Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to dianapena8

Thanks! I think I have 2 projects in that one - a card and my banner.

txerica
Governor
txerica

I have a card in the January Cards magazine too.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

My mom goes in tomorrow at 8:00 for surgery. She has to be on bed rest for a week. So, she won't be coming here. We're trying to talk my dad into bringing Lily. My sister doesn't even know what she'd tell Lily if she couldn't come here.
I am really irritated that my mom waited so long to get this taken care of. She could have been healed by now and on her way to TX for Christmas.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Good morning!
Almost Friday. And I am exhausted. I didn't sleep well at all last night. Hopefully I can squeeze in a nap today.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

Good Morning!

Erica, I really hope you dad agrees to bring Lily, she will be heart broken if she can't go see you

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

OH no Erica! I hope your Dad will still bring Lily! She wants to see your fairy house.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to Scraptastic Mom

I'm up to date on my December album because I ran out of pictures to scrap, proof that I could just not do a December Daily

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Next year you won't run out of pictures to scrap!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
Next year you won't run out of pictures to scrap!

that is for sure

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Well, I have gotten all inky with the two year old today so we've been having fun! He is learning all kinds of techniques. We were masking even!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

Julz, I forgot to ask, how was Ella's concert?

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

It was pretty good but PACKED!!! Standing room only there. It was getting pretty hot in there so I was glad when it was over! lol. They sang some nice songs so it was still fun!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

• dianapena8 Said:
  • kirkkevinsmom Said:
I hate wrapping gifts too. I am totally a gift bag woman! Dollar Store has all sizes and I stock up.

Diana - What did you think of HIMYM???

Hello

HIMYM was a great episode, now I am wondering what is going to happen on the wedding day because they showed both of them getting cold feet

Good Afternoon - Yes I know so I have no idea what will happen!!

My ulcers are all gone!!!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

I was emailing Melanie about going to NY and her son was laying on her and he got up off her with his elbows and pushed down and broke her rib or ribs.

Everyone will probably get my Christmas cards late. Sorry I had them ready to go last night but left them at home. I will remember tomorrow but I know nobody will get them by Christmas and I feel bad.

Erica - I got your pictures and package. Thanks so much!!!

I hope Lily still gets to come to your house for Christmas!!!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
It was pretty good but PACKED!!! Standing room only there. It was getting pretty hot in there so I was glad when it was over! lol. They sang some nice songs so it was still fun!

she looked very cute in her outfit, she is also growing fast, her face is of a little girl and not of a toddler anymore

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

Yay Joyce!!!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Great news Joyce!!!

How fragile are ribs if a kid can break them that easily?

My mom is out of surgery and waiting to be discharged to go home. then she is on bed rest for a week.
My dad and Lily are still coming down next week, so not completely disappointed. My parents haven't been here for Christmas since we got married 9 years ago, so I was really looking forward to it.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Have a great night!
I'm thankful for leftovers tonight, because I do not feel like cooking.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Great news Joyce!!!

How fragile are ribs if a kid can break them that easily?

My mom is out of surgery and waiting to be discharged to go home. then she is on bed rest for a week.
My dad and Lily are still coming down next week, so not completely disappointed. My parents haven't been here for Christmas since we got married 9 years ago, so I was really looking forward to it.

That is good news, will your mom be able to take a later flight to join you guys?

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

• dianapena8 Said:
  • Scraptastic Mom Said:

she looked very cute in her outfit, she is also growing fast, her face is of a little girl and not of a toddler anymore

I know! It's kind of sad!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics