Page 84 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to Trina_P

So is Ronan playing Phyllis or is he really all ga ga over her? Seems odd.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Trina_P

Banging head against the wall Vic and nikki engaged again another wedding going to happen

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to cescrapper

Well, the show must go on!

Phyllis and Ronan -- thank goodness Nick walked away from devastation, but we don't know if he will change his mind and come back!

Phyllis is getting testy with everyone.

Poor Paul -- he is suffering so much!
The knife was a plant. He thinks he will be convicted.

Eden -- please remember! save Paul!

About Tucker and the sunglasses -- he has been watching too much CSI Miami or likes Gangnam Style

Our show was interrupted the other day with Red Sox Nation News so I missed what happened to Danny? Did someone hit him in the face?

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Sharon finds out from Victor that Tucker helped her out. Too late, Sharon told the SEC more info and as she went to visit him, another knock on the door and he was hauled away. As he is leaving, Sharon says "sorry", and he went away screaming, "You did this to me?".
Later, Tucker was cleared and paid a visit to Sharon at the ranch. They both apologized and he warned her about the sharks/Newmans, watch your back.

Phyllis got lucky and all charges are dropped.
Chris is mad about this. She is seeking revenge but Paul wants nothing to do with it.

Eden remembers something!

Summer (new actress playing the part) ran away with Fen. Fen came back.
Summer then went crazy driving and hit Adam and Chelsea knocking them off the road, then crashed into a tree. Adam rescued her and brought her to the hospital pronto. Just bumps and bruises.
Nick was mad (jumped to conclusions) but Adam corrected him which Nick was thankful.
Chelsea then lost the baby boy (predicted this).
Later Adam finds Nick (now seeking a divorce from Phyllis) and Avery at NE in Victor's office late at night. He informs him that because of the accident, Chelsea lost their baby boy.

Ronan and Phyllis get together again (surprise) and share delicious hamburgers he picked up on his way over.

Daniel and Heather feel they can go public.

Looks like Victor is not the majority shareholder of NE any more once Adam sides with Jack.

Fen may become a rebel under the influence of Summer (anger issues just like Phyllis!) who his parents disapprove of.

Heather and Phyllis are no longer red heads.
Lucy seems to have a permanent stay with babysitters/nannies.
I like "Victoria's" new hair style/cut.

The episodes with the new writers are going to start!
Hopefully they will stop with that Cane Mystery Person case now that Genevieve will be written off the show.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

Have heard the phrase "The UNIVERSE" many many times in the past week. Weird.....

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

Probably because it is a new universe for them all with new writers!

Genevieve behind the mysterious letters Cane has been getting. Why???

Summer finds out she was responsible for Adam and Chelsea's tragic loss.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Phyllis begs Avery to be her spy on Summer.

Michael upset with Ronan's crazy love behavior will not press charges against him so he can keep his badge but he is warned, don't cross me again.

Jack is happy with the NE takeover and fires Nick, Victoria, and Victor. He tells Victor to take his portrait with him when he leaves.

Jack tries to get Billy to come on board. RS and the TV show are tanking fast. Billy does not think it is a good idea but when the fired Victoria finds out, she insists Billy take the job and become her "go-between"/spy.

Avery and Chris agree to help Paul and the cryptic clues Ricky left with Eden. Paul's trial is next week.

Victor made a phone call and discovered NE is on shaky grounds since Sharon did foolish things as acting CEO. Victor is in his office reading the list. He is standing and starts to stumble then moves over to his desk and falls to the floor. Nikki will find him. (He has Colleen's heart.)

I read Genie Francis will be back on GH.
Eileen Davidson is back on DoOL. (interview)

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Victor collapsed due to concussions from his horse fall, and then the LA explosion. He will be ok.

Ghostie John Abbott (with a tan) tells Jack he is wrong in his approach of all things NE.

Tucker double crossed Victor by selling him Beauty of Nature only to take it away again.

Sharon went to Victor's house and was drinking and seeing things/people. She called Adam who lied to Chelsea he was going to see a client or Kevin but really Sharon. While waiting for Adam, Sharon decided to trash and burn the ranch. Adam finds her and may rescue her. How many rescues has that made for Adam?

Billy decides to work for Jack.

The girl messing with Cane (caught during a fire alarm while exiting GCAC), tells all and says Genevieve gave her all the intimate details. Genevieve insists she knows nothing of this situation and wants to know who put her up to this. Cane is unsure who to believe. When Genevieve leaves, the girl makes a call and says all is going as planned.

New Summer and Noah are going to take a lot of getting use to.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to PokeyMom

things are heating up, no pun about the fire. Ever notice the sets on y and R are very dark

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to cescrapper

I was just noticing that yesterday.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

Victoria is kidnapped at the hotel in Miami!

Jack has the operation -- Phyllis lets the cat out of the bag on that "big secret" to Billy. They hold a vigil at the hospital room and hammer out their differences. Jack is ok.

Billy gets a mysterious text message from former prison inmate Eddie G, now released.

Chloe encourages Chelsea to find her passion and develop it into a business.

Chelsea finds out that Sharon is using the cottage granted secretly by Adam. Adam comes clean and says he got messed up Sharon a psychiatrist to work out her issues.

Summer up to no good and gets Fen involved.
Later Fen is annoyed with his parents questioning.

Avery has Nick over for dinner and cupcakes.

Jill is back.
Katherine wants to take the reins at Chancellor Industries again.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

JCI!!

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to JoJorenee

WOW - lots can happen in a couple of months!

I like Avery's apt.
Victor and Nikki getting married again, in a Mad Men retro penthouse till their new digs are built.

Nick is opening a new nightclub since Gloworm got torched.

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl
In response to PokeyMom

The new nightclub looks kind of small......I do like Avery with Nick....Sharon is getting boring, matter of fact the whole story is getting old..you can almost predict what is going to happen next!l

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Kylagirl

I think they ruined Sharon.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

What is Nikki's unknown malady? Parkinson's (very slow and shaky)? She said she had some blood work done.

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl
In response to PokeyMom

That's what I heard....Parkinson's......

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Kylagirl

Nikki told Jack today it was MS just as the show closed.

Nicholas had amnesia but had a very quick recovery.
(still up in the air, DNA daddy results for Summer, only Nick saw the results, does he even remember?)
Victor had epilepsy and was on meds, with a dog (new one since Patty killed Zapata) that could sense attacks coming on. The new dog is gone, Victor does not seem to have issues related to this any more.
He also got Colleen's heart, and had amnesia from a fall, went to LA and got beat up yet this serious epileptic condition has never re-surfaced.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

That is an issue that irks me. When they have a 'miraculous' cure and even the ones who had heart surgery, you see them in bed or a low cut shirt and no scars. Jack's recent bout in a wheelchair was kinda ridiculous how they found a way to cure him all of a sudden. If in life it were all so easy. Kind of a mockery of people such as myself who is in a wheelchair and this person comes up to me with a cast on and says "Oh I know just how you feel".

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

Adam's eyesight issue is another miraculous recovery.

Lauren and Michael -- having issues (after Carmine kisses Lauren and suggests they get a room and have some fun).
Fen misbehaving, acting out, and is angry.
Jaime leaving town to live with Ronan.

Summer comes clean but Fen is not happy.
Summer confides in "friend" Kyle but is warned Kyle is too old for her to have any romantic interest.

Nikki has MS.
The new ranch with a view will be finished the beginning of March.

Lesley and Tyler - formally Valerie and Davis.
Mother murdered, killer may go free (Avery on the case, believes he is innocent), Marcus wants killer to stay in jail (maybe Marcus is the guilty one?), what will they do?
Victor digging up dirt (hired PI) on Marcus and "Valerie".

Love triangles: Mac/Dylan - Avery - Nick
Adam - Sharon - Mac/Dylan (fixing Sharon's house)

Chelsea is pregnant with Adam's baby but he does not know this, she would like to keep it a secret from him.

Jack is interested in Phyllis but she is not interested, yet.

Alex gets the money back from Adrianna (his sister) but has been thrown off the force. Maybe he might become GC's new detective (convenient) since we have not had a police force detective in a very long time. (Ronan was a federal agent.).
Alex was entertained by Abbey while they shared a drink and chit chat.

Adrianna helps Katherine during the storm and gets her to safety. Katherine hires her as a "personal assistant" to the dismay of Jill and Kevin.

Kevin and Chloe are having money troubles.
Eden is gone.
Anita (Chelsea's mom) comes back to stir up more trouble.
Adam fires Mason the spy for Victor (Sarge's nephew) before he can switch out Sharon's meds.

Page 84 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics