Page 3 of 4408 
Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to knl334

Hello!!!

Am I still on time to join? this will be my first circle journal also, and it sounds very fun, I live in Chicago, love the city and would like to share it with all of you, and I can't wait to get to know more interesting places thru you
Feel free to use my name Diana

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to dianapena8

You sure are! Welcome, I'll add you to the group:)

scrappygayle
Diva
scrappygayle

That's so sweet,I would love to join in if that's ok with everyone. Was just worried about someone having to post all the way over here. Am happy to post from here - although was wondering how long we have to do a page before sending it on? Can take about 2 weeks to get from here to there. This would be my first circle so bear with me! am open to ideas as to best way to join in,let me know what you think. Gayle x

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to scrappygayle

• scrappygayle Said:
That's so sweet,I would love to join in if that's ok with everyone. Was just worried about someone having to post all the way over here. Am happy to post from here - although was wondering how long we have to do a page before sending it on? Can take about 2 weeks to get from here to there. This would be my first circle so bear with me! am open to ideas as to best way to join in,let me know what you think. Gayle x

We were planning on 1 month to finish two pages then passing it on, but I would love to make an exception. Let's say your turn around will be every six weeks, you can send me what you have done and in turn as others are done with yours I will send those to you.

What size & type is your journal going to be?

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to knl334

Thanks K!

I can't wait to start, and having members from overseas sounds great

=Diana

mom2lfh
Diva
mom2lfh
In response to Pliead1

• Pliead1]SCORE! I actually have 4 of them!! (because I have WAY to much of EVERYTHING!!) So, I'm good here! Does anyone else need one?? If so, send me your addy and I'll mail it off to you!
    quote Said:

Melissa I'll take one of those off your hands if you still have an extra.....I can paypal you the $$ for it. Just lemme know how much.
I will PM you my addy.

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to mom2lfh

• mom2lfh Said:
  • Pliead1]SCORE! I actually have 4 of them!! (because I have WAY to much of EVERYTHING!!) So, I'm good here! Does anyone else need one?? If so, send me your addy and I'll mail it off to you!
    quote Said:

Melissa I'll take one of those off your hands if you still have an extra.....I can paypal you the $$ for it. Just lemme know how much.
I will PM you my addy.

Connie- I love your signature:)

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334

• dianapena8 Said:
Thanks K!

I can't wait to start, and having members from overseas sounds great

=Diana

I can't wait to see your postcards, I love Chicago!

I agree! I hope it works out. I asked another person I know from Australia, we'll see...

scrappygayle
Diva
scrappygayle
In response to knl334

Great,thanks for the warm welcome! Well I've got rings I could use to make an 8x8, or I could get an A4 hardback notebook easily enough - are we all using the same? Or will you let me know the page sizes? Really don't mind posting on a whole journal to the next person,as long as someone wouldn't mind mailing it to me! What do you think? X

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to scrappygayle

hi! i'm excited about all the places everyone is from. this will be so neat.

i'm also glad i'm not the only one new to circle journals.

hi everyone!

nicolemichelle
Diva
nicolemichelle
In response to imbayliesmom

AM I TOO LATE TO JOIN!!!!! ahhh let me know!!

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to nicolemichelle

Gayle- I don't think passing yours will be a problem, and an 8x8 is fine. We are not using all the same but as long as it's no larger than 8 1/2 x 11 your golden:)
I do think sending everyones to the UK might be a little too much for folks for two reasons: 1. cost and 2. I don't know about yours, but our Post offices here are not the most reliable. I would be worried of them getting lost in transit. Can we have you do pages for ours and have you send them to me and I will forward them out to folks? Sorry, does that work?

Lamoo12- I'm with you, I so want to see what others are gonna put in mine! I have become addicted to postcards now too. I just bought a few stacks last night. In fact...I meant to ask, You all are okay with girls in bikinis on the beach right...cause that's 90% of what they sell here in Southern California...totally kidding:)

nicolemichelle- Your IN, Welcome! we look forward to getting to know you.Let's us know if you have any questions.

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to nicolemichelle

Okay, I have two extra compasistion books if anyone else is in need. It only cost me $3 to send it to Connie, so let me know if you want one of them!

I just got done decorating the front of mine, and am now working on the Minnesota pages! One thing that I wanted to let you guys know was that I googled MN Stamps and Postcards, and found some awesome stuff! So, even if you can't get an actual post card, you could do it that way (but the real ones would be better, I would think!). And you can find great embillies that way, too! I just did that for mine, and it's super cute!!
If someone can tell me how to post a picture here, I'll show you guys (unless it's supposed to be a surprise!?)

Edited by Pliead1 on 01-27-09 04:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

robun
robun 
Veteran
robun
  • robun on 01-27-09 04:35 PM
In response to imbayliesmom

I'd love to join as long as everyone is happy I'm in Oz, the postage will be a bit more expensive, but I'm happy if everyone else is ????? PS I wont' be offended if you say "no"

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to Pliead1

Yeah! I say post! It will inspire us:)

Just go to the picture and right under it, choose link/embed, then choose IMG code, copy it and paste into your message here and your good:) I can't wait!

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to robun

• robun Said:
I'd love to join as long as everyone is happy I'm in Oz, the postage will be a bit more expensive, but I'm happy if everyone else is ????? PS I wont' be offended if you say "no"

Robun, you made it! Yeah! I think we can make it work. See the above conversations with scrappygayle and I think the same type of thing will work for you. So happy you made it:) Let us know what you think.

Kristin

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to knl334

Hi there - If you still have an opening I'm in!!! I'm in Jerome, PA! We don't have any postcards but our hometown does Johnstown, PA! So if there is room let me know!

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to kirkkevinsmom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
Hi there - If you still have an opening I'm in!!! I'm in Jerome, PA! We don't have any postcards but our hometown does Johnstown, PA! So if there is room let me know!

Yep, we have room but we are filling up fast! glad you made it! I sent you a PM as well, hope you got it:) Anyhow, welcome! I'll add you. Can I list your real first name on the thread?

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to knl334

I did your PM. My real name is Joyce!

knl334
knl334 
Diva
knl334
In response to kirkkevinsmom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
I did your PM. My real name is Joyce!

Cool! I'll add your name:) I need to get me some of those bouncing things...people...whatever?!Does anyone know where to find them for a Mac?

Page 3 of 4408 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics