Page 5 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Lydia S

• Lydia S Said:
I think that Nick will still be Sharon. Nick and Sharon story line is another Niki and Victor.

I agree with you Lydia with all that "Meant to Be Together" stuff

Addressing everything else...

I would think that if Nick was not Summers dad he wouldn't play along just because he and Sharon had problems and he was sleeping around with Phyllis, but why would he and why wouldn't he tell Jack now? That would be great because he helped give birth so he didn't miss out on that and he's her god dad. I noticed too how she went from a red head to being a blonde hmmmmm.

As for Adam I didn't know the actor was gay, thats reason for leaving? Yeah he is quiet the coniving one! I just think Victor should call in a pro to check that computer and why didn't they read the lie detector test or Mrs Heather get another copy to see what it says since she's so snoopy!!!

MaryJane I did at one time think it was his sister Patty and yes she and Jack were like first loves way back and they had some episode like Who Shot JA? that because Paul is the town detective that case was never solved. Suspects were Diane and who knows who??

OK so I thought Philip had a DUI car accident and Jill in the flash back was crying over his dead body so how did it not make it to the coffin? I do not remember who Cain spoke with on the phone and whether or not he said your wife was making trouble but why would he let someone else claim to be him too? And where did Cain get the 2nd DNA test from wHOa! Maybe time to get on Youtube and see what I can find to fill in some holes. Lily is going to be devastated and she doesn't deserve this. I think they are going to says she has HPV or something from when she was raped by Kevin (*was it Kevin?) hopefully she doesn't get pregnant by the imposter Cain if he is one. *How could Neil and Lily buy coffee from a coffee shop owned by your/your daughters rapist??? They dont have a Starbucks in Geneoa City lol.

Poor Chloe her story line is sad but the case with some people with low self esteem and can't get off the man they THINK is their prince charming.

Any one want to play a Y&R challenge game...we can shoot off questions about the characters to see if we can get the facts straight?!

1)How many children does Jack Abbott have and what are their names?

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to kanary

• kanary Said:
I think they brought Nina back because Phillip isn't really dead!

Well know it seems maybe you are right!!! Do you work for the show!!!LOL and wonder if they will cast Philip the III

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-22-09 01:54 PM
In response to kanary

I think Jack has two or three kids. Isn't one of them a son that was conceived when he was in Vietnam? And, is Diane's son also his? I can't remember! I guess I could snoop around the internet and find out, but it is much more fun this way!

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-22-09 01:59 PM
In response to Rae_M

So the guy that Cain keeps talking to, and now trying to track down is named Langley, but it is Phillip from what I gather. I think he faked his death- don't you remember how weird and "complicated" he was? What I can't figure out is why Cain is claiming to be Jill's son- he gave away his inheritance, so it can't be money, right? It seems really sadistic to do that to Jill- I can't imagine Phillip hated her that much to torture her.

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to JoJorenee

• JoJorenee Said:
  • Lydia S Said:
I think that Nick will still be Sharon. Nick and Sharon story line is another Niki and Victor.

I agree with you Lydia with all that "Meant to Be Together" stuff

Addressing everything else...

I would think that if Nick was not Summers dad he wouldn't play along just because he and Sharon had problems and he was sleeping around with Phyllis, but why would he and why wouldn't he tell Jack now? That would be great because he helped give birth so he didn't miss out on that and he's her god dad. I noticed too how she went from a red head to being a blonde hmmmmm.

Here is my thought on that! The reason to why Nick wouldnt say anything to Jack and kept playing along is simple!

1. He was so HOT for Phyllis and...
2. Sharon was pushing him away at the time cause of Cassie's death and Nick was doing the same.

However I think that our answer on who the daddy is to Summer should be coming out soon. I saw a commerical where Phyllis is yelling for someone to help her with Summer who is laying on the floor. I think that Summer will need some kind of medical help and Nick will not match in anyway. JMO

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Lydia S

Let me just say I believe it was Summer. It looked like it was.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to kanary

Lydia & Kanary

Jack has two children and you were right on track Lydia- Kemo w/Luan from Vietnam and now they are estranged because he got mad Jack didn't tell him his mother had a teminal illness. And Kyle artifically inseminated (can't spell) by Diane Jenkins. He impregnated Paul sister Patty but she had a miscarriage & she shot him but not in that order so that could be her reason for stalking him. You see that flash she had of Paul finding out everything.

Yes Lydia they always let the truth come out that way someones sick and needs testing so that could be a possiblity. Because Phyllis is a phsyco mom and the teacher said Summer may need therapy I think they should get that child help before she turns into a mini Shelia or something.

As for Adam URGGGHHH!!! I dont know why Victor the smart guy didnt give the police officer Adams computer too and why Estellas nephew didnt mention the lie detector test. Its getting HOT on Y&R!

Kanary I started watching with my grandma too as I said before but this whole Langley thing is way beyond me too. I guess Philip is well and alive and he drew blood to help Cain when he went to make the claim he was Phillip? Then how did Phillip know someone switched him supposedly and was looking for him he coincidently read Ambers blog and put all this together? And you see the ding bats didn't attend the funeral thats what can happen -make sure somebody in the family witnesses a body in that perfectly preserved casket!! That condition it should have been in a tomb not the ground right===anywho!!

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

Ashley and Adam are both crazy.
I can't believe she's standing up for Adam. When he is the one that caused her to fall down the stairs.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-26-09 12:39 PM
In response to Bluffy

I just want to say that I hate the new Adam. His performance on Thursday was terrible.

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Rae_M

• owen&audrasmom Said:
I just want to say that I hate the new Adam. His performance on Thursday was terrible.

I so agree!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Lydia S

• Lydia S Said:
  • owen&audrasmom Said:

I so agree!

Yes!! thats what I came here to say!! I guess the other actor didn't want to play the gay role and I thought he was the perfect character to play Vic jr but always once you get used to someone you can't stand the replacement. He(new) guy probably came from the show'I want to be a soap star' lol

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to JoJorenee

So has anyone been watching I have been a little distracted what happened yesterday besides Heather and the new yucky Adam making out. His pityful behind!

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 06-30-09 09:05 AM
In response to JoJorenee

Yeah, Sharon told Jack that he was the father. I think she's lying- I think it's Nick's.

As for Adam- he is a monster. I can't stand the way he manipulated Raph like that! I think he's going to get away with all his evil doings too. I think Mary Jane is going to hurt Sharon or the baby and get caught, and Victor is going to assume that she was the one torturing Ashley.

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Rae_M

Sharon did lied to Jack. She was so ready to tell Nick, but once she saw Nick with Phyllis in the room with Summer thats when she went to tell Jack the baby was his.

_courtney_
Diva
_courtney_
In response to Lydia S

I hate that Sharon lied about the paternity. I'm sick of all the who's the daddy storylines. ugh! Can they not think of anything else?

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to _courtney_

Nope they cant think of anything else, but what I think they are trying to do here is make Sharon look like the angel that everyone thinks she is. JMO, by not trying to ruin anything with Nick and Phyllis now that Summer is in the hospital. She is not going to do what Phyllis did when tables were turn.

moretimetoscrap
Veteran
moretimetoscrap
In response to Lydia S

I am a little behind is Ashley still prego, I thought she lost the baby when Adam pushed her?
I agree the new Adam is pitiful!!!
Can someone give you a kiss and you go into shocK like Summer did?

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 07-01-09 06:52 AM
In response to moretimetoscrap

Ashley did have a miscarriage, but Adam's doctor "friend" is lying to her, telling her the baby is fine- she is having a psychological pregnancy now. (Sigh...)
As for Summer going into shock, it is a REAL stretch.
I think Sharon should have waited to open the results until the Summer issue is over- more lies about paternity! They are really exhausting this storyline.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Rae_M

Doesnt anyone ask to see the paper for themselves anymore!!! I was hoping his sign would be that he found them in the chapel. Sharons a ditz!!! I guess Y&R wants there to be turmoil all over Genoa city!

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to JoJorenee

I was thinking the samething. No one wants to see the results for themselves and G.C is going down hill.

Page 5 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics