Page 82 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

I think Genoa City needs a new name -- "Liar's Paradise".

Phyllis getting so many involved with her lies/coverup is really quite pathetic.

Interesting how Tucker got the meds for Genevieve picked up for Victor. Shouldn't Victor's name be on those pill prescriptions? Billy showing up throws a wrench in Tucker's plans though.

Victoria sees through Sharon.
Sharon has a little treasure box with her "stash", which spilled.

Resident
In response to PokeyMom

Is Tucker trying to double cross Sharon? I can't believe Nikki, She doesn't care at all about Jack!! She is only thinking of Victor! Don't know why Jack did not see that coming though.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Laura40

Yes, Tucker is actually faking supporting her giving her a sense of false confidence hoping that she fails so that the NE stock prices dive so low he can scoop stock up, own more shares, and have a bigger stake, if not a controlling one in NE.

Tucker always looking for a bargain the sneaky way (includes sleeping with Sharon).

Sharon just never seems to learn.

Phyllis never stops lying.

Trouble always finds Kevin.

Cane always in vailed mysterious circumstances.

I like how they have turned Adam around. I think he and Chelsea make a nice couple. I hope they don't traumatize Chelsea's pregnancy. I have had enough of those story lines. I hope they make it light and sweet, no severe drama (lost babies, cabin babies, stolen babies, switched babies, sick babies, etc).

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to PokeyMom

Hi, I'm new to the thread. *smile*

I've been wondering about Chelsea's baby too. I'm betting she will have trouble of some kind with her pregnancy and perhaps not be able to have more children. There just has to be some kind of snag between her pregnancy.

Edited by elizabeth97 on 09-06-12 08:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to elizabeth97

Welcome Elizabeth to SB.com and this Y&R thread.

I hope they don't make Chelsea have a medical issue so she cannot have children. We have lived through this with Victoria and all Lily's issues.

It would be nice to see both Adam and Chelsea become a sound and sane, happy couple, leaders of the community with good moral standards (ha ha, in GC?) living in big status McMansion while all others rent a room at GCAC.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Sharon traded off to keep her CEO seat in exchange for going to Fairview for 3 days for an evaluation.

She is taken to her room only to discover she has a roommate -- Daisy (who may have Ricky's computer and the knife)!

I wonder if she comes out, she tells someone only for Daisy (most likely under a new name) to disappear making Sharon look crazy.

Heather chucked Ricky's treasure box (evidence) but kept the snow globe and gave it to Paul.
Still no sign of his computer, or a memory card with the footage of him killing his former girlfriend.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to PokeyMom

I'm guessing that Ricky's snow globe has something in it but that is pure speculation on my part. Surely it is a clue of some kind. Can't wait to see what is going on with it.

and thank you for the welcome, PokeyMom. You're very kind.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

You are welcome and thanks for the compliment.

Trina P had the same thought that the snow globe holds the mysterious missing flash drive or something with evidence. Hopefully, this will get Paul free from his legal troubles.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to PokeyMom

I hope so, I hate to see Paul so down and out. He is usually a strong character. I hope they start finding some clues fast but more than likely, they will draw this storyline out, just like they have been doing.

I missed the show today, I had to work.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

You did not miss a thing, the US Open was telecast and Y&R was pre-empted by CBS.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

Hmmmm. Imagine that. The snowglobe lol. The shows are so predictable.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

Well, the video on the flashdrive (found in the snowglobe by Paul after smashing it with a pan in the sink) watched by Avery, Heather, Paul and Michael was not what we all were hoping for. Ricky has cemented setting Paul up.

Daisy (with new wild hair do) is now "Scarlett" at Fairview hiding out.
Sharon said she did not know her to the doctor when Daisy pleaded to be identified as her real life self.
Daisy told the doctor who she was but he said he would have to check it out.
It would be interesting to have people come in and see her and say, "No, I don't know her."
Who is paying her bill?

Tucker is forced to sign an agreement (last board member to sign) about NE.
He is freaking out trying to figure out a way to talk to Sharon while she is under evaluation at Fairview.

Victor becomes "Norman Rae" rallying the dock workers to unite for better working conditions, pay and benefits. He is viewed as "trouble" by some.
Genevieve calls police to have the fugitive bartender arrested so hopefully she can get a job there replacing him. She then calls Billy to report.

I hope Billy comes clean to Victoria about Victor's where abouts.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to PokeyMom

I hope Billy comes clean to Victoria too, I love them as a couple. I'd hate them to break up.

Thanks for the update, I've missed the past 2 days.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

So harmony and Sarge Know each other?????? This should be good.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to cescrapper

Victor needs to get his memory back soon.

Billy is playing with fire over knowing about Victor's whereabouts.

Daisy is back!!!!!! There goes Daniel and Heather's relationship. *kaboom*

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Victor gets beat up again.
The nun is curious how Victor knows so much about business organization and workers rights.

Maybe Victor will be featured on a TV news cast that goes national and that is how they will find him to bring him home.

Heather in for another heartache as usual.

Sharon got out of Fairview and back at NE fast!

Daisy plans to escape by being taken to the hospital and walking out just like she overheard. Wonder what sort of pills those were she took?
If they are potent, she might not get anywhere fast being knocked out.
We will have to find out if she has Ricky's computer or even a copy of his evil deed.
Her records came in fast, they now know who she is for real. Could be she might just end up staying there with her past record.

Nick and Victoria have a heart to heart talk. Victoria advice is you can only take so much from a person and cannot forgive anymore, just move on.

Sneaky Summer is caught by Ronan putting a nip in her CL drink.
Ronan stops by to see Phyllis (her only friend at the moment, although he had a surprise talk with Nick).
Daniel finds Phyllis in Ronan's arms (he admits he is smitten with her, but she insists it was all lust! Poor Ronan, strike 3 (after Heather and Chloe).
Nick stops in and Daniel finds out about Summer.
Nick moves out on Phyllis.
Summer vows never to speak to Phyllis again with Dad moving out.

Nikki asks Billy for help, use your connections to find Victor please.

Tucker is fretting over the NE secret stock deal.

Kevin admits to Chloe everything which can lead to a major bust in Phyllis' case. Chloe is ticked off over more lies. (They now own a Chinese Crested dog.) Where is Delia, we have not seen her for months.

Later, Jack seeks a divorce from Nikki.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

Did Eric Bradon really hurt his hand. i noticed hes fingers are all stiff

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to cescrapper

Today was pretty good. I knew when they got all excited about Daisy's account of Ricky's doings that something would go wrong. Too easy.

I figure Victor just said "Nikki" because he saw her name on the phone's caller id.

Can't wait to see Sharon's face when she realizes Tucker is screwing her over in more ways than she thinks.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to Trina_P

I cannot wait for Sharon for find out the truth about Tucker. She needs to be knocked down off that high horse of hers.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

Well, looks like ole vic has his memory back????
Very good show today

Page 82 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics