Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to JoJorenee

just cjecled spa[Met os sto;; pm DorectV/ {jew!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to JoJorenee

Just checked SoapNet is still on DirecTV Phew!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to cescrapper

dear Y&R

Okay it's already getting old as Daisy as the vic. let's find out what a sleeze she really is I don't want Daniel married to her.

Thanks

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

I don't want to see Daniel with Daisy either.
Daniel must be selling lots of art these days, we have not seen him working on anything but he needs to see his agent.

Daisy is beginning to see how scary Ricky can be. I think he will be the new bad boy of GC.
Daisy may be one of his victims somehow.

Daisy mentioned (to Lucy) inheriting a stash of money but now claims nearly broke but Ricky has an idea, maybe a book about Phyllis' deep dark secrets (this s/l is nothing new to Y&R).

Lauren and Michael -- I hope they don't split them up ever. I hope they move out of that darn Egyptian Tomb apartment and get a new house, a new set would be nice.

Jill and Phyllis knew about the gun and Michael is disappointed, especially with Phyllis, his friend.

New man in Sharon's life???? according to the magazine ad during the show. Who could that be? Tucker? since Tucker and Ashley seem like they might be on the outs. Not Come Back Sam the Vet?

Neil/Sofia and Harmony -- please no more house wrecking!

Devon can hear again.

Jack still getting around in the wheel chair.

Genevieve and Tucker are conspiring over BoN.

GCAC -- still allows non-members in for a drink.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

My they do grow up fast on soaps don't they. When Kyle left he was what in middle school now he's college age.

Who knows baby john will be hin high school by the end of the summer.

I k now that's an extageration but they don't staykids long.

Phykus oregbabt wow

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

That should read Phyllis pregnant Wow

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Baby John baptized.
Chelsea going through tough times but a changed Adam helps her through it. Jeffrey (possibly her dad as he and Anita were and are still married) is not helping her out denying the claim.

Kyle the renegade. (aged from 10/12 a few months ago to legal age) and "special guest" invited by Abbey.
Since Abbey can drink, that makes Kyle just as old and he and Abbey were about the same age till he regressed in age for the Diane storyline.
So it looks like there is bad blood now between Kyle and Jack (Jack's relationship with Nikki).

Kyle goes to Victor and asks for housing but Victor does not seem to thrilled over the request.
Also, remember, that Diane signed on the dotted line that Victor be legal custodian to Kyle. However, they have aged him, and if he is of legal age, then there are no legal claims to be made.

Phyllis pregnant! Nick is the happy daddy, suggested they marry again.
How old is Daniel? or should we ask, just how old is Phyllis? How old is Summer now that we have not seen her.

Avery and Phyllis divided.

Phyllis fires Ricky. Now what will he do for a living?

Michael fired because Victor did not get his way and the SEC showed up real quick. The SEC also cornered Genevieve. Jack is betting on the sale of BoN ruled illegal.

Lauren looked glamorous in jail. Seems like she would have been cold overnight in that outfit.
Jill helps out.

Maybe NJ Shore guy, Carmine is going to get together with Sharon since he decided to hang around GC because "Chloe invited him to".
Where is Faith and who is taking care of her?

I really don't like the Neil/Harmony home wrecking storyline. Poor Sophia and Moses. Just how personally irresponsible is Neil and he is the CEO of Chancellor. Sophia wowed Neil getting a room at GCAC, is that not enough for him?

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Avery is now Victor's lawyer replacing Michael Baldwin.

Ricky pretends he got a crazy birthday card from his Mom and tells Paul. He mentions he would like to start again and build a relationship. However, Paul catches on when he asks about Phyllis's past.
Paul leaves angry at Ricky, Ricky is angered.

Ricky is the new psycho case.
Phyllis fires him and he thinks up some sort of revenge plot against her.
Eden thinks he has a few screws loose after he tells her about the card caper and tells him move out of the apt.
Ricky shows up at Daisy's apt and asks for a favor. Daisy informs him she can't help him (wants to crash on her couch for a while)and that she is engaged to Daniel (came back and proposed first thing, gave her the ring, and went to bed with her). Ricky scoffs at that and gives Daisy reasons to doubt Daniel's intentions. He also reminds her that he is the one that helped her win custody of Lucy. Daisy is a bit spooked by Ricky.

Daniel shows up and Ricky leaves, he then suggests they (Daisy) elope right away.
Kevin is waiting in the car to be a witness.

The rest of the gang is freaked at this potential union but are unaware of an elopement.
Phyllis calls Daniel Sr. up to inform him of the dire news.

Too late. They get married and instead of kissing the bride, Daniel picks up Lucy and snuggles and kisses her. Daisy seems upset but Daniel has a smirky smile.

Jill and Genevieve have a mud sling fight in the park. Jill leaves on a long business trip.
Delia gets all muddy also in her finery.

Colin (now a free man) calls Genevieve so are they working together but afar?

Christine/Cricket and Danny Sr. make a stop in GC this month.

Paul runs into Avery and asks about how she hired Ricky. He was hired direct (he found her) not through the University as usual. Then Avery stuns Paul with the story of how Ricky broke up with his former girlfriend and she was found dead (suicide) in her off campus apt. They check out FacePlace and find a gal who keeps posting tributes to her so Paul is going to find her and find out about the situation.

So was that really Ricky's girlfriend or not?
Or was he using a story he saw to fit his needs?
Did the friend know about Ricky or the romance?
Did Ricky finish school or is that a lie also?
Did Ricky really kill the girl and make it look like a suicide?

Victor and Sharon kiss and may have a relationship.

Jack and Nikki decide to remain friends.

Kyle and Eden smooch.

Ashley finds out, and tells Jack, that Tucker and Genevieve knew each other as kids.

Tucker and Harmony were in bed when Ashley walked in on them. Tucker then went out drinking.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Daytime Emmy Nominations

Outstanding Supporting Actress
Genie Francis (Genevieve)
Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe)

Outstanding Younger Actress
Christel Khalil (Lily)

Other nominations:
Casting, Hairstyling, Lighting
Outstanding Drama, Directing, Writing (yes, it is true!)

Other News:
There will be no more Ashley Abbott, Eileen Davidson was let go. I hope they don't kill her off, just let her leave town.

June 8th appearance -- Lindsay Bushman has been cast as the now teenage Summer Newman.

Fenmore "Fen" Baldwin has aged and will be played by teen star Max Ehrich (iCarly, HSM #3)

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

Wow! That is a shocker Ashley being let go. I cannot see them killing her off with her being such a long time character and the Abbotts are a core family of the show.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

"It's official. I've been let go from Y and R. Not really sure exactly why but in the big picture I guess it doesn't really matter!"

May 10th Twitter (her account)

Her fourth published book (part of her mystery series) is coming out in June.

There are many fans who want her back on DOOL, so maybe things might work out for her.

The only Abbotts left are Jack, Kyle, Billy, and Abbey, if you want to count her, and ghostly John Abbott.

There are the ex-wives of Jack: Nikki, Sharon, Phyllis, almost Genevieve, sometimes Patty or Emily and then the mention of the late Diane.
And the former Mrs. John Abbotts - Gloria and Jill.

With Ashley gone (maybe she will go back to Europe? Don't kill her off!) -- I guess this means that she and Tucker are old news and their relationship kaput. So where does that leave Tucker?
Maybe he might hook up with Sharon after Victor is through with her?
Abbey will just have to exist without her Mom.
Tracey (when she visits town, which now looks like, fewer visits), will be without a trusty sister.

I just can't imagine another person playing the role if they eventually do decide to recast her. Recasting in the future with another actress, a very bad idea but then again, there might not be much of a future left. I think Sony with CBS signed on for 3-5 years for Y&R to run. By that time, GC will be filled with youngins and all the others will be put to rest in the church cemetary.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

Are we going to see Victor and nikki acting like spoiled children this summer. snipe, snipe, snipe.

and then tey'll fall into a longing kiss.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Maybe Sharon will end up with Tucker if Victor/Nikki reunite.

On Ellen yesterday, Jean Cooper (Katherine Chancellor) and Stephen Nichols (Katherine's long lost then found son million/billionaire Tucker McCall) played in her little soap opera skit.

Speaking of Tucker, after he had his accident, he had memory issues -- they have mysteriously disappeared and he seems normal again.

Same thing with Nick and his memory lost after he was lost then found again.

Victor also had epilepsy but that has been dismissed also.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

At the grocery store, I was reading CBS Soaps while in the long line, looks like Heather is coming back to GC.

Heather 3 will be played by Jennifer Landon (formally cast on As the World Turns in May 2005 as troubled teen, Gwen Norbeck, daughter of the late Michael Landon (Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie.)

Vail Bloom (Heather 1 aka "Heather Mole") is the one I would like to see back since she had an edge to her. Heather 2 was played like a victim and whined a lot, besides getting fired every now and then.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

so will Michael go after Daisy? I know it will all shake out in the end it's the processthat kills me sometimes

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee

Thanks for the updates I have no Soap Net on COmcast I tried Xfinity has the show been changed to 30 minutes cause all the episodes they have there are 37 min long???

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to JoJorenee

If there are no commercials then that time would be correct. The commercials added would make up the total hour.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Michael to become the DA.

Christine and Danny take a roll in the hay.

Phyllis is put on alert (by Danny, Christine and Paul) to watch her back, Ricky is dangerous.

Paul finds out that there is an unexpected sudden death of a potential witness to Ricky's possible crime of killing a college girl.

Ricky contacts Dr. Tim Reid for dirt on Phyllis. He steals her file.

Ricky is emotionally blackmailing Daisy.
Daisy got a copy of Phyllis' apt key.

They break in. Daisy distracts Phyllis and Nick then leaves.

Ricky hiding in the closet at Phyllis', blurts out to Nick how Daisy drives her nuts and she could kill her. Ricky records this threat but does not tell Daisy. This leaves it wide open for Daisy to be killed off either by Ricky or Phyllis, and one will get the blame and have to prove innocence.

Victor still wants BoN. He manipulates one of the board members to speak against Genevieve.
Jack, with Nikki by his side, is still confident he will win it with his original fair bid.

Genevieve confesses and loses everything. Cane's deportment hearing is cancelled for good.

Sofia gives Neil divorce papers.
Neil comes across as so right all the time and a family person, but this is really sad that contradicts himself.

Sharon and Victor are an item but Victoria spoils it when she tells Victor that Sharon slept with Billy.

I don't think that Phyllis knows Christine and Nick were messing around on her last visit to GC.

Noah is rooming with Eden to Abbey's disapproval and Kyle's unawareness.

Deacon made it back to LA with that little black cloud over his head, trouble again.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Michael hires Heather (new Heather, red head, not sure yet if I like her or not).

Paul and Heather talk about Ricky's state of mind and suspicions of mental illness.

Ashley no longer trusts Tucker -- Tucker loses.
Sophia does not want to run into Neil -- it is over and done, good bye.

Phyllis pays Tim Reid a visit and has threats.
Later on, Ricky (very impatient) visits him also.
Could it be that Tim is going to be done in by Ricky?
Ricky continues to scheme.

Phyllis tries to confide in Michael about her visit with Tim Reid but Michael tells her, they cannot have that conversation ever now he is DA (sworn in at GloWorm's).

Aged Summer (teen) at Nick and Phyllis' quick notice wedding at GloWorm, Phyllis's idea.

While alone in her apt (after Lauren and Avery leave) in her wedding dress (looks too tight to me), Phyllis gets a knock on her door.
It is Daisy (not invited to wedding) offering peace/gift and has to tell her something/warning about Ricky but Phyllis starts a heated argument on her "happy day" and never hears it.
After Daisy is pushed out the door, Phyllis falls to the floor in pain and cannot reach the phones (land (on floor) or cell (on table)).
Daisy waiting for the elevator, hears Phyllis crying for help but ignores her and hops on the elevator.

Victor brings Sharon to the wedding although warned not too. Sharon wears a shocking pink dress and her new necklace.

Where is the bride? Phyllis was driving herself to her own wedding? So far, no show, and no one knows what the story is, of course, until later, and too late but lots of drama.

Jack convinces Abbey to give him some money to pay for BoN which he got in the ruling. He promises her a place in the company. Victor warns Abbey that this is not a good idea and he objects (what else is new?). Victor does not know that Victoria is toying with the idea of running BoN (expect fireworks and disinheritance from Victor).

Sharon's new relationship --
Sharon mother of Noah and Faith (never see her being cared for by her these days).
Sharon married to brothers Nick then Adam.
Sharon married (in name only) to Victor then gets annulment.
Sharon has a fling with Victor.
Adam still not over Sharon.

If Sharon marries Victor (like she did when he was in jail), two of her former husbands now become "step children" as well as her former sister in law (Victoria), and her former neice (Abbey).
Her children (Noah and Faith) become stepchildren to Victor (already the grandfather) but also become like her step grandchildren.

Sharon and Nikki were both married to Jack.
This makes Kyle (Jack) and Noah (Sharon), maybe Faith, Victoria and Nick, former step children.
Victoria and Nick may become step children again if Jack marries Nikki.

Sharon had a fling with Billy Abbott who is now Victoria's (possible step child, and former SIL) husband. This would make her an instant "Grandma" to little Johnny.

Sharon has had many other flings along the way and in between but I guess she likes to stick with the Newman's Circus.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

While waiting in the grocery store line, I read a bit of SOD.

Phyllis and Nick cancel the wedding.
(What's with all the cancelled weddings? and now who can recycle the reception?)

Ronan comes back to town! (Where is Nina?)
Maybe he and Phyllis may get back together?

Chance may come back also but the article said it would be a new Chance.

Fen comes back all grown up just like Summer!

Brett Butler is Ricky's neighbor and will have a two day appearance.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics