Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Yay Joyce!!! I'm glad you have the whole Saturday to enjoy!

Good morning!

TGIF!!!!!!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

poof

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to Scraptastic Mom

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
Yay Joyce!!! I'm glad you have the whole Saturday to enjoy!

Good morning!

TGIF!!!!!!

Ditto to Joyce, have fun

Good Morning!!!!

Diva
In response to imbayliesmom

DId you ever completed this idea. I would love to see the outcome.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to bayamonesa1

hmmm. what a random message. I wonder what they meant - our journals?
Makes me feel like we're being watched

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

You are! lol

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Must mean the journals.....bayamonsea1, our journals are done and are so pretty. Mine I know for sure doesn't photograph well. It is packed!!!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
Must mean the journals.....bayamonsea1, our journals are done and are so pretty. Mine I know for sure doesn't photograph well. It is packed!!!

Mine is amazing also

Some of us have pics in our galleries, but you might need to go back to 2009, I don't remember taking pics of the pages I made after that year, especially because I made all of them the same

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to dianapena8

2 more hours for the weekend

I'm hoping to get the baby shower invites started, I was not going to open a baby registry since I'm having only a few guests, but I ended up opening one at Target and it has been fun to add all the nice and cute stuff to the list. I checked out Babies R Us and my goodness are there prices high, on a same bath tub from them and target the difference was like five dls.

Diva

I was talking about the journals or circle journals. It sounds like it was a fun projects. I am not in our group and sort of new to the forum stuff, so I am exploring different projects that are still open that I can get in or just to learn from previous projects.

Diva

I thought this was open to discussion. Didn't know it was just for the members who participated in the circle journals. Sorry for the odd message!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• bayamonesa1 Said:
I was talking about the journals or circle journals. It sounds like it was a fun projects. I am not in our group and sort of new to the forum stuff, so I am exploring different projects that are still open that I can get in or just to learn from previous projects.

This was a fun project, it is cool to know that our journal was on 3 different continents, of course it took longer than we thought but at the end the results were worth the wait.

I'm not sure if there are any other projects like this in the forums, but if you join one keep in mind that there are hic-ups, one of ladies on our group joined another swap and her book got lost, she had also joined a previous one that never got the circle completed so her book was incomplete, things like that can happen. We were lucky because our books made it home

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• bayamonesa1 Said:
I thought this was open to discussion. Didn't know it was just for the members who participated in the circle journals. Sorry for the odd message!

no worries

txerica
Governor
txerica

Have a great weekend!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning! I hope you girls got to watch Revenge and then 666 Park Avenue. Loved both!!!!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning!!

Hope you had a great weekend. It rained here all weekend, so I crafted all weekend.

We did watch Revenge. We didn't record 666. Not sure if I can sit through another drama.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

I loved Revenge. It was so good to have that back. 666 was creepy but good.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

Hello!
I recorded Revenge and Once Upon a Time, never though of recording 666 Park Avenue

txerica
Governor
txerica

We watched Once Upon a Time last night too. I'm so happy that all of my shows are new again! And, the mailman is bringing the Hunger Games from netflix to me today!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

me too, I'm going to have the DVR filled up very quick

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics