Page 2 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to taeklund

Are we sure that Jill is Mrs. C's daughter? I wasn't watching it at the time they found out they were mother and daughter. What's with this DNA thing? Sharon will probably get preggo now and not know whether it's Billy's or Nick's . . . or Jack's. LOL!!! I don't like the Kevin story. It's tough not having an episode for two days.

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I really do think that Jill is Marge's daughter.
I also think that Sharon's going to get pregnant.
And it will probably be Nick's. So that it will be confusion between Nick and Phyllis.

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to Bluffy

Can't wait to see Y&R today. Four days without a show is too long! lol

IFFY
IFFY 
Guru
IFFY
  • IFFY on 03-24-09 05:34 AM
In response to taeklund

Hi Mika,
I don't remember what I posted on the other forum but I am really baffled by the whole Kay & Jill situation. What I am really interested in is WHO is this person Victor has brought in and what is he planning?

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to taeklund

I was so happy for Mrs C today getting her smoochies on! OMG Michael to the rescue again!

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

Yes, I was too happy for Mrs. C. I can hardly wait for Jill to find out the truth. She's not Mrs. C's daughter.
Is Jana pregnant? What in the world is Sharon thinking?

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to Bluffy

I hadn't thought of the idea that Jana could be pregnant. I thought maybe her brain tumor was back. She got really bad head aches with it last time.

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to taeklund

You are right, it could be the tumor, I hope not.
I am curious about the lady that Victor has hired.
Could she be Diane?

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Bluffy

Yea that lady thats there now is not who was in Victors office before!

I think Sharons going to end up pregnant too and she will be no better than Chloe not know which is her baby daddy! And what if Tyra ends up prego by Neil! They can always throw that wrench in there!

Oh if Marge turns out to be Jills mother then shes still going to think that Catherines a fraud I don't want that! I was glad she excepted Murphys proposal you think Jill will want some of that LOL!!

I am going to try and google Jill & kays 1st DNA because they don't seem to remember that happened either and with Cane WHAT FIXED IT?

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

Yeah, that would be a twist if Tyra gets pregnant.

OK., so maybe Jill is not Marge's daughter either.
Ms. Foster could actually be Jill's mother.

Victor paid for that lady to have a face lift so no one would reconize her.

What about Kevin and Amber? Will Kevin kill Amber?

IFFY
IFFY 
Guru
IFFY
  • IFFY on 03-31-09 09:25 PM
In response to Bluffy

OMG...has Tyra and Neil slept together? I've gotta start keepin up better. I watched a lil today...Poor Kevin. I was thinking that Jana's tumor was coming back too and they both gonna be crazy.

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to IFFY

I also feel sorry for Kevin. I would like to see more of the Neil, Tyra and Karen line.
Has Sharon bumped her head or what? Why does she continue to sleep with Billy?

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to JoJorenee

Why when I was at the supermarket today the soapdigest said the death of Amber!!
They just write stuff to mess with you!! right

Mrs C and Jills cake fight was just like old times. I do not understand why Jill is being so stupid!

And right around the time Mac & Billy where going to run off and get married before Jill ruined that and said they were related I didn't have a VCR so I got out of touch with the Soaps so didn't know they got married??? What you thinks goin to happen now!? and he likes brunettes huh!

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

Oh No!!! I don't want Amber to die.

Jill deserved every bit of that cake in her face. She's just too dump. Mrs. C was trying to be cordial to Jill.

I really think Billy is going to be with Mac., his first love. Chloe should have been honest in the beginning with him and Cane.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Bluffy

Things are getting messy here. I do not remember Jill ever saying her mother daughter realationship with Katherine didn't feel natural until now! She's an idiot when people find out they're adopted they say what the heck right and move on? What you think they going to write in now?

I think Billy should give it a try with Chloe first why the flash backs look like he liked Chloe goodness. And the Mac character come one they could've found a prettier girl! Thats whats turning me off!!

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

I would like for Billy to give his marriage a try because of Cordelia, but then I am still mad with Chloe for interfering with Cane & Lily's relationship.
I wonder will Cane & Mac hook up.

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to Bluffy

Oh My!! Kevin has really lost it this time. Do you think he'll go to jail?

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Bluffy

• Bluffy Said:
I would like for Billy to give his marriage a try because of Cordelia, but then I am still mad with Chloe for interfering with Cane & Lily's relationship.
I wonder will Cane & Mac hook up.

I feel the same sometimes he can seem so sincere! But then turn around and be a jerk. I DO NOT like the character playing Mac she is so not suitable LOL. I loved the original Mackenzie & Billy but I like the one that plays him now he is HOT!!!! I hope that Cane has a dream that its the wrong thing to do.

Poor Karen! Do you think her and Neils marraige can be easily broken!? What do they only have one day they hear custody hearings in Genoa City?

And Kevin boy is he messed up do they have him on meds? How did they make the determination to do that if they don't think he is crazy, I do not understand. Is thats whats making him see the Chipmunk and hear everyone the way that he does? Maybe hes going on vacation and thats why the storyline is this way.

Oh and Sharon and Phyllis ~does anybody know she(Phyllis) is a big time Physco!! then Nick and Sharon will raise 10yr old summer thats how old she will be in 2 months they do it like that LOL! I think shes going to stab or try to stab Sharon she seems to have a thing for shop objects. But hopefully she will have flashbacks of what SHelia did to her and realize shes going crazy and get help NOT.

Thats my take on Y&R today! Feedback pls

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

Oh Wow!!! Billy kissed Mac at the bookstore. I really feel bad for Cordelia. Just maybe Esther should raise her. Because Cane, Billy, Chloe and Jill are not thinking straight.
Karen and Neil marriage probably will not last. I was hoping it would. Just think Karen doesn't seem to have that spunk like Drew had. And that's what Neil is looking for. This is another situation where the child should be raise by someone else. Maybe Devon.
Kevin is gone. They should have never given him the meds. I too think that's what is causing the flashbacks of the chip.
Yes, Phyllis is pyscho!!! She needs help!!
LOL Summer will be 10. Yep!! That's how they do it.

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to Bluffy

I am really angry at Neil! How can he be so heartless to his wife? First cheat on her, and then take away the one thing she has always wanted! Wow! I think he has spent too much time around Victor and turned cold hearted!

Page 2 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics