Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

I like the idea of having the boys take the car so you can sleep in a bit at least.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

I hope you have nice weather for the garage sale Erica! What kinds of goodies does this sale normally have?

Dylan has a music concert at Barnes and Noble tomorrow. It's a fundraiser for the music dept. that they do each year and a portion of the day's proceeds go to the school's often cut back Music program.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Scraptastic Mom

Enjoy your day at Barnes & Noble tomorrow Julie!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Julie, the concert sounds nice - at least I hope it does!

I find all kinds of treasures at this garage sale. She is a shabby antiques dealer at our huge antique mall and I always find great deals at her sale.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

Hello, busy training days here.

Joyce, your weekend and Monday are packed.

Edited by dianapena8 on 11-16-12 02:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
I hope you have nice weather for the garage sale Erica! What kinds of goodies does this sale normally have?

Dylan has a music concert at Barnes and Noble tomorrow. It's a fundraiser for the music dept. that they do each year and a portion of the day's proceeds go to the school's often cut back Music program.

What a nice thing to do, I am in favor of keeping music and art in schools

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Julie, the concert sounds nice - at least I hope it does!

I find all kinds of treasures at this garage sale. She is a shabby antiques dealer at our huge antique mall and I always find great deals at her sale.

How fun, can't wait to see what goodies you find

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to dianapena8

My weekend is also packed, I'm picking up my sister tomorrow afternoon
After dinner we will be going to see Twilight, I really did not want to go but my sister and believe or not Raul want to see it I already bought the tickets yesterday.
Sunday we are meeting with my brother and family at the museum because they have the Christmas around the worid exhibit

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did my Thanksgiving grocery shopping and made it to Target on Saturday. I didn't even get out of my pajamas yesterday.
David got the outside lights up and I watched Christmas movies and finished most of my decorating. I probably have a few little things left.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning girls! The concert at Barnes and Noble was nice. It was a very packed store!! I'm glad I kept Ella at home with Grandma because I was waiting in line to use the school vouchers for over 30 min. I hope they raised alot.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

We're headed outside for awhile. It's so nice and warm. See you in a bit.

Erica, did you get to that shabby chic garage sale?

txerica
Governor
txerica

Glad the concert went well Julie.
I see you're gearing up for another craft show. When is it?

I was so tired Friday night, that I decided to just sleep and not get up for the garage sale. I'm in the process of packing up ALL my massive amount of excess decor, so I really didn't need to bring more in. However, I did go out to see one of my favorite junkers and bought a few smalls at her store. I also got a pumpkin shake at Jack in the Box

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

December 8th is the craft sale. It's at our church.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good luck! I hope you sell out.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

Good Morning!

I am glad you both had a very nice and rested weekend, great news about the concert Julz

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

We had a great family day yesterday, but I got so, so tired, Museums are not a good idea for me right now I am still exhausted.
My sister is staying at a hotel in downtown till tomorrow, one of my cousins is staying with her, they are both the type of shopaholics that like to go inside every store but do not buy much, should I call them window shopping fanatics? lol, I'm sure they are having a blast in downtown walking in and out of stores and I am glad I do not have to be there with her.

for now I have two days to rest

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Shopping's exhausting!! I would like the rest too!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Did anyone watch the American Music Awards? I didn't watch it live but I caught some of the performers on youtube and Pink was amazing! I also hate to say that as much as the Gangham style song gets on my nerves, the performance at the end was fun! lol

txerica
Governor
txerica

I didn't watch it. There are way too many music award shows. Does anyone ever get left out?

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Di, I can imagine how tired you were! I get tired quickly is seems, and I'm not carrying around a baby!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics