Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Anyone interested in trading MM Journaling Sheets?        (Topic#1493301)
TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to FinallyMama

I'm willing to trade. I have no preference as to which ones I get. I have the below.

Noli1980
Diva
Noli1980
In response to TexasMomOf4

wow, you have alot. what lines don't you have. hehe

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to Noli1980

I do not have

Flower Patch
Noteworthy Delaney
Noteworthy Addie
Love Notes
Passport Journaling Tags

Noli1980
Diva
Noli1980

wow, too funny. well if i get one of those I will def find you. hehe

Crystal B.
Diva
Crystal B.
In response to Noli1980

Sorry, Karen, I don't have any of the ones that you don't have...I do have the flower ledger one, don't know if you are looking for those or not...they don't have it in the store here to show...

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to Crystal B.

I just got into the journal sheets, so I'm not sure of what is all out there. What I listed for my wants was what I found in the superstore. If I have anything that you are interested in Crystal, I would be more that willing to trade for the flower ledger one.

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• FinallyMama Said:
Hi Es!! Sorry I don't have any of those. I just got Chloe yesterday!! LOVE them!! Do you know what the name of the new black and pink line from MM is?? I want the papers and journal sheets. I want to do a trade with my extra Chloe stuff, but don't know what it's called to ask for it!! *LOL* Thanks!!

I just bought the black & pink MM journaling sheets let me know if you want to trade. PM me.

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21
In response to Renee77

I have these:
http://www.papermaze.co.uk/customer/product.php?product...

Anyone interested?
Products Referenced in This Post:

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
  • FinallyMama Said:
Hi Es!! Sorry I don't have any of those. I just got Chloe yesterday!! LOVE them!! Do you know what the name of the new black and pink line from MM is?? I want the papers and journal sheets. I want to do a trade with my extra Chloe stuff, but don't know what it's called to ask for it!! *LOL* Thanks!!

I just bought the black & pink MM journaling sheets let me know if you want to trade. PM me.

Oh Renee!! I would love to trade for them!! I have Mocha and Chloe. Which would you like in exchange?? Did you also get the pink and black paper?? Do you remember what it's called?? Thanks hon!! Oh and PM me your addy!! Thanks!!

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21

the pink and black is called Sophia, I believe.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to ScrapAddict21

OOOOOOOooooooo....I want those papers!! Thanks hon!!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Does anyone know the name of the pink and black line?

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to CraftyCandace

never mind...just saw it a few posts up

Crystal B.
Diva
Crystal B.

• TexasMomOf4 Said:
I just got into the journal sheets, so I'm not sure of what is all out there. What I listed for my wants was what I found in the superstore. If I have anything that you are interested in Crystal, I would be more that willing to trade for the flower ledger one.

Great I would be interested in the blue or green paperie ones, either one.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Crystal B.

I just looked up MM sophia and that isn't the one I'm thinking of!! this is new at Michaels. I've been there twice this week, already. They will start to think somethings up if I go back again!! *LOL* But that paper is growing in my heaad!! *L*

Renee77
Diva
Renee77

• FinallyMama Said:
  • Renee77 Said:
  • FinallyMama Said:

Oh Renee!! I would love to trade for them!! I have Mocha and Chloe. Which would you like in exchange?? Did you also get the pink and black paper?? Do you remember what it's called?? Thanks hon!! Oh and PM me your addy!! Thanks!!

I would love the Mocha since I am not sure what Chloe looks like. I am not sure what the Pink and Black is but I will look at it tonight when I get home.

I also have Tara Noteworthy top spiral journaling sheets. If anyone is interested ?

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to Renee77

"Sabrina" is the name of the black and pink one

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Renee77

Thank You Renee!! Mocha yyou shall have!!

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to Renee77

• Renee77 Said:
"Sabrina" is the name of the black and pink one

Where did you find that one? I have tried to find it online and I just can't seem to find it.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I read somewhere while I was looking for it that you can only get it at Michaels. I don't know if that's true or not, just passing along what I read somewhere!!

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics