Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to PokeyMom

Y & R has been interesting this week.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

TGIF!

Merna was certainly brave yesterday!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

I read somewhere that there was going to be a tragedy at Jack's wedding. Maybe Patty will finally be killed off.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Anna C

Gee, could victor insult Adam any better.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cescrapper

There is lots going on this week! Jack gets shot, Adam gets blinded, literally, Abbie is a hostage. WOW....gotta set my DVR for sure.

SouthernCreativeBelle
Tenant
SouthernCreativeBelle
In response to Anna C

I better watch YNR for sure.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to SouthernCreativeBelle

Victor learns Genevieve is owner of FMN (Forget Me Not) and tries to strike a deal with her to make her very rich. Cane figures his mom owns FMN and confronts her. Genevieve realizes she cannot live a lie with Jack and sends off a note to the church (with her jewelry /gifts enclosed) by special messenger. However, Patty/Myrna is hiding behind curtains, leaves following the messenger to the church (evidently with the wedding dress)tells him she is Jacks assistant, demands the envelope, then knocks him out, (texts a confirmation) so that the envelope can't be delivered and the wedding goes on.

Earlier Patty had thrown some sort of chemical at Adam's face/eyes, knocked him out, then ran away. He was left in the garden house floor and Sharon, upon walking the dog, finds him knocked out and helps him.

Victor hands Sharon annulment papers.

Victor tells Nikki the owner of FMN.
She visits Jack and drops the info which she realizes he had no clue Genevieve owns FMN.
Nikki runs back to Victor to tell him of this news.

Meanwhile Jack is stewing over the news of Genevieve owning BoN and is on edge.
Patty/Myrna changes into the gown and walks down the aisle fully veiled till she gets to the alter and surprise!! BANG BANG!

Deacon, with Ronan and Paul at GCPD, is given a "deal", not much of one if he has more info.
He reveals there was a strange lady in the park that night who saw everything and who was crazy about cats.
Paul pulls up Patty's picture on his phone and Deacon says, yes she is the crazy cat lady. Paul leaves for the church.

Genevieve packs one bag and is ready to leave town when she notices her wedding dress is missing.

Emily arrives in town and sees Tucker at CL. Tucker mentions he seen her twice in one day. Emily realizes Patty is up to her old impersonating tricks!

Tucker tells Ashley of the new plan to catch Adam doing wrong at NE.

Chelsea has a new game player in her mix, Jill.

Jill discovers Jeffrey seems to have some memory loss. (Funny she told him he was Victor Newman and was rich!)

Questions:
How is Patty getting around so fast? Zip Car?

Why is Patty able to get through that tough Newman Ranch Security without being found out?

Where does Patty change into the wedding dress, the woods near the church? Who helps with the dress buttons or zipper?

Genevieve (with a drastic new personality after Colin) leaving town (her mansion) with one bag (don't forget Samantha) no wedding dress, where to?

Evidently, Patty and Genevieve wear the same size!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to PokeyMom

Victor and Sharon's relationship will never be the same.

I believe Nikki went to a fat farm while she was off the air. She looks so much slimmer...at least to me.

SouthernCreativeBelle
Tenant
SouthernCreativeBelle
In response to PokeyMom

• PokeyMom Said:
Victor learns Genevieve is owner of FMN (Forget Me Not) and tries to strike a deal with her to make her very rich. Cane figures his mom owns FMN and confronts her. Genevieve realizes she cannot live a lie with Jack and sends off a note to the church (with her jewelry /gifts enclosed) by special messenger. However, Patty/Myrna is hiding behind curtains, leaves following the messenger to the church (evidently with the wedding dress)tells him she is Jacks assistant, demands the envelope, then knocks him out, (texts a confirmation) so that the envelope can't be delivered and the wedding goes on.

Earlier Patty had thrown some sort of chemical at Adam's face/eyes, knocked him out, then ran away. He was left in the garden house floor and Sharon, upon walking the dog, finds him knocked out and helps him.

She visits Jack and drops the info which she realizes he had no clue Genevieve owns FMN.

Patty/Myrna changes into the gown and walks down the aisle fully veiled till she gets to the alter and surprise!! BANG BANG!

Deacon, with Ronan and Paul at GCPD, is given a "deal", not much of one if he has more info.
He reveals there was a strange lady in the park that night who saw everything and who was crazy about cats.
Paul pulls up Patty's picture on his phone and Deacon says, yes she is the crazy cat lady. Paul leaves for the church.

Genevieve packs one bag and is ready to leave town when she notices her wedding dress is missing.

Emily arrives in town and sees Tucker at CL. Tucker mentions he seen her twice in one day. Emily realizes Patty is up to her old impersonating tricks!

Jill discovers Jeffrey seems to have some memory loss. (Funny she told him he was Victor Newman and was rich!)

Questions:

Why is Patty able to get through that tough Newman Ranch Security without being found out?

Where does Patty change into the wedding dress, the woods near the church? Who helps with the dress buttons or zipper?

Genevieve (with a drastic new personality after Colin) leaving town (her mansion) with one bag (don't forget Samantha) no wedding dress, where to?

No idea

The beauty of being a psycho murderer. Common sense goes as fast as her feet. Still don't get that either.

Guessing because she resembles Emily

I honestly think it's the beauty of soap operas and the craziness behind it. A fairy comes and puts it all together

The airport to leave Genoa City? My guess

I just think it's getting chaotic and I am confused on the whole. Phyllis and Nick have been so morbid beyond words. One minute they're together and then they're the pimps of Genoa city. Make up your mind. The free for all needs to stop.

I love ynr but they go a little too far. I think Victoria deserves some happiness. She deserves it and plus Billy and Victoria look sweet together.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

I hope this Patty thing is done and over with soon. And I wonder if Adam will be blind permanently or if this storyline will be drug out for months.

SouthernCreativeBelle
Tenant
SouthernCreativeBelle
In response to Anna C

I don't know but I feel bad for Jack. He needs a little happiness and this whole thing with Patty and Emily are getting a bit irratating. Talk about confusion.

Resident

DOes he knoe Genavive has natural beuty ?? I feel bad for thenm both. He ma ynot walk again. Is that what the ysaid??

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee

• SouthernCreativeBelle Said:
  • PokeyMom Said:

Questions:

No idea
OMG I thouhgt this was a funny question.[
The beauty of being a psycho murderer. Common sense goes as fast as her feet. Still don't get that either.
she has a secret entry way, I mean all these times people have gotten onto the ranch to do harm you'd think Victor would have beefed up his security a lot better but in his words guess it ain't gonna happen lol I was also thinking por Segundo was going to go out the same way as Zapato but what did Sharon call the dog and where the heck he come from????
Guessing because she resembles Emily

I thought Gen was a little chunker than Patty too!?[
I honestly think it's the beauty of soap operas and the craziness behind it. A fairy comes and puts it all together

The airport to leave Genoa City? My guess

I just think it's getting chaotic and I am confused on the whole. Phyllis and Nick have been so morbid beyond words. One minute they're together and then they're the pimps of Genoa city. Make up your mind. The free for all needs to stop.

I love ynr but they go a little too far. I think Victoria deserves some happiness. She deserves it and plus Billy and Victoria look sweet together.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to JoJorenee

Jacks know who now owns BON. I hope he walks soon. Not really interested in a long storyline about this. Or Adam's blindness either. Ronan is supposed to leave town this week. And Chelsa's mom arrives in town too.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Chelsa's mother shows up just as Chelsa tells Billy and Victoria that she wants them to raise her baby boy.

Patty gets hauled off to the prison psych ward.

Ricky publishes his story on Patty.

Nikki is not going to be charged for Diane's murder.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Anna C

Genevieve gets fired at Jabot by Ashley.

Ronan leaves town (FBI murder investigation done), says a sad goodbye to Phyllis at CL, and writes a sweet note to Nina.

Paul is stunned at Ricky's disclaimers.
Ricky published the Patty exclusive on a crime website.

Sharon and blind again Adam (no hope for recovery) will go to the farm. (Victor's secret suggestion to Sharon to rent it.)

Chelsea not to happy about her con artist Mom being around (and a room-mate) to stir up a pot of trouble. Chelsea seems to have a change of heart and some kindness, or does she not?
I thought Chelsea lived in the garage apt so why is she always and freely inside Billy and Victoria's home?

Jack (dumped again) may not walk again according to the experts but he is determined to make a full recovery. More wheelchair stories on the burner with this circumstance.

Victor tells Jack BoN is still his and it will be entertaining to see Jack try to get it from him. Victor will contest the sale of BoN to FMN. Genevieve may end up with nothing.

Nick is on crutches.

Deacon is free like everyone else???

Angelo orders a hit on Kevin.
Jeffrey shows up and Gloria goes nuts but does Jeffrey remember anything or is it an act?

I don't like Ashley's blonde hair, she looks washed out. She looks better as a honey/dirty blonde.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

Yeah so Adam found his glasses from the last time he was blind!

I hate Ashleys hair too it looks like they ran out of color

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to JoJorenee

Is Deacon free? I thought he just got a reduction in the charges and time to serve, didn't realize he was free.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Cane and Lilly get the wedding of a lifetime from Katherine.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Anna C

I was trying to watch all of last week on Saturday but my son swithed to Nick Jr. now I will have to do it some other time. I did see the wedding & Delias party and trying to catch up on Chelsea and her mama!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics