Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

I knew about the stuff except I guess I missed the 10 second blurb about having a boy. I liked her for some reason. They turned her character into a lovely woman after her awkward teenager stint and her upbringing.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Victor asks Sharon to marry him AGAIN??
This is too much to take!

Chelsea has the Egyptian Flu. Adam is happy about it. (They needed another person to live in the mansion.)

Jack and Nikki tie the knot.

Ashley leaves town to stay with Tracey in NY for an undefined period of time, but we know ED's contract has not been renewed.

Tim Reed shows up, gets questioned, and then springs a little surprise of evidence on Phyllis (tape recording) and is demanding a meeting.

Amazing that Grandma Mary did not show up for Ricky's funeral nor did "Father Todd", his uncle.
Paul still in the klink.

Victor is now missing after a ride around the ranch -- stay tuned.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

The boy JT and mac had is named Dyllin or dillon or however it's spelt

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to cescrapper

so they found vic's phone. i get the feeling nikki would like to do something really unthinkable to sharon.

Is th actor on vacation or what/

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

Yeah Nikki needs to pay attention to her own marriage instead of worrying about Victor so much. It won't set will with Jack soon, I figure. I like Nikki and Jack together much better.

I hope the hypnosis goes well and Paul gets out of this mess soon.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to Trina_P

Nikki is such an idiot!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Trina_P

so nikki, newly married, goes off to look for her ex husband. instead of going on her honeymoom? Yikes!

meanwhile, sharon doesn't give a ********

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

Where is Ricky's computer???? Why haven't i seen that being looked over. That's usually the first thing they look at.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

I was wondering where Ricky's computer was also.
Or did that go missing and no one has mentioned it yet? Or do they even know?

We still don't know what happened to Daisy.
Lucy seems to be watched by a babysitter a lot.

Phyllis has no one on her team. Avery quit but was kind enough to say Phyllis fired her.
She is paying the ultimate price (about time) for all her lies and deceits. She is delusional.
She gave Tim another payoff out of Summer's Trust fund.

Paul wanted to plea guilty to Ricky's unexpected and accidental death, but he had to be swayed not to say anything. Christine quit on him. Avery is his new attorney.
Eden just revealed under hypnosis, that apparently, Ricky was attacking her.
This helped Paul get bail. Bail money put up by Lauren, paid by one of her workers.

Nikki, how foolish of you to send that text message from Victor's found phone.
Another cat fight between Nikki and Sharon after Nikki walks in at the ranch and sees Sharon burning papers (pre-nup).
Sharon seems to have married Victor for all the wrong reasons, short marriage = no money.
Tucker now knows too much (kiss and tell situation with tipsy and pathetic Sharon). Where is Faith?

Victor was seen on the waterfront in LA.
Did he purposefully run away or did his medical condition kick in and he does not know who he is?

I am not sure if I would like Heather and Daniel as a couple. Phyllis does not like this idea at all and made a scene at GW.

Let's see, all of Daniel's girls --
Lily, Amber, and Daisy -- all wives (formers and one missing).
Abbey and Eden -- flings.

Chelsea and Victoria have a new understanding and a new beginning.

The new Cane mystery -- why another one?

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Spoiler: Victor ends up in a homeless shelter in LA.

Bonnie Franklin makes guest appearances (starting next week) as a helping nun. She does not know who Victor is and that he is a billionaire.
(Does she not read the news or get a copy of RS? or tune into Billy's new show?)

I don't know if Victor knows who he is or not.
When he starts cutting up paper snowflakes again, we will know he is not in his right mind.

Cane has a meeting with someone at GW but when he arrives there is a note at the table. He then goes back to Genevieve and says the note is "from your sister". He asks her if there was anything she did not tell him of Samatha's death. I thought Cane was with Samantha when she died in his arms in the flashbacks.

I read this in SoD at the grocery store.

Also, in the same issue, head writer Maria Arena Bell was let go suddenly and there was no talk of her leaving before the big poof, although she did say goodbye. EB mentioned in his interview that he was deeply sadden by this sudden news.

Not too sure if the new writers will save people from some of the awful storylines we have been seeing OR maybe they will get worse just to cancel the soap like so many before them. We shall see.

I noticed when Paul was in jail, his orange jumpsuit did not have a number on it like so many others.

I like Adam and Chelsea together.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

While the cat is away, the mice are at play.
Nick is at a NE board meeting.

Tim arrives at Phyllis' apt (pre-arranged).
She has already poured wine to drink and added some drugs to knock him out. She quickly hides the drugs in the potted plant.

He arrives and she suggests they drink up but he refuses and has brought his own wine and fun furry handcuffs. Phyllis suggests they drink hers first then drink his later. He takes a sip and spits it out. Phyllis decides to go change into something more enticing, and excuse to find a new drug to use on him.

Tim all comfy cozy, relaxed on the sofa, decides to take a few blue pills for "added fireworks". He drinks the poisoned wine. Phyllis comes in and gives him a little show and while she turns her back, he collapses on the floor and discovers he is dead just as there is a knock on the door, which is Kevin who wants to know if Phyllis will take the job for Tag and Go (like Pinterest).

Tucker coaches Sharon.
Nick meets Sharon and tries to reason with her. She moved the book to the seat but then the book is back on the table the next second.

Sharon went to the Newman board meeting and announced she will be running the company.

Not too sure about Tucker here, good guy or bad guy? Sharon is trusting and believing everything he says and for the benefit of who?

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

Could kevin's timing be more wrong????? He always seems to get caught in things like this. Phyllis is no help. Enceyclpidia salesman, really ?????

sharon is like a cornered cat. Bring the clows in honey.

Gen. catches Sharon and Tucker in a kiss and embrace. Pay off time.

Ikay the stories may be way off base but still a little interesting. Must be that writer pass off.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Why can't they just let Kevin stay out of unexpected trouble? Wait till Chloe finds out!

Phyllis needs to be found out -- she keeps on talking about truthfulness yet she is a hypocrite at large.

So today we see a big smoocheroo between Tucker and Sharon (the new Mrs. Victor Newman with lost husband) when Genevieve walks in. I thought they might have paired up Tucker and Sharon at one point but then things changed. Looks like Tucker is setting Sharon and NE up for a benefit for himself.

Sharon called security to cancel finding/looking for Victor. Sneaky Tucker and Genevieve will be looking for him unknown to others.

On the LA waterfront, Victor pulled a fast one on an unsuspecting cheater playing dice. They fought outside and Victor came in a mess but the other guy was laying on the sidewalk (said not seen).
Victor has enough money yet he does not travel with enough cash to buy both a sandwich and drink.
Maybe a cab ride was a bit too expensive or he was a big tipper?
At least he knows what time it is with his fancy watch.

That bar looks like a re-vamped Jimmy's with more stock and the shades opened.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to PokeyMom

Yes trouble does seem to follow kevin and I agree she does need to be found out i can't stand phyllis

meluv2scrap
Veteran
meluv2scrap
In response to babigirl

OMG I am 8 days behind on my DVR and thinking I need to start watching! WOWZERS!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to meluv2scrap

I feel sorry for Kevin. now he's up to it to his neck and it wasn'teven his fault.

Resident

I love that Sharon, donated the horses! lol!!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Laura40

NOW are they going to try to find Ricky's computer??????????? UGH !!!!!!!!!!

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

That flash drive with the recording of that girl's murder will be hidden in that "Niagra Falls" snow globe Heather kept. They made too big of a deal about it and when they mentioned finding it, the camera panned to that snow globe. The globe will get knocked off onto the floor, breaking and alas the memory card will fall out. Just my thoughts.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

That is a great theory. Let's hope that Heather does not dispose of the snow globe by donation or a yard sale.

Yes, find Ricky's computer! Wouldn't that have been the first thing? Would Daisy have anything to do with this, she is still missing and no mention of her.

Jack dumps Nikki when she arrives home. He has packed her bags for her. He does stand up and take a few steps while Nikki is there.

Kyle decides to move in with Jack.

Tim's neighbor looked at photos with Michael and could not identify the encyclopedia salesman but then she sees Kevin's picture on the cell phone and says that is him. Michael says that she even said she was confused she saw so many photos, that possibly could not be the guy.

Phyllis spills the beans to Ronan then Kevin arrives and freaks out when he finds this out. She calls Ronan later and begs for his help.

Michael shows up for Phyllis's computer and stays while he waits for Ronan to get a court order to collect it.

Ronan shows up without a court order then lies and admits he was having an affair with Phyllis.

Sharon -- she has lost it. Sells horses (a bit too funny). Fires Nick, and is determined to run NE. Special board meeting called and Nick and Victoria figure that Tucker must be feeding her info. Later at the ranch, she and Tucker smooch it up but Tucker breaks it off and leaves. Sharon finds tickets in Summer's purse, evidently thinks up a scheme which we will learn about.

Where is Faith?

Tucker's plan (now Sofia is involved) to get Newman stock to take a dive, and buy it up in chunks at a low cost through a new name corporation that shields his true identity. Jack knows nothing of what is going on.

Pesty Genevieve finds Victor (mission paid by Tucker) but we do not know if Victor knows who he is or not although he asked Genevieve if she knew who he was (no answer yet).

Billy asks Kevin to hack into Tucker's cell phone texts and sees that Genevieve left a message with a location.

Billy hops on a plane to the docks of LA seedy pub and sees Genevieve but then sees Victor alive and well.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics