Username Post: Dry Embossing templates        (Topic#1493507)
scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict

I see many templates in the store here that I'd love to have but want to know, do I need to purchase the specific machine for each brand of template I want or can I use a Fiskars embossing tool to gain the same results with the templates? Below are the templates I'm looking at. I do not own any of the machines but plan on getting the fiskar embossing tool since I own several Fiskar templates.

Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to scrappingaddict

OK.. so the Provocraft Cuttlebug is the best one. (in my opinion) you can use ALL their templates... and everyone elses... it comes with an adapter so you can use embossing templates from other machines... so if you hace Fiskars , sizzix, or any other it should have no problem doing it. I love my cuttlebug.. and their templates are awesome.. and it's also a die cutter.. so it's more convinient. And they are not "too" expensive.. if you check michael's they sometimes have them for like 50% off which is how i got mine.. and it was only $40!

Good Luck!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Mrs. Tristan

Another vote for the Cuttlebug just because you can do so much with it. It takes almost all of the dies and does embossing too. Check out my Hi card in my gallery to see. I got mine half off at Michaels too.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 01-23-09 10:55 AM
In response to Heather J. Landry

I also love my cuttlebug!!! My DH got mine from Michaels 50% off too!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to CASBa

It takes lots of practice to get good at the Fiskars thing. I have yet to accomplish good results but I am sure if you take the time it can be done!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics