Page 4408 of 4408 
Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Good Morning! Any weekend plans?

We are going to a local teams baseball game tomorrow night. They have a nice stadium. This is usually where the Pirates come from.

Sunday nothing is planned right now. Maybe a day of rest. I'll have a busy week next week.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Hello! I hope you had a good weekend! Mine went too fast.

Scrappin-Debbi
Diva
Scrappin-Debbi

Good morning girls......I've been so busy lately with my new position in BSF. Bible Study Fellowship. I'm the new assistant children's leader. I have to call to get volunteer's to work in the children's program. Most people just don't answer their phones. My mom is now in a nursing home....unable to walk. She's got back problems and is so weak. In my spare time I've been going to her house to clean her room. All her clothes are in garbage bags. I kid you not, and she has a walk-in closet. She's gonna be soooo mad at me when she gets home. Kisha and the kids will be here next weekend. Yeah, my Gabbydoddle is 4.

I hope all is well with you all.

hey Joyce, my gd Mackenzie is newest member of the STEELER NATION. I've got to get her a jersey.

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to Scrappin-Debbi

Aww, did this finally die ? Everyone is so busy and I guess FB is easier, well it was fun while it lasted!

Scrappin-Debbi
Diva
Scrappin-Debbi
In response to knl334

I do check to see if anyone comes this way.......I was hoping we'd make it to 5000 pages.

Page 4408 of 4408 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics