Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Good morning! I had snow the last 2 days in Chicago, and I am very happy to be home. Furgie is happy too

txerica
Governor
txerica

Happy Friday!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Welcome back Erica!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Thanks! It was so cold and snowy in Chicago. But, it's not very warm here today.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

We have really bad winds the past 2 days here. I didn't even leave the building today for lunch. Staying in here where it is warm.

I watched the first show of Beauty and the Beast. It was really good. I can't wait to watch the rest of the shows.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Joyce, what is that show?

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend.
What did you think of the game? I thought the game was really good, the commercials not so much.

If I had kids, I wouldn't let them watch the half time show. It seems like any female singers (other than country) think they have to put sex in everything - I thought it was disturbing.

I did manage to make 12 cards during the 2nd half of the game, so that was great!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning! Wow, Erica, you were productive. I thought Beyonce was very disappointing. She shook her butt more than she sang. I was also not a fan of Alicia Keys' National anthem that seemed like it would never end.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Scraptastic Mom

For the first time, I was more interested in the game than anything else - it was quite exciting, especially since I didn't really care who won.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Has anyone been watching The Following? It is creepy.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Julie, you were right - Alicia Keyes' Banner was the longest in Super Bowl history, and they're calling Beyonce's show too risque

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

I think Alicia Keys might still be sitting there with her piano just about ready to finish the anthem. lol. I didn't like it one bit since it was so slow and she added words at the end. I'm a tradionalist when it comes to the anthem.

Beyonce was just yuck. Just shaking her crotch and booty. Madonna (who also shook her crotch and booty last year) seemed to perform better.

The game was good. Very exciting.

I really like the Following! Super creepy.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Scraptastic Mom

We are having spring weather all week! 80s over the weekend and 70s today. They are supposed to come repair my fence tomorrow - we're getting all these little things fixed that I've lived with for 10+ years, but apparently no one could stand to see when the house is for sale.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Good morning!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Hi! Erica - I was watching Beauty and the Beast. Julie said it was a good show and it is. I've only seen the first show so far this season.

Erica - I thought the Super Bowl STUNK!!! Julie loved it though. The half time show was like WOW. I can't believe she hardly had any clothes on. I agree with the kids part Erica. I'll never forgot that year when Janet Jackson showed it all. My oldest son was the only one in our house that saw it. He looked at his dad and said I seen her boob.

I went to a crop on Friday night and I got about 15 pages done. So I was happy about that. Even though I was dragging Saturday since I had to work.

I think I'm taking this Saturday off. My friends daughter is doing the Polar Bear Plunge Saturday morning and I am giving her money to sponsor her. The money goes to Special Olympics. You know how cold it has been here...well these crazy people jump into the ******** near my house. If you don't go in the water you have to go in the chicken coop. I can't see Brianna going into the water. When she doesn't I told her that her picture will go on facebook. LOL

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Has anyone been watching The Following? It is creepy.

I like that show but didn't get to watch last night. I had too much going on my DVR at 9:00. So I'm hoping to watch online if I can find it during my lunch.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Yea, my DVR messed up my recordings and only recorded 1 of my shows last night. So frustrating!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

I didn't get to watch on my lunch. I started watching Bones with Luke in the lunchroom and then had to go up and buy tickets to the "Uncork the Alleghenies" for a wine tasting evening. I have never been to one so I'm dragging Clay.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

I'm going for a massage after work. I can't wait!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Joyce, that sounds great! I need to go again soon.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics