embellishments in the kit. I've linked a Basic Grey one below. It depends on your taste, though, which ones would work best for you.

Another idea is to pick a particular collection itself and buy just what you want from it. If you like bold, bright, fun colors, American Crafts has some great stuff. sb.com sells the individual papers, which all coordinate, as well as embellies. As long as you stay within the same "collection", the colors should all work together.

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to siameseplease

DCWV! The paper is great! I would have to say that out of all my paper...90% is DCWV!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to lisaslittlecreations

I just got my Creating Keepsakes magazine yesterday and saw where DCWV is coming out soon with several new lines as well.
I LOVE BasicGrey ....I'm truly a BGaholic. They offer beautiful pps as well as several matching solids in each line. The good thing about them is a lot of their different lines coordinate well together. And Bazzill cardstock offers colors to match the different BG lines.

Edited by dollscrap on 01-16-09 09:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tufano79
Idol
tufano79
In response to dollscrap

• dollscrap Said:
I just got my Creating Keepsakes magazine yesterday and saw where DCWV is coming out soon with several new lines as well.
I LOVE BasicGrey ....I'm truly a BGaholic. They offer beautiful pps as well as several matching solids in each line. The good thing about them is a lot of their different lines coordinate well together. And Bazzill cardstock offers colors to match the different BG lines.

I agree with what everyone has said so far...however, you can also check out K and Company . Some of their designers do work in "stacks." Amy Butler has some really pretty paper in stacks.

I hope this helps!!!

Hugs, Josie

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics