Page 4 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 05-27-09 01:24 PM
In response to JoJorenee

I have to say, the accuracy of paternity tests on this show is ridiculous! I'm still watching though!

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Rae_M

Im still waitting for Nick to say he isnt the father of Summer! Remember he was the only one who saw the paternity test. I think he said he was the father of Summer only cause he had the hots for Phyllis at the time.

Yes, I believe Victor will team up with his old flame to get back at Jack. From what my cousin told me, Jack did MaryJane wrong.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Lydia S

Well maybe he will say it now that he really wants Sharon back!
I never thought the FBI guy was FBI thats messing with danny

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to JoJorenee

Who is this guy that is messing with Daniel? That one Im lost in....

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-01-09 11:09 PM
In response to Lydia S

Do you really think that Nick would say that he was Summer's father? It seems so unlike his character. I would hope not. But I am sooo glad that he's leaving Phyllis! I hate her. I didn't get to see it today, but I recorded it.
I am also lost on the FBI/Daniel story. Someone, fill us in!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Rae_M

Danny had an auction for his work. He made a few sales and he and Jana closed up and were celebrating when a man walked up on them they said oh they didnt realize anyone was here. He said I was so captivated by your work I want to make a purchase. Daniel said which one he said ALL OF THEM and gave him a check. It was a real check he was happy told Amber. The next day the guy came back and said that he was FBI or something and he was investigating stolen art from a Boston museum a true thing here!!
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/03/19/arts/bosto n-thieves-l...
He said Daniels work was similar and had so much character and he had to make a deal to try to paint a replica to draw the thieves out?
It sounded way fishy to me. And he was not supposed to let anybody know he was doing it. Jana you know since her crazy background with ancient artifacts figured it out. Now they are ram shacking his place and threating his friends lives? FBI does that.

OK Barbara-Bluffy I guess you were right MaryJane got a new face. Perhaps it is Diane but if not who?

I was so excited that Nick told Sharon he wanted to leave Phillis and come back to her. But she wouldn't have it at least for right now. I am telling you ladies you want to bet its going to drive Phyllis to litterly run her over LOL!

I am going to miss it tonight daycare cooking class Urgh!!! so you guys watch and fill me in!

Oh one last thing Adam makes me sick!!!

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-04-09 07:15 AM
In response to JoJorenee

Yeah, I think Phyllis is going to crack!
And, I think Mary Jane has to be Diane. I don't remember the circumstances of her leaving though.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Rae_M

I think Victor dumped her after he found out that he was not her baby daddy!lol Cant wait to see it tonight anything good happen yesterday. I only saw that Jill caught Victor hugging up on MJ~

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-04-09 09:51 AM
In response to JoJorenee

The biggest thing that happened yesterday is that Chloe and Billy talked- he told her that he might be the father of Sharon's baby.
Oh, and Daniel talked to the real Howard Auker from the FBI and found out that he was scammed, but we already knew that!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Rae_M

OMG Adam is just sick!!! Nikki should have just used her key from the get go! And she gave Adam back the bloody towel wish she would have just looked at it. I wish happy Ashley would have just listened to Nikki~wonder how long it will go before she discovers and OMG tv babies move so quick and everyone can feel them any time of day! wow

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to JoJorenee

I just dont know why Adam is messing with Ashley. Does anyone know? Im lost on that one! Is it cause of jealousy?

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-18-09 07:09 AM
In response to Lydia S

Lydia, who knows why Adam is doing that. It's disturbing! I wonder how he will get himself out of the ordeal with his computer. He really is a diabolical genius!

Oh, I guess I missed something with Mary Jane? My sister said that it isn't Diane- it's Paul's sister Patty.

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to Rae_M

Oh my goodness! I would have never guessed it to be Paul's sister, Patty. Did Jack and Patty have a relationship? Why does she hate him so much?
Talk about Adam, he's so crazy. I hate that he caused Ashley to fall down the steps.

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Bluffy

I want to go back to the whole Phyllis and Nick. Like I said before about waitting for Nick to say Summer isnt his cause he was the only one who saw the dna test. Now that Summer is getting old and with blonde hair is it going to be in question on who her father is?

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to Lydia S

Is Summer, Jack's daughter? He would be thrilled.

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Bluffy

No one truely knows who's Summer's daddy, but Nick. He was the only one who saw the results of the DNA test.

Also is Cain talking it up with the real Phillip? Im lost on that?!?!??!!?!

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-20-09 09:17 AM
In response to Lydia S

Yeah, Cane talks to someone named Langley(?), and that is Phillip. When he was on the phone with him last time, he said that "your wife is poking around," meaning Nina. I find her to be extremely annoying!

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Rae_M

Thanks Rachel, I must of miss that part.

So why did Phillip fake his ow death? Anyone know or have an idea to why?

moretimetoscrap
Veteran
moretimetoscrap
In response to Lydia S

update on Adam...he is leaving the show...he did not like wear his character was going...something about have a gay line with the lawyer/housekeeper newphew...since it has come out that is gay
I feel sorry for Phyliss...what if jack is the father of Summer and Sharon's baby where will nick be then....hmmmmm I love yng and the restless

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to moretimetoscrap

I think that Nick will still be Sharon. Nick and Sharon story line is another Niki and Victor.

Page 4 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics