Page 3 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to taeklund

Girl I wish I could go to Genoa city and smack him myself!!!!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to taeklund

Anybody watching?

OMG why is Jill the way she is. I can't wait for her and Kay to get back together just hope she don't get drunk (or not) and try and sleep with Murph.

I really must google the Billy Mac episode I do remember they were in love but drop it! I am proud of Chloe how she handled seeing that kiss, Billy I don't think shes all that bad and she could love you and be a civil girl if you'd stop it.

I knew Sharon was going to end up pregnant. Please just let it be Nicks LOL or Jacks not Billy because we don't need that whole thing, but I bet the writers will make it Billys so Jack can see what Sharon had been trying to tell him about herself. Whoa!!! Shes grimmy and needs to be on Maury's Who's my baby daddy show I only have 3 people for you test episode!!!

Jeff and Glo don't ever stop their slimminess do they!!! Two rotten eggs made for each other add Jill three stinkies in a basket!!

And finally Kevin! I was really starting to feel all mushy toward him look kind of hot and stuff cute with Jana & now he just looks like a Craigslist murder or something lol!! Glad he could make it to the wedding.

Feedback people whats yours?

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to

Oh Jill needs to stop her madness and be cordial towards Katherine. I was thinking the same thing, Jill will sleep with Murph. Oh my!!
I enjoyed the wedding Katherine is such a classy lady.
When Nikki caught the bouquet and Paul was hugging her, I actually think Victor was a little jealous.
Who is this Mary Jane lady? Paul seems to think he knows her from the past. Could it be Diane?
Oh wow!! Sharon is pregnant. I am hoping that it's Nick's child. But I agree with you that it'll be Billy's so that it will bring more drama.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Bluffy

OMG I just typed a whole bunch and the screen shut! Darn I was on a roll too.

Yea I think Victor was getting a little nausea there! You see Ashley look over to see his reaction to that.
Do you think its Maria ( the maid) trying to make her(Ashley) crazy or Adam?

I don't know who the woman could be Pauls EX, his sister?, I don't know if its Diane then why doesn't anyone recongnize her unless she got a facelift like Matt Clark.

I cant get into this Mack character I liked the one who played the 1st teenage Mack, and this one had short hair now its long, where was her hair hiding. cant wait to see it today!
Oh and Neil takelund trying to move on with Tyra it seems?

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

I don't like this Mack character either.

Adam and the maid is probably in this together to drive Ashley crazy. I believe Adam is jealous of the pregnancy. The maid just don't like Ashley, because Ash accused her of stealing Victor's egg.
Where's Abby?
I think Mary Jane did get a major face lift at Victor's expense. I remember one episode Mary Jane face had bandages and Victor told her that it will not be long before she make an appearance.
Girl, Chloe did the right thing. She really wants her marriage to work.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Bluffy

Yea see Chloe goes back and forth with making you like her and hate her lol but I give her her props there. Too bad so many doors have been closed in Billys face he needs Jesus!

You think now that Sharon told Billy about the baby that he is starting to see the light that he need to get right? And what took Sharon so long to tell Nick when she just blurted it out to Jack and Billy no prob??

I missed it Wed night but I will probably scrap to reruns on Sat if the kids allow me the remote.

Oh I don't remember MaryAnns bandages I do remember them not showing her face and Victor saying something like that though??? Then why would she be familiar to Paul and why would Victor do that for Diane he doesnt even like her? Or did he?

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

I am not sure why Mary Jane looks familiar to Paul. Seems like she's actually falling in love with Jack. And do want Sharon around him. I wonder will Victor plan work.
It's too funny with Jill, Gloria & Jeff the 3 of them deserve each other.
Oh Adam, needs his behind whipped. He should have had enough of plotting against Victor.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to Bluffy

I just happened upon this site today. Cane and Lily's wedding was today. What the heck happened at the end? Cane is a fake - tell me it isn't so. What is happening?

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to create4sanity

My thoughts exactly Donna! Why do they have to go and make the good guy bad all the time! But it does appear that he is a fake. Can someone tell me why every paternity/maternity test ever done on that show is ALWAYS innacurate!?!?!

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 05-16-09 08:56 AM
In response to taeklund

I just stumbled upon this thread too! I LOVE Y&R- I have been watching since I was too little! (My mom watches it too!
I am so mad about Cain! Lily is one of my faves!

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to taeklund

I guess scandle is better for ratings. If the DNA tests came out like we think they should, the shows would get boring. You know, the surprise factor. I admit, I didn't see the Kane thing coming. How could I have missed it? I love my fantasy TV world.

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to kanary

I agree with everyone. Love Y&R. I'm a big AMC fan, but Y&R is much better right now. I have a silly question. Remember when Chloe first found out she was preggers. She made a call to someone and told them she was preggers. Yeah, she was sure and I don't remember whether she said she was going to make Cane the daddy or not, but you could tell she was scheming. Who did she call?

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

Who do you think is Mary Jane? She is very familiar with the Abbotts home.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 05-21-09 12:39 PM
In response to Bluffy

I think Mary Jane might be Diane with plastic surgery?? She was on so long ago that I can't remember all of the details about her character, but I can't think of who else it could be?

Pocono Pam
Mayor
Pocono Pam
In response to taeklund

Hi!! I am a Y&R fan!! My favorite character Mrs. C. Least favorite-Gina-can't figure out why they brought her back!!!

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Pocono Pam

Paul is getting hot on M.J's trial. Also Im loving that the old "glow by jabbot (sp?)" kids are all coming back. Its show down time for Raul and Billy! I cant wait for tomorrow shows.

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to Lydia S

Yes, it could be Diane. I wonder why Jack can't tell that this is someone from his past.

Mrs. C is my favorite character also.

Pocono Pam
Mayor
Pocono Pam

So in my earlier post I typed Gina instead of Nina. Not sure why they bought her back! I didn't like her yrs ago and I do not like her now.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 05-23-09 12:28 PM

I don't like Nina either! I think they brought her back so she can write that movie with Amber and they will find out that Cain is a villian. But, they didn't need her!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Rae_M

I guess they brought Gina back to stir up the paternity test thing! I never really thought about Cane being a fake and its finally all going so good. NO wonder he doesn't want to go back to Aussie!!! Well again I did when all this proving who Mrs C really was I did question what happened the time that Jill was her daughter and then she was so not again so the same thing happened with Cane and there was NO go around the 3rd time didnt they exume (sorry if spelled wrong) Philphs body to prove that!

I was so forgot about Raul and Mac being best buds with a crush good that stirs up the pot with Billy.

I used to YUCK! Chole now I feel for her!???

Seeing Jack cry always gets me cause he acts so tough. I would just blast Sharon 'I FREAKIN KNOW STOP BEATING THE BUSH' but hes going to Phyllis Geonoa city better watch out there might be another hit and run!

OK so you ladies believe Victor would really team up with his old baby mama Diane to get back at Jack-O! Whats up with Maryjane and the stuffed kitty cat weirdo! can everyone say weirdo!!! Well the great detective Paul S Williams is on the case now!! I am so happy there are so many more people dropping in.

I do watch a little of All My Children David just goes everywhere worming! And is who killed Stuart just as hot as who shot JR!!!

Last night I couldn't wait to get on here and vent!

Stay tuned!

Page 3 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics