Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Di, have you found a sitter or day care for when you go back to work?

yes, the mom of one of my coworkers has a daycare in her house, she will be my Julz

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to Scraptastic Mom

Scotty

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to dianapena8

• dianapena8 Said:
  • txerica Said:

yes, the mom of one of my coworkers has a daycare in her house, she will be my Julz

I wish I lived closer!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Hi everyone! Busy day here at work. Trying to work done and one of my co-workers mother died so a bunch of us hopped in the work van and went to the viewing. I'm tired today too. Staying up til midnight on a work night stinks. LOL

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
  • dianapena8 Said:
  • txerica Said:

I wish I lived closer!!

Me too

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to kirkkevinsmom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
Hi everyone! Busy day here at work. Trying to work done and one of my co-workers mother died so a bunch of us hopped in the work van and went to the viewing. I'm tired today too. Staying up til midnight on a work night stinks. LOL

Hi Joyce

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to dianapena8

Good morning! We're almost there...Friday is near...

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

I spent 3 hours getting my hair cut and colored last night. She had to do the color twice because it didn't really take the first time - after I sat there for over an hour. And I don't like the color, it's way too dark. I'm going to let it fade for a month and get it redone in Dec.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Good Morning!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

I forgot to do a drive by of the movie theater last night and this morning to see how many people were sleeping outside to get Breaking Dawn tickets that go on sale at 10 am here. That's just crazy as cold as it has been.

Me and the girl I work with are going Monday afternoon since we are off. My friends daughter who says I'm her second mommy is skipping school Monday to go with me. Jenna who works here is skipping school Monday to go with us. We figured it shouldn't be busy. Last year we went on Sunday and had to sit in the first row and that really stunk! I heard there is a surprise ending. I wonder what it is??? I guess it wasn't in the books.

txerica
Governor
txerica

My company laid off more people yesterday. I don't know if they were waiting for Obama or what.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
My company laid off more people yesterday. I don't know if they were waiting for Obama or what.

Oh that doesn't sound good.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:

Yikes! That's always a scary thing for sure!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Good morning girls!

Joyce, let me know what you think of the movie after you see it. I know I won't get to see til it's on dvd. I haven't even seen the last one (possibly two) yet!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Happy Friday!!

What are your weekend plans?
I'm going to lunch today, and I'm planning to finish my decorating this weekend.
My favorite garage sale is tomorrow, so I'm hoping it's not cold when I go out there.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
Good morning girls!

Joyce, let me know what you think of the movie after you see it. I know I won't get to see til it's on dvd. I haven't even seen the last one (possibly two) yet!

I sure will!

I'm in a real dilemma.....I'm going to a crop tonight until midnight and then I have to be at work tomorrow at 8:30 then after work at 3 we are going back to the crop til midnight. Then I have a chance to go to the Steelers/Ravens game (I HATE THE RAVENS) one of our customers has tickets and I can buy them. Well I have to have my car in to get inspected early Monday morning and I have a nail appointment at 10 and movies at 12:15. I won't get home from the Steelers game until about 2 am. I just don't know what to do. UGH!!! I want to go to the game really bad but I have so much to do. I told John I would think about it at lunch.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Joyce, why don't you make one of the kids get the car inspected and then you wont have to get up so early. Use one of your benefits of having grown men who can drive living with you.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

I'm more worried about getting sleep. I don't want to give up my crop times and I have to be at work. We are having customer appreciation day and there is a buffet for lunch. And I want to go to the game!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Joyce, why don't you make one of the kids get the car inspected and then you wont have to get up so early. Use one of your benefits of having grown men who can drive living with you.

That is true. We were just going to leave it there because it needs about 2 hours of work. I need front brakes and rotors, oil change and a wheel bearing. So we can't wait for it.

I don't want to take one of the kids cars to Pittsburgh because they aren't that good of cars...lol

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

And I'm off Monday but I do have to be up and at work by 9 to do payroll. Our payday is Thanksgiving. I would like to get paid the day after but we have some cry babies here that would be crying over the day late.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics