Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to kirkkevinsmom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
I have supper in the crockpot so all I have to do is make egg noodles. Easy night for supper.

I have an easy dinner too, I'm glad because I really need to spend time in my scraproom, it misses me and I miss it :P

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to Scraptastic Mom

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
Yeah Joyce, I am hoping for good weather for you but I heard it's going to get cruddy here again too. Darn Winter. I liked it staying away for a bit.

Who's still watching Once Upon A Time? Sunday's episode was really good. I love Hook and his guyliner! (haha!)

I have them all recorded, just need to find time to start watching

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to dianapena8

• dianapena8 Said:
  • kirkkevinsmom Said:
I have supper in the crockpot so all I have to do is make egg noodles. Easy night for supper.

I have an easy dinner too, I'm glad because I really need to spend time in my scraproom, it misses me and I miss it :P

Crock pot dinner for me as well. I need to run over to the church and make some signs for the craft sale. Gotta be home by 7.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Good morning ladies! Happy Hump Day!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning! I missed all the dinner menus yesterday I cooked so I'd have leftovers for the rest of the week. Tonight is pizza, leftovers tomorrow, and we're going to the movies to see White Christmas tomorrow night!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

I was debating pizza tonight as well.

Seeing White Christmas will be fun!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Good Morning! I'm tired staying up past midnight is killing me today. Tonight is spaghetti night!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Good morning! I missed all the dinner menus yesterday I cooked so I'd have leftovers for the rest of the week. Tonight is pizza, leftovers tomorrow, and we're going to the movies to see White Christmas tomorrow night!

Are they showing it in that old theater you've mentioned before?

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
  • dianapena8 Said:
  • kirkkevinsmom Said:

Crock pot dinner for me as well. I need to run over to the church and make some signs for the craft sale. Gotta be home by 7.

do you have a lot of cards made for the craft sale?

txerica
Governor
txerica

No, they are showing White Christmas at one of the movie grilles, so it's really nice. Big comfy chairs, and lots of leg room. We're going to have dinner at home and maybe get a dessert when we're there. Something Christmasy

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
Good Morning! I'm tired staying up past midnight is killing me today. Tonight is spaghetti night!

spaghetti yummy.

I've been eating a lot of pastas lately, my weight has been the same in the last four weeks, so my doctor told me to Pig Out, and I am back to eating five meals a day.
She thinks that I didn't gain weight because of all the walking I did when my sister was here, I must have burned a lot of calories

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
No, they are showing White Christmas at one of the movie grilles, so it's really nice. Big comfy chairs, and lots of leg room. We're going to have dinner at home and maybe get a dessert when we're there. Something Christmasy

Sounds like a nice plan

The movies on my to see list are Life of Pi and Rise of the Guardians. We want to go to the movies as much as we can, now that we still can

txerica
Governor
txerica

I want to see Hitchcock, and Lincoln. And eventually get to Breaking Dawn. Maybe the week I'm off for Christmas.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Di, it's good that you stay active. Keep walking. You don't want to gain every pound you eat.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
I want to see Hitchcock, and Lincoln. And eventually get to Breaking Dawn. Maybe the week I'm off for Christmas.

Let me know if you like Lincoln

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

• dianapena8 Said:
  • kirkkevinsmom Said:

spaghetti yummy.

I've been eating a lot of pastas lately, my weight has been the same in the last four weeks, so my doctor told me to Pig Out, and I am back to eating five meals a day.
She thinks that I didn't gain weight because of all the walking I did when my sister was here, I must have burned a lot of calories

Wow! You hadn't gained in 4 weeks!! Definitely eat more often. You don't have to eat junk, but bigger meals might be in order. Ideally, this is the time you gain the most each week because the baby is really growing quickly.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Is Lincoln slaying vampires or zombies in this movie?

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

There were two movies out about Lincoln...wasn't there? The one was Lincoln the vampire slayer. I want to go see Playing for Keeps. I saw Gerald Butler on Ellen yesterday and I forgot that he was in that movie.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

I bet there's a lot of good movies coming out around Christmas.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Yes I believe so. They kept previewing that one movie last night during Sons of Anarchy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics