Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

Why do i get the feeling that daisy is going to get it and there will be many many suspects????

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to taeklund

I agree I see the same thing happening.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to babigirl

Quickie wedding -- Nick and Phyllis tie the knot next day with Katherine presiding as JP. Avery is not invited. Later, Avery finds out this info and that Phyllis lost the baby.

Although the soundless tape of Daisy shows her in front of Phyllis's door then leaves for the elevator, she says she heard nothing (Phyllis screaming for help.). However, in a quick sound test, it is discovered she did hear something.

Daniel does not trust Daisy.
Daisy overhears a conversation at CL about how Cricket and Paul were nearly killed in a hit and run accident years ago.
Ricky is getting on Daisy's case and gives her some info. Daisy puts two and two together and goes over to Phyllis's and tells her what she knows as Daniel learns for the first time this info as he quietly comes down the stairs.

Nick is clueless till things get explained, eventually.

No one can pin a thing on Daisy though.
Michael the new DA hopes Daisy slips up and then they can do something.
Lauren secretly gets another gun.
Phyllis and Daniel want Lucy but Daisy is in the way.
Nick knows how Phyllis and Daniel feel and finds Daisy annoying.
Ricky has taped Phyllis saying she would kill Daisy.

Kevin promises Daisy to be her big brother and watch out for her. She is delighted she has someone she can count on although this might not work out like she thinks.

Tim Reid is missing and forgot to take his meds.
Phyllis tells Avery that she sent him away for good so Ricky cannot snoop around.

Genevieve hires Kevin to hack her Swiss bank account but Chloe does not like this.
I wonder if they will put Genevieve and Tucker together now Ashley is out of the picture.

Sharon and Nikki have a fight in the stables and both get arrested and continue to battle it out in the jail cell. Victor leaves them alone to work out their issues and asks a favor for a court hearing delay. This was really very unattractive and juvenile.

Fen is all grown up too.
Three all grown up -- Fen, Summer, and Kyle.
We have not seen Faith for a long long time, so maybe she might get old in a nano second too as well as Delia or Johnny.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

Okay tell me i saw Daisy come back from that meeting she was supposed to have with Michael.

Where's Ricky?

i think Y&R threw us a curve

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to cescrapper

Daisy was in Ricky's room and when he left, she looked at his computer and saw Ricky drowning a girl in the bathtub (history repeats,like mother like son)
Daisy hears Ricky coming back and takes out her cell phone and pretends to talk to someone, then tells Ricky there is an emergency with Lucy and leaves quickly.
Ricky noticed that his laptop had been touched and said that Daisy, you made a big mistake.

Daisy frantically calls Michael and wants to meet him in the alley. She wanted to warn him about Ricky being dangerous.

Michael went to meet Daisy in the alley.
She was not there.
Paul showed up and he waited with him.
There is a huge trash bin there, no one took a peek.
Michael found a scarf which was later identified as Daisy's. He brought it into the warehouse and bagged it for evidence.
Later, it was noted that there was a speck of blood on it. Later (almost instantly), it was officially identified as blood but not a blood type or whose.

Ricky was delighted that no news of missing Daisy hit the paper, just the news that Abbey was missing/kidnapped (instead of Chloe) to Carmine's surprise.

Ricky had a flashback of meeting Daisy in the alley but we still do not know what became of her.
Ricky also has Daisy's pocketbook and was cleaning it out. He commented that her license and cell phone would come in handy.

Paul finds out from Eden that Daisy and Ricky were kissing and that they had a relationship. Ricky then tells Paul that they (Daisy and he) identified with each other with a crazy Mom and absent Dad and hostile greetings when they came to GC.

Phyllis and Daniel say they did not have anything to do with Daisy's disappearance. (Daisy did say she wanted Ricky to help her plan an escape.)
Paul took the gun away from Lauren (in her purse) but that was AFTER Daisy went missing.
He concealed it in his coat pocket.
Michael does not know about the gun.

Ricky would have reasons to get rid of Daisy.
Ricky does not know (as Daisy figured out and used it as blackmail) that Phyllis is hiding the bomb Ricky is looking for . . . that Phyllis tried to run down Cricket/Christine and Paul years ago in the rental car.
Nick is completely clueless as to this history/secret.

Ronan is back (by NE helicopter) and is working for Victor to find Abbey and wants the punk that kidnapped her to pay a price. Abbey assures Carmine at the seedy hotel where they are hiding out, that she has Daddy wrapped around her finger and he can get off scot free.

I think Carmine and Abbey would make a good couple.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

ikay Y&R things are getting a little crazy. is ricky going to kill off all the women in town?????

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

OH MY GOSH! The ending of today's show. Awesome! About time some good stuff on there.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

Daniel is being charged with Daisy's mysterious disappearance based on the his blood being on her scraf. Michael withdrew from the case and put Heather on it. Daniel is in jail.

No one can find Eden.
Paul apologized to Ricky about his suspicions that Ricky was involved in Daisy's disappearance.
Eden was set to have drinks with Ricky but left.
She asked a maid to let her in Ricky's room and she snooped. There she found Daisy's cell phone and wallet under a chair cushion. She put them in her knapsack.

Ricky came up and found her in his room.
He tried to convince her to have something to drink there. Then her knapsack fell and the wallet and cell fell out. Ricky got mad and the chase began. Into the bathroom, a struggle and Eden fell banging her head on the tub edge and getting knocked out. Ricky then wrapped up Daisy's wallet and phone and put it in the maid's trash cart.

Ricky was getting ready with a sharp knife to kill her when Paul walked in and caught him in the act.
There was a heated emotional discussion/demands and Ricky blamed Paul for everything wrong in his life (narcisstic personality trait). Ricky admitted to killing girlfriend Rachel and had said something about Daisy, but it was not specific. Ricky told Paul to go away and Paul turned but then turned back with Lauren's gun pointed at Ricky. As Ricky got up, there was a shot, and Ricky fell backwards through the window.
We will learn about Ricky and Eden's condition.
If Ricky is dead, then it might be a while before we learn about Daisy or even Tim Reid.

Ricky, Daisy, Tim -- are they dead or alive?
Ricky should live a bit and then on his deathbed admit his wrongs and say what happened to Daisy.
Or maybe Daisy will show up and tell the story but who would believe her?

Craziness -- why would Ricky kill Eden in the GCAC suite bathroom? That would be sort of messy and tell tale. What is he doing with such a big knife in his room, did he get it from the kitchen downstairs?

Maybe Daisy is under the bed? or in the closet?

GCAC -- not a good place to be with bombings and a high dead body count (Ji Min Kim, Hightower . . .)
And remember, GCAC is for members only! Would you want to be a member?

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

oly ******** !!
and victor was his usual gracious self

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Ricky is dead, Tim Reid and Daisy are still missing.

Daniel is out of jail.

Paul mysteriously disappears to LA to tell confined Isabella Ricky is dead. She has no clue. He returns to GC and turns himself in. He is questioned by FBI Ronan with Lawyer Avery present.
Heather is off the case per Michael's orders.

Paul says he forgot where the gun came from to protect Lauren.
He also says that Ricky admitted to killing the girlfriend, and then the friend (car accident on the way to met Paul in GC). Ricky said something about Daisy but not enough info.

Eden cannot help Paul because she cannot remember a thing . . . yet. Even with a re-enactment, she cannot recall anything.

Paul mentions a large knife Ricky had but they found nothing and Eden remembers nothing. It does not look good for Paul, premeditated murder.
He is going to jail.
Ronan called Nina she arrived to come help support/console him.

Lauren tells Michael the gun is hers, she has violated probation. He tells her to keep it quiet for a bit but she tells Phyllis.

Phyllis is secretly happy that Daisy and Ricky are out of her life and that Lucy comes back.

However, at GCPD -- Ricky's possessions are being looked at and Phyllis's sessions file from Tim Reid are there.

Considering Ricky planted bugs in Heather's and Phyllis' apartment, and he filmed himself killing his girlfriend, I wonder if he filmed himself trying to do Eden in?

Where is the huge knife?
Makes me think that maybe someone behind Paul (maybe Daisy or Tim), shot Ricky, snuck in, then took the knife when no one was looking? This would spare Paul.
Maybe it is under the bathtub? Did anyone look there?

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

Phyllis is shaking in her boots now! I love how they are finally tying up some loose ends from the past.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Trina_P

I've got the feeling, and I've been wrong before, that Nikki and Victor will wind up in each other's arms again.

No wedding for jack.

and sharon seems a bit miffed about Adam and chelsea's engagement. She still loves him and won't admit it. but is Adam done with her?

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

I am done with Victor and Nikki whether they are or not lol. I like Jack and Nikki together. Adam and Sharon-I hope they do not ever go there again! It seemed a little crowded/odd with Paul/Christine/Nina all in one scene. I guess I missed why Nina left town again.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Trina_P

Nina always seems to leave when Ronan does and comes back when he does. so where is she in the meantime? only the shadow knows.

VickyH
VickyH 
New Kid On the Block
VickyH

I am sick of Sharon! She just needs to go away!

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to VickyH

I think Nina lives in California and writes screenplays.

Sharon overhears (comes in) at the Ranch, Nikki and Victor arguing. She then goes shopping, pays for her item/s and tells the sales lady it is a good day that got better. When the sales lady leaves, Sharon lifts a necklace from the display on the counter. Later, Victor notices it and he asks Sharon to move in with him.

Where is Faith?? We have not seen her in ages.

Jack is making PT progress and is determined to walk down the aisle with Nikki.

Carmine and Abbey have an argument on the basketball court but then share some hot delicious kisses behind some bushes. I hope they make Carmine a sensible good citizen character if he is going to be involved with Abbey.

Adam proposes to Chelsea and asks her to elope buys drinks for everyone to celebrate.
Chelsea seems naive. Adam does seem to have changed but I do think he is hiding his feelings for Sharon as she is for him. Adam flip flops a lot. Adam also is thinking of buying the McMillan mansion (Genevieve's former home).

Nick moves out (back to the Ranch) when he finds out the truth about Phyllis renting the car and trying to run down Paul and Christine decades ago. She can/will be charged because Christine was a federal worker.
Phyllis is devastated, even Michael cannot help her but Avery has a winning and positive attitude to get her out of this mess.

Paul is let out of prison and attends son Ricky's funeral. Later, Ronan arrests him at the cemetery.
Ronan and Michael will work together to show Paul is innocent and possibly the charges dropped.
Christine is Paul's rep.

Eden cannot remember a thing . . . yet.
I wonder if they will pair Eden and Daniel again?
But then there is Kyle and Noah (is he still around?).

Chloe and a reluctant Kevin ink a deal with Adam who wants 50% interest in the start up business. Chelsea seems to think this is a good deal.

No sign, dead or alive, of Daisy or Tim Reid.
Summer is a camp counselor and has no clue about her mother.

Nikki and Victor's emotionally abusive relationship on again off again as always.
Victor does not know what to do with himself without Nikki and fireworks.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

I wonder when victor's fur will fly.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

I think Victor figured it out today, Sharon lied.
He called her, she is not in NY but Kansas at the Farm where she answered the phone and said she and Noah were chatting and the move in deal had not been discussed yet.

Victor then made a phone call to the credit card folks and asked to check to see where she bought a plane ticket to.

Meanwhile -- Chelsea and Adam share happiness then Adam goes to the farm and finds Sharon (surprise stalker) where she professes her love for him. He then tells her he is in love with Chelsea.
How do we know it is true? Adam enjoys emotional cruelty.

Phyllis goes to jail and is fussing/freaking out about it.
She meets face to face with Paul leaving and he speaks to her saying your actions changed so many lives.
Ronan advises her, as a friend, to take the deal offered.
Christine wants Phyllis's bond rejected.
Christine will be talking to Danny.

We were amused that Ronan has his FBI tag on.
Michael and Christine do not have visitor tags.
Avery's V on her tag, matches the V neckline she is wearing.

Billy is going to run a negative story about Phyllis so he can keep his reality show. He fires her but she does no know this yet.

No matter what has happened to Phyllis over the years (mostly through her control and manipulations), she really did not deserve such a good life (despite pitfalls) when she was lying to everyone about her dirty little deed. Time to pay up! You owe everyone.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

Was just thinking about someone earlier it seems they dropped yet another storyline about. Mac. She was pregnant when she left and Mrs. Chancellor was all excited about the baby but then we have heard nothing since. Or did I miss one of their little two lines about them to explain something?

I think it would have been interesting to see her acting as a mother.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

JT divorced Victoria and took up with Mac (who Billy was smitten with but Mac knew he was a bad boy).
JT got custody of Reed.
He then got a job (Washington DC, I think) and they moved there.
Months later we heard they had their baby (boy I think).

We only hear about things when Victoria seems to have some sort of contact or Reed visits.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics