Page 83 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to cescrapper

yes it was. Billy, Billy, Billy.....When ya ever gonna learn

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Trina_P

I was thinking more Victor

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

Well he is about to screw up his marriage over secrets.

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to Trina_P

I missed it today and will again tomorrow. sigh

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to elizabeth_C

Sharon went tooooo far thinking she was gonna have Victor's body cremated without even telling anyone. Next few days should be interesting.

So far seeing her at the funeral I have to wonder how they are going to justify a psychiatrist letting her out of the hospital. She is a fruit cake!

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

Ditzy Sharon selects a few flowers from Victor's service as her bridal bouquet.
She waits for Tucker in her white swan dress.
Tucker has Sharon sign a prenup (did not read the fine print, surprised she did not burn it with the lighted candles).
Nick and Genevieve on lookers from the back.

Nikki is out in the graveyard kneeling over the little lump of dirt crying her heart out but then appears Victor!

Jack and Tracey talk. Tracey mentions Colleen's heart in Victor, now deceased, or so they think. Jack says he had to sell Beauty of Nature.

Everyone at GCAC gets a text message saying come back to the church (big reveal, Victor is alive and kicking).

I wonder if Tucker and Sharon's marriage takes place or is called off. This would make Sharon a bigamist if she married Tucker and Victor is alive, and also nulls/voids the Tucker pre-nup and other NE stock issues.

I think Victor will have issues with snake charmer Tucker.

Billy and Kevin -- marriages on the rocks.

Where is Delia?

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

Gettttttin good!

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to Trina_P

Hopefully, I can see it tomorrow??? I hate missing it especially when it is starting to get good.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

and sharon 's about to marry Tucker KABOOM!

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Sharon seems to trust all the wrong people and is so man dependent. She cannot think for herself mind you a large corporation like NE.

No one goes to Genoa City College anymore to learn the art of business.

Adam seems to be up to his old tricks.
Poor Kevin. Why is he not at Crimson Lights?

Phyllis and Christine have a face off in the lobby of GCAC. Danny Sr. later on walks in.

Ashley, or a mention of her (did I miss something?), did not even show up for Victor's faux funeral!

Tucker is such a snake in the grass.

Resident
In response to PokeyMom

Can't believe Sharon planned her wedding for right after Victor's memorial!!! UGH!!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Laura40

did you hear how sharon said her vows she was really into it wasn't she

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Sharon packed her bags and left Victor's house.
She paid a visit to Tucker who slammed the door in her face (Genevieve double crossed him (brought Victor back from LA) and was in the room when this happened but Sharon did not see her.)
Soon after Victor and Nikki reunite at the ranch.

Wonder what the duel will be between Tucker and Victor. Maybe Jack might get his BoN back due to Tucker's illegal secret purchases. Maybe Tucker might go to jail??? An easy way to get rid of a character for now.

Harmony, Abbey, Heather and Genevieve have all been axed from the show. The new writers will be focusing on the core families only, even though Abbey is an Abbott Newman. I liked Abbey and Carmine together but maybe he will no longer be on either. Jack and Kyle are the only Abbotts left in GC along with John's ghost.

What about Sarge, will he stay or go? Jack can walk now.

Jill should be coming back soon. Of course she will be the last to know all the recent juicy tidbits.

I am having a hard time getting use to Cane's new hairstyle.
Christel Kahlil (Lily) remains as she just renegotiated her contract.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

• PokeyMom Said:
If there are no commercials then that time would be correct. The commercials added would make up the total hour.

Thanks for that I have been using Netflix but not watchin Y & R since I said that! OMG so its been about 3 months I have missed or more so has it been like 3 years in GC time? I am going to go through all the comments and post. Now that Heroes is done on my NetFlix maybe I will tune back in before I go back to finish Nip Tuck!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

• PokeyMom Said:
Welcome Elizabeth to SB.com and this Y&R thread.

I hope they don't make Chelsea have a medical issue so she cannot have children. We have lived through this with Victoria and all Lily's issues.

It would be nice to see both Adam and Chelsea become a sound and sane, happy couple, leaders of the community with good moral standards (ha ha, in GC?) living in big status McMansion while all others rent a room at GCAC.

Welcome Elizabeth 97 thanks PokeyMom for keeping Y&R thread a float! I am still reading and catching up so when I watch this weekend I know all of the back stories!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

• PokeyMom Said:
Victor gets beat up again.
The nun is curious how Victor knows so much about business organization and workers rights.

Maybe Victor will be featured on a TV news cast that goes national and that is how they will find him to bring him home.

Heather in for another heartache as usual.

Sharon got out of Fairview and back at NE fast!

Daisy plans to escape by being taken to the hospital and walking out just like she overheard. Wonder what sort of pills those were she took?
If they are potent, she might not get anywhere fast being knocked out.
We will have to find out if she has Ricky's computer or even a copy of his evil deed.
Her records came in fast, they now know who she is for real. Could be she might just end up staying there with her past record.

Nick and Victoria have a heart to heart talk. Victoria advice is you can only take so much from a person and cannot forgive anymore, just move on.

Sneaky Summer is caught by Ronan putting a nip in her CL drink.
Ronan stops by to see Phyllis (her only friend at the moment, although he had a surprise talk with Nick).
Daniel finds Phyllis in Ronan's arms (he admits he is smitten with her, but she insists it was all lust! Poor Ronan, strike 3 (after Heather and Chloe).
Nick stops in and Daniel finds out about Summer.
Nick moves out on Phyllis.
Summer vows never to speak to Phyllis again with Dad moving out.

Nikki asks Billy for help, use your connections to find Victor please.

Tucker is fretting over the NE secret stock deal.

Kevin admits to Chloe everything which can lead to a major bust in Phyllis' case. Chloe is ticked off over more lies. (They now own a Chinese Crested dog.) Where is Delia, we have not seen her for months.

Later, Jack seeks a divorce from Nikki.

Why do all the kids have to be alcoholics?
Delia is probably somewhere growing up with Fen did they get him caught up yet? This is why there are so few Soaps left maybe if they had some more real like stuff people can relate to and not always far out outlandish? Still reading!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

• PokeyMom Said:
Ditzy Sharon selects a few flowers from Victor's service as her bridal bouquet.
She waits for Tucker in her white swan dress.
Tucker has Sharon sign a prenup (did not read the fine print, surprised she did not burn it with the lighted candles).
Nick and Genevieve on lookers from the back.

Nikki is out in the graveyard kneeling over the little lump of dirt crying her heart out but then appears Victor!

Jack and Tracey talk. Tracey mentions Colleen's heart in Victor, now deceased, or so they think. Jack says he had to sell Beauty of Nature.

Everyone at GCAC gets a text message saying come back to the church (big reveal, Victor is alive and kicking).

I wonder if Tucker and Sharon's marriage takes place or is called off. This would make Sharon a bigamist if she married Tucker and Victor is alive, and also nulls/voids the Tucker pre-nup and other NE stock issues.

I think Victor will have issues with snake charmer Tucker.

Billy and Kevin -- marriages on the rocks.

Where is Delia?

Familys of real missing people aren't so quick to have a funeral. And with Victors reputation of having been dead over 15x's I'd welcome the sudden return as we were lowering the casket in the ground and save my tears! He-he seems juicy,crazy good ol' Y&R

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to JoJorenee

Thank you for the wonderful welcomes to the thread. I really appreciate them.

I have to work on Monday so I will miss what happens.

I wonder who took Daisy out of the hospital????? hmmmmmmmm

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl

how about Pattie?......I must say that the Y&R is more fun to watch in the past few weeks! The one thing that irks me is Tucker and those da-- shades!!! Lose them!!!......

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to Kylagirl

I was thinking the same thing about what is up with him wearing those shades.

I would like to have seen Sharon's mother rip her a lot more for everything she has done. They are making her out to be a real fruitcake. Wonder whatever happened to that phych report? She and Patti need to be roomies.

Ronan.....seriously! Phyllis?? That woman has more baggage than a box full of Hefty garbage bags could handle.

I hope Jack gets his Beauty of Nature back but hope he would be content as they were trying to point out to him. He does sound ungrateful for all the second chances he has been given in life.

Victor and Nikki....how many times can they act like "This time is forever"?

I like Daniel and Heather together.

Time for Paul to get a break.

Page 83 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics