Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to PokeyMom

I read that Diane's killer is to be revealed this week. Patty or Deacon?????

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

I think Chelsa was surprised when Billy told her he didn't want the baby out of his life!

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Anna C

Chelsea is in deeper than she ever thought.
Billy did not tell her everything yet -- that he will fight for his parental rights as the Daddy.
She overestimated Billy so I think she will be speechless. Sorry Chelsea no cute little house with a picket fence or a McMansion for you, just the boot out of GC although you said you would stay then you say you will go.

Who is she talking to anyways? Primrose DeVille?

We don't know what Victoria said to the adoption rep.

Devon's hearing issues are now a part of the storyline.

What is Angie going to reveal to Kevin?
Another complication?

Sharon says yes to Victor's proposal and they are to get married while Beauty of Nature most likely will be sold!

Sneaky peeky Deacon, Nikki can play that game too. Actually it is pretty funny cat and mouse game but Deacon will flub up.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Ronan finds a page from Diane's diary on his car.
He shares it with Phyllis then Jack and Genevieve.

Patty is out on the town. She witnesses Deacon moving a trash bin and putting something underneath it.

Nikki, at Nick's place, gets help from Phyllis (keep it confidential please Phyllis)and Nick to hack a file she took off Deacon's computer. It is a video of he and Diane in bed at GCAC. This activity matches the descriptive content of the diary page.

Kevin and Angie are on the run and hiding out at Angelo's beach side cottage. It looks like someone has been there. Just as Angie is going to tell Kevin something important, they hear someone at the door and hide. As they check it out, Angie thinks the person is homeless because they hide themselves under a blanket. Kevin leaves the closet and knocks the vagrant out cold only to discover it is Jeffrey! (He's back!)

Meanwhile at Jimmy's Bar, Gloria suggests to Angelo she would like to be his girl because he treats her like a lady and a broad at the same time and they have fun.

Katherine offers Neil his position back at CI.
He is hesitant but Sofia talks kindly to him to really think about it. He does and it looks like he will be going back to work again.

No wedding yet for Sharon and Victor.
Days are long in GC -- who knows how many episodes it will take for that to happen.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to PokeyMom

Maybe that wedding between Sharon and Victor will never happen!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Anna C

I thought this wedding and Victor Jr. ending up in jail was all part of Victor Sr. plan. He hoped Jr. would attack him or something or are they in different jails? Geez Victor is never in his cell its probably all pimped out too!

I think/thought Angie was going to say I've been lying I am not preggers!?

I think Daniel needs to stop hopping in the bed with everybody but then if he didn't that wouldn't make him a TRUE Geneoa Citian!

I bet it was Deacon he hated all those people just as much as Patty, never knew they knew each other.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to JoJorenee

Daniel's Sack Count: Lily, Amber, Abbey, Daisy (drugged), Eden

Deacon gave the Abbey confession tape (Car accident/Tucker) to Diane who was going to use it somehow. That might have something to do with them rolling in the hay. Either that, he drugged her (Gloworm drinks).
Deacon's Sack Count: Amber (control and manipulated), Victoria, Phyllis, Nikki, Diane
Deacon is also a dead beat Dad -- Little D (Eric) is never mentioned.

Nikki explains her reasons for marrying Deacon to Nick, Phyllis, and Victor.
Nikki brings the tape (now dated with a copy of the newspaper in view) of Deacon and Diane and shows it to Victor who is beginning to see the big picture.
Why didn't they look at the file date, or sometimes the date appears on the video?
Ronan and Paul are made aware of this. Paul will get some inside info at the GCPD since they are no longer a team working on the force.

Just a bit too funny about Adam suggesting some plexiglass cleaner as a wedding gift for Sharon and Victor.

Victor is now having some second thoughts about a marriage to Sharon due to the new info and evidence that has surfaced.

Deacon must have hidden the camera under the trash bin. This is what Patty saw but does not know it yet.

Later Nikki is hiding out behind the tash bin (made famous by the late night Phyllis/Deacon lust episodes)! Danger lurks! I hope she does not have to be saved in the nick of time by Paul again.

Jeffrey tricks Angie and Kevin saying he is going to get water for coffee but steals the boat stranding them. Why were the keys left in the boat in the first place? Now Kevin is stranded with Angie and she is happy about that.
I also thought that Angie was going to tell Kevin the truth but her lies will snowball.

Jeffrey says he did not abandon Gloria.
It looks like from what he said, he was set up by Angelo because of his money issues but Jeffrey also lies like a rug so what are we suppose to believe.

Phyllis and Nick break their secret promise to Nikki and do some snooping themselves. Phyllis meets Deacon at Jimmy's bar (for a Newman exclusive) and steps over a boundary when Nick abruptly steps in to Phyllis' surprise to abort the conversation. Phyllis is mad at Nick for ruining her game but Deacon walks away knowing something is cooking and someone is going to get burned.

Adam, in Victor's office, throws out family photos, all except his Mom's, then calls for a board meeting. He wants to sell Beauty of Nature. He calls Tucker in to dispense some inside information so Tucker can have the winning bid when it goes up for sale.

Bad Boy Deacon the Sleaze visits Victor and finds out the sex tape is out.
Deacon must have killed Diane but what was that picture he slapped up on the prison visitor plexi glass wall? I couldn't see it, it was up and gone too fast.
Then again, Patty might have done it also as she is capable of that but does she know how to operate a camera?

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

stay tuned to your local Y&R channel.

Just when i thought I had it figured out deacon slaps that photo on the plex glass. I barely got a look at it but I think I saw Nikki.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cescrapper

Yes it was Nikki. But I don't think she is the killer. It's either Deacon or Patty.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Anna C

WOW -- so Nikki did kill Diane, by accident in self defense (according to Ronan).

Deacon watched the entire fight, filmed it, and did NOTHING! He shows Nikki (kidnapped her, tied to a chair) the film (in that reclusive warehouse) as proof to why he is protecting her and letting Victor rot in jail.

Patty goes to the needlework shop -- she made the pillows (as we saw her working on one but threw it in the fire) but why? That was pretty funny Deacon knew nothing about the pillows. He might not know about Patty either.

Nikki makes it to the jail just as the "I Do's " are said and done between Victor and Sharon. Possible annulment in the future here.

Adam talks to Jack about Beauty of Nature after he talks to Tucker.

Billy will demand that Chelsea move in with them.
Things are not going Chelsea's way as expected, she is in a pickle.

I hope the Angie/Kevin story ends soon, it is a waste of time.
Will Jeffrey make it back to see Gloria and tell his tale? Will she believe him or not? They are an odd pair but funny in a weird way.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

That about sums it up! I was wondering if the second tape showed self defense and thats why Ronan gave Nikki the keys. Now whats going to happen to Victors plan?? yes I see an annullment too and thats going to devistate Sharon or maybe he will stay married to her for a bit to stick it to Adam? But she (Sharon)knew he was up to something she just wanted the power for a while so say one say two!

Glad the Diane thing is over. Whats next...

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to JoJorenee

I think the next big storylines are:

1. Angie/Kevin, Angie's career, Kevin/Chloe
2. Gloria/Angelo/Jeffrey
3. Billy/Victoria/Chelsea w/baby
4. Devon and his hearing impairment update
5. a. Nick/Phyllis b. Victor/Sharon
c. Victor/Nikki d. Victor/Victoria's Secret
6. Beauty of Nature's (again) future
7. Neil and Sofia's relationship
8. Ricky and his new job at Restless Style

Two things that have been forgotten:
1. Victor and epileptic seizures/meds.
2. Tucker and memory issues/inabilities after his accident which played a role in the storyline (Kay making McCall industry decisions while Tucker was incapacitated/hospital.)

Sharon moves into the Ranch, mets the staff and dismisses them for alone time with Faith.
Gee, all the staff (large one) has been there all along while Victor was in his lonely little jail cell (maybe making paper snowflakes to pass the time) and no one was living in the house.
I say, hire back Miguel and Rafe's aunt!

Creepy sneaky Adam tucks a sound sleeping Sharon and Faith in.

Lily and Cane have an ice skating date with hot chocolate.

Chelsea is at Jimmy's Bar, she talks to Adam.
Billy and Victoria stop by after a confidential conference with Micheal at their home, and Chelsea loudly asks for a beer to go with her hamburger. Billy tells her she is moving in with them. At the TV House, the dog does not like her (Chelsea) and growls but she tells the dog (and us) she is going to make them pay and be sorry.

At Gloworm, alcohol free Nikki confesses to Kay then turns herself in at the police station.
No one has to go looking for her!

Deacon is in cuffs at the police station and Nick wants to attack him but is held back.

Later, Ashley and Genevieve have an intervention with Jack not to buy Beauty of Nature.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to PokeyMom

I read that Jeff makes it back to GC this week.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Anna C

Well Victor get out of jail just in time to save beauty of nature from being to sold to whoever?

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cescrapper

No, but he sends Sharon to vote his proxy, resulting in a tie. So the sale can't proceed now.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Anna C

I'm surprised Sam didn't drop by when he read in NM papers Sharon married VN, guess they were long going to drop that story line of Sharon just starting with fresh meat.

Whats going on with Neil & Sofia these days I had a weird dream about them with the baby and a whole different scenario???

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to JoJorenee

I hope the Sam storyline is over. It never really made much sense anyway.

reneeann
Veteran
reneeann
In response to Anna C

Friday show, Victor is out, back at the ranch, Victor asked Nikki to come,they kiss.
Sharon tells Adam Victor is setting him up and agents from the FCC are watching him.
Jack is sure his bid for Beauty of Nature will win.Tucker comes clean with Ashley tells her heisworking with Fcc and Victor. He has no intentions of bidding on Beauty of Nature,

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to reneeann

Abby returns this week.

Adam and Sharon connect as does Victor and Nikki.

And Genieve is the high bidder for Beauty of Nature. Why does she want it?

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Anna C

Yes, no more Sam. No phone calls or visits from him or to him.

Nikki/Victor, Adam/Sharon -- rolling in the hay.

Nick/Phyllis might take a roll also.
Lucy with the sitter while Phyllis is visiting with Nick. Lucy must be a teen by now!

Genevieve wins Beauty of Nature, she cheated though, she saw Jack's bid and out bid him (probably with that off shore account of hers). Now their relationship might take a tumble into the dysfunctional zone (lies and broken trust create dysfunction).

Dysfunctional Sharon blabs out the truth to psycho Adam (with the big head) to save him from being put back in jail for SEC violations. Next thing, desk sex, leather couch sex while the fire roars (funny, Adam was just about to leave when he went Sharon crazy).

This whole Sharon/Adam story line ping pong is annoying! Sharon wanted Faith but is out and about more often than at home with her.

Other ping pong champs: Nick/Phyllis, Victor/Nikki, Lili/Cane.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics