Page 85 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to taeklund

I have been away from the soaps since they were trying to find out who killed Diane. This past weekend I tried to get caught up because it's usually that easy, I was so LOST even after reading your recap PokeyMom I am still out to sea. I tried to go to xfinity and watch shows from way back but they dont go that far back,hmmm wonder if Netflix has it? I think I would have to go back to really get back into it. If it weren't for all of the Netflixing I have been doing over the last 6 months or so I'd be a # Y&R as usual. Glad to see its still going over here.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to JoJorenee

Lauren and Carmine had a fling.
Lauren and Michael make up but Lauren has not revealed her secret although Phyllis gave her a good tip.

Paul will be chief of police (did I hear that correctly?).
Alex is looking for a job on the GC Police force.
Alex and the new and reformed more mature Abbey spending time together, they are funny.
Abbey and her snippiness with Carmine is a bit amusing also.

Chloe learns that Adriana is Alex's sister.
Alex is surprised that she knows Adriana's name.

Lesley (will visit with Avery) and Tyler's jailbird dad killed his wife, or so it looked that way. Avery will set everyone straight although she has had some strange things happening to her jeopardizing her safety. Marcus has a high interest in this case, I think he killed the wife, he is also sneaky peaky spying and doing bad things (hired hands) to Avery. Marcus will be leaving the show soon so this story will wind down.

Chelsea has NOT told Adam she is expecting and plans not to. She and Dylan were chatting and then . . . they got hot and heavy so I think she will use him (like Chloe and Amber used Cane).

Ashley comes back for a few episodes.

The actress that played Hope is coming back but most likely as a new character. Maybe she might spook Adam.

Jaime left town to live with Ronan.

Summer has a forbidden crush on Kyle.

Nikki fainted and is in the hospital. She and Victor got married there but will have a big wedding later. The doctor will tell Nikki her test results and whether or not she can go home to the new ranch.

Billy and Victoria are painting their house interior. So far, the purple and gold, makes me think of Easter.

Carolyn Conwell who played busy body Mary Williams passed away last October. She was 82. I wonder if they will eventually address her death on the show?

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

Any thoughts on the shooting? On the previews someone said a female was down. Should be interesting. I wish Chelsea would just tell Adam they are going to have baby but that would be too simple.

I read on another site that Jeanne Cooper was ill with the flu when the wedding was taped so that is why she missed it and supposedly not writing in an alzheimers storyline. I had hoped they would not go that route.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

Adam (now hospitalized and in surgery) took the hit man bullet (hired by Wheeler) meant for Victor.

Nick recognizes "Bob" but can't remember where from.
Bob is not talking.

If people smelled gas and got out, why did they come back in so soon?

Overall some wedding event!

Noticed all the painting completed at Billy and Victoria's house. Even the sofa seems to be the same patterned fabric but in another color, like a trade or swap.

Once they have Katherine go down the Alzeheimers path, they really cannot go back and make her "all better", however, there are also other related diseases that mimic Alzeheimers so it could be one of those if they are doing a disease educational storyline.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

I read on another site it was NOT going to be an alzheimers storyline after all. Apparently Jeanne Cooper was sick with the flu the days of the wedding taping and could not be there. Seems odd, but that was what she reported to someone.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

hmmm . . . well remember, she remembered she had issues remembering and went out and got some ginkoba. They do keep on mentioning that now that she is running CI again, she has more stress in her life. Stress can make you forget lots of little things.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

RIP Jeanne Cooper -- Mrs. Chancellor -- an extremely sad day for all Y&R fans.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

I was in the bathroom when I heard its like a part of my family has passed!
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_t he_restless/abo...

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to JoJorenee

There was not a tribute message for her on today's show.

I wonder if they will do a tribute show.

Her character cannot be replaced so I wonder how they will work this sad event in if there is a replacement. What will Murphy do? Esther may be out of a job. So many complications!

The character of Adrianna has been dropped from the show. That is good news!
New Abbey (old Abbey on GH as Lulu)
New Kyle (why why why? not a good match for Summer's teenage love games)

Where is Det. Chavez? He was nicely paired with old Abbey but I can't see it happening with nu-Abbey. The former relationship with Carmine, just completely erased in my mind.

Lauren-Michael marital situation -- pretty sad.

Sharon-Adam-Chelsea -- getting tired of ping pong relationships.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Nick goes crazy over the thought of Summer and Kyle involved. He confronted Kyle and Kyle told him he told Summer in a nice way to buzz off but she is not listening. Nu-Kyle just does not fit with Jack as his dad.

Nick is later seen home opening a box, pulling out a letter only addressed to him and reading it.

Finally, it comes out (or will, maybe not, but viewers will figure it out and keep the lingering secret as well). Most likely, Jack is Summer's Dad but only Nick knows that.

Kevin and Chloe on the brink of disaster.
I wonder if they will put Chloe and Det. Chavez together?? Det. Chavez had great chemistry with old Abbey but I can't see it happening with nu-Abbey.

Chalk up another possible stalker for Lauren.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Nice tribute to Jeanne Cooper/ Mrs. C. today.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Michelle Stafford days as Phyllis will be ending soon when she departs the show. I don't know if they are going to get a nu-Phyllis or just let her character leave but then eventually comes back.

I am feeling really bad for nice guy broken hearted Dylan and the big Chelsea lie. What happens if the baby looks like Adam, worse yet, behaves like him?

I wonder how they are going to deal with Mrs. C.?
I miss her. What about Murphy?

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to PokeyMom

Well I'm happy to find that a new channel on Comcast called tvgn is picking up Y&R at 7 pm ET like the old Soapnet. Now I am just going to have to find a Y&R site to figure out who's who and what's happened since I've been MIA. Last night they gave a behind the scenes and that helped a little.
The actor playing Paul Williams won a daytime emmy thats what I caught from briefly watching that. He was so cute excepting.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to JoJorenee

tgvn -- I will have to look for that.

Everyone is having issues:
Chloe and Kevin are divorcing.
Victoria threw Billy out for gambling but today, Victoria buys a pregnancy test.
Michael and Lauren are trying to work things out but it is a bumpy road.
Avery and Nick -- on again, off again, on again etc.

Phyllis kissed Kyle today as Abbey walked in.
Abbey and Det. Chavez are on the outs.
Det. Chavez might take up with Chloe?

Dylan and Chelsea are doing fine but the baby lie is the silent issue. Anita does know the truth but did see Adam cavorting with another lady.

Adam had a fling, someone (a spy) Victor hired and he eves dropped on her to hear her talking shop with Victor.

Neil is having troubles being harassed on the internet from a flash drive stolen from his house.

Maybe Rose is really Dru?
Lesley need to find out.

Devon, wow, he has gotten mean and nasty, especially to Tyler (who is now rooming with Noah).

Lily tells Cane the truth.

Tracy is back for an extended stay as she and Steve continue to have unknown/unspecified issues over the former death of Colleen.

Nick and Phyllis (there may be a nu-Phyllis) know the truth about Jack being Summer's dad but Summer does not know this yet (reason why they don't want her seeing Kyle) but Sharon does, as usual, Jack is clueless and the last to know anything.

According to an article in SoD -- Katherine will die and the funeral is for sometime in August, maybe some sort of reunion show.

Kevin and Chloe sold the coffee house to Dylan (who also fixed up a loft apt). Kevin is staying on to help a bit while doing his work in the police dept. Kevin stole the keys to the evidence holding room -- I think that was a set up by Chavez.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Who is the mystery blogger annoying Neil and the gang?

Sharon changed the Nick da Daddy DNA test results -- Nick is the father of Summer but she changed them after overhearing in the hospital a phone (Dr. on cell phone in the hall, is that professional?) call to Nick saying that the results were ready.
Where is the hospital security? She is did this because she has the crazy notion that she and Nick will get back together (admitted to ghost Cassie). Meanwhile, Avery is having a hard time dealing with the lie although thought the truth but is really a lie (again).

Jack is sad he missed out on Summer's life but happy he is her daughter although that is another unknown lie. He did deck Nick at the Abbott home.
Kyle is upset (runs away) to find out he and summer are related (so they think) so the romance is now off.
Summer is upset Noah and Faith are not really related anymore although they are but none of them know it because of what Sharon did.
Noah and Faith don't know the truth yet although it is false.

Mrs. C will officially die (due to Jeanne Cooper's real life death) and the funeral will take place in August.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

Someone on another site was speculating that Sharon was hallucinating that she switched the results. That would make this story so darn confusing!

I am losing interest in so many directions of the show. I hope Michael and Lauren get patched up. I like Nick and Sharon together! I am probably one of the dying breed. I figure they are not going to have Nick and Avery get married anytime soon, if ever. I do like Chelsea and Dylan together. I hope Nick and Victoria get back together and end up having a baby of their own. I like them together.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

"I hope Nick and Victoria get back together and end up having a baby of their own."

I think you mean Billy, otherwise, that is a really juicy soap!

Sharon hallucinating -- from the drugs she is taking? They have really ruined her character.

Today, Sharon and Phyllis are arguing on the stair landing and OPPS! Phyllis falls down the stairs and is lying on the landing. In the preview, Nick and Avery come out the door on the upper landing and are all kissy kissy while Sharon hovers over Phyllis's body below, so I wonder if she runs away and let Nick and Avery find the body themselves, if they care to look and help in their heated passionate moments.

To solve all the issues, why not have Jack and Summer take the DNA test, and if they have to, use Faith's or Noah's DNA to match Nick if Nick does not want to do the DNA again.

Carmine is fired (by Billy) and dangerous.
Michael and Lauren -- so sad they made a mess of them.
Fen -- what a problem child.
Chloe and Kevin -- pretty sad also.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to PokeyMom

hahaa. Yeah not meant to be "Victoria and Nick". Yeah that would be just gross.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to Trina_P

Do you thing that Melanie, the one who had a fling with and suing Adam, is Rose's daughter (other names:Hillary/Anne) and maybe the mystery blogger? She seems to be around the same time and place Neil is.
Also, she sort of looks like Rose and has the same coloring. I hope they don't come up with the storyline that she is Neil's long lost daughter since he can't remember after he walked out the bar what happened with he and Rose.
Maybe she (Melanie) was involved with Tyler?

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom
In response to PokeyMom

Hypnotized Neil remembers he and Rose were drinking then went back to the seedy hotel with Rose and thought she was sleeping so left leaving the "do not disturb" tag on the door as he exited.

Melanie who is suing Adam, may or may not be Rose's older daughter, left without a Mom???

Then there is the new assistant to Cane, Hillary, maybe she might be the blogger since she knows quite a bit. She likes to smirk a lot.
Maybe she is Rose's secret daughter with Gus?
This would make a new family in GC -- Leslie, Tyler, possibly Hillary = more drama.

Visiting Daniel takes comatose Phyllis away to rehab in Georgia.

Katherine is on a well deserved vacation with Murphy but we all know something is going to happen that leads to her funeral/tribute.

Page 85 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics