Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Scraptastic Mom

hsppy Friday!

Any weekend plans?
I am going to decorate! Maybe do a Christmas home tour tomorrow.

txerica
Governor
txerica

poof

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

A Christmas home tour sounds fun! Happy Friday to you as well.

Tom has to work tomorrow and I might take the kids to see the Green Giant statue get scarfed for Christmas and it's a Holiday on the town day in the same town. We might wander some little shops.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Happy Friday! I'm leaving work at 3 and me and my boss are going to a crop tonight and all day tomorrow! I can't wait. I just got back from lunch and I get to leave in alittle over an hour! I'm hoping to get my Niagara Falls trip done plus I have some other things to work on.

Walmart has their black friday sale out already! It is on there web site.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

I hope you have a blast today and tomorrow Joyce!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
I think we will steer clear of Black Friday!

Hello!

I juts saw the Target add, and I am very disappointed they do not have any baby stuff on sale one less store to visit on that day.

I'll wait for cyber Monday

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to dianapena8

Al your weekend plans sound so fun

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

Erica, what camera are you getting for Christmas? this bundle at Target sounds good:

Canon Rebel T3 12.2MP DSLR Camera (Black) w/ 18-55mm lense, 75-300mm zoom lense, 4GB SDHC card and Canon DSLR bag.
ad scan
$499.99

txerica
Governor
txerica

I want the Sony RX100. It was named one of the best inventions of the year, so that got my attention.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Has anyone seen Folk magazine? I was checking out their blog yesterday and I ended up subscribing. It looks beautiful. I'm hoping to check Barnes & Noble this weekend to see if they have the Christmas issue.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

I have not, what is the mag about?

txerica
Governor
txerica

It's about homemade living, primarily. Lots of crafts people and do it yourself way of life. Looks interesting.

They're having a special - $11 for a year (6 issues). You have to find the link on Facebook or Pinterest (I forget which) for the special.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

it sounds like a good mag, let us know if you like it, I wonder if they have it in nook version.

Hope you all have a great weekend

Scrappin-Debbi
Diva
Scrappin-Debbi

Hey Shelias enjoyed the warm weather today. Gabby and I went to the zoo. Tomorrow we are going to a princess tea. I hope all is well. I miss you all.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Scrappin-Debbi

HI everyone! My crop was fun and I got alot done. I'll have to get some pictures up in my gallery this week. Today the temp was 72 and I got to wear my flip flops! We went shopping to Joann's in Greensburg to the bigger Joann's and there was so many motorcycles out today. You never see that in November so close to Thanksgiving. They had their paper on sale 3/.99 so I had to stock up on cardstock again. Me and my boss are going to another crop this upcoming weekend.

Erica - I had pumpkin pancakes at IHOP this morning. They were good. I'm going to have Schwann's autumn ice cream tonight which is a pumpkin ice cream.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Joyce, it sounds like you had a great time, and get to do it again this weekend!
I had the IHOP pumpkin pancakes a couple weeks ago. The only time I go to IHOP is to get pumpkin pancakes in the fall.

David was stopping at walmart on his way home Friday night, so I told him to get the mini pumpkin cupcakes if they had them. He bought them, and a box of pumpkin iced cookies, a box of Krispy Kreme pumpkin donuts, a Krispy Kreme pumpkin pie, and a container of pumpkin muffins. I was so irritated that he wasted money on all the junk food that I have not been buying for more than 6 months. He doesn't get it. Then he wonders why he gains weight.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

We put up our tree on Saturday and David tried to get the lights that blew out last year working, but couldn't. We went to Walmart to buy a string of lights and ended up buying a new tree. I've searched everywhere for a new tree and couldn't find a nice one. I NEVER would have guessed that I'd find it at walmart. Their other trees were kind of small and chintzy, but they had one that was just perfect.
So then we had to take down the old tree and put up the new one. Now my tree is up and decorated, and all the lights work.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
It's about homemade living, primarily. Lots of crafts people and do it yourself way of life. Looks interesting.

They're having a special - $11 for a year (6 issues). You have to find the link on Facebook or Pinterest (I forget which) for the special.

That sounds interesting!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
We put up our tree on Saturday and David tried to get the lights that blew out last year working, but couldn't. We went to Walmart to buy a string of lights and ended up buying a new tree. I've searched everywhere for a new tree and couldn't find a nice one. I NEVER would have guessed that I'd find it at walmart. Their other trees were kind of small and chintzy, but they had one that was just perfect.
So then we had to take down the old tree and put up the new one. Now my tree is up and decorated, and all the lights work.

You are on the ball. Can you come here and decorate please?

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
HI everyone! My crop was fun and I got alot done. I'll have to get some pictures up in my gallery this week. Today the temp was 72 and I got to wear my flip flops! We went shopping to Joann's in Greensburg to the bigger Joann's and there was so many motorcycles out today. You never see that in November so close to Thanksgiving. They had their paper on sale 3/.99 so I had to stock up on cardstock again. Me and my boss are going to another crop this upcoming weekend.

Erica - I had pumpkin pancakes at IHOP this morning. They were good. I'm going to have Schwann's autumn ice cream tonight which is a pumpkin ice cream.

I'm glad you had fun Joyce! Sounds like a wonderful time!

Joyce and Erica, I had no idea there were quite so many pumpkin flavored things! haha!

Holy moly! It is snowing like crazy outside right now. blah!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics