Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
My excuse for buying me 5 bottles was that I might not get to Pittsburgh before Christmas! My friend Patty said good excuse. LOL. We have a winery up in Somerset near Clay's house, but I like this wine better and it is cheaper than Glades Pike Winery.

lol. We are just starting to get some wineries near us. If I drank wine, I'd have to check them out.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Hello!
I haven't gone to see Breaking Dawn yet. Maybe I'll get to it this weekend if I end up cancelling my Christmas classes. I have to call tomorrow and check the attendance. It was abysmal as of Monday.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Don't you have many people signed up for your class?

txerica
Governor
txerica

When I checked on Monday, no one was signed up for either of the Saturday classes, and I had 1 person signed up for Sunday.

So, if it doesn't change significantly when i call tomorrow, I will cancel them all.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

But, I did make a nice etsy sale last night. I sold one of my vintage ornament kits, so that made me happy.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Yay on the etsy sale!!!

I hope your attendance for the Christmas classes pick up!!

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Scraptastic Mom

Happy Friday!

Any weekend plans? I need to call the store this afternoon and see if I need to go out and get a few last minute supplies, or put away all the stuff I've packed up already.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Happy Friday!

Any weekend plans? I need to call the store this afternoon and see if I need to go out and get a few last minute supplies, or put away all the stuff I've packed up already.

I hope your attendance has picked up!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Good morning! I have a crop tonight. It starts at 4 but with kiddos, I can't get there til almost 6 but it goes til midnight so I'll get a lot done (in theory). Tomorrow is kind of a clean up/craft day for me. I have a lot of things to make for The Sunday School's Christmas program coming up. Plus I need to get some more things done for the craft sale I'm in on the 8th. I was put in charge of making signs for advertising in town so I have to start that. Sunday is Sunday School practice for the program and more crafting.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Good Morning! I really have no weekend plans. Sunday I'm going to Altoona to Cracker Barrel. Me and my friend Bobbi ordered hams for Christmas so we were going to go over and pick them up and eat breakfast and do some shopping and I want to be home for the Steelers game.

I was hoping a scrappy order I placed would be here so I can make some Christmas cards Saturday night.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Julie, you take on so much! I don't know how you can get any sleep.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

I agree with Erica! I need my sleep!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Well, I do stay up too darn late! lol.

txerica
Governor
txerica

I think we are going to reschedule one of my classes to next weekend. I think they scheduled too many classes at the same time, and many of them have no one signed up. What a rough time for a scrapbook store.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I should be home tonight, if anyone wants to FB chat.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Have a good weekend everyone!! I should be around tonight to FB chat too.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend.
It's been 80 degrees here since Friday.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning girls! 80, wow! It's been warmer here too thank goodness. I am not looking forward to Winter!

txerica
Governor
txerica

I never look forward to winter. I hate planning travel in the winter because you never know what weather will hold you up.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Does anyone watch The Voice? I just a photo online of the contestants. Looks like a who's who of freakville.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics