Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

I think I slept wrong the other night because my neck is bothering me so bad.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning girls!

Watching a Polar Bear Plunge would be fun. What's it like if they have to go in the coop Joyce?

I need to catch up on a lot of shows. Downton Abbey, Bunheads, Hart of Dixie, just to name a few.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Scraptastic Mom

Morning!

Julie - I guess it is just a big chicken coop and they get a shirt that says "I chickened out at the polar bear plunge". I guess it is there just to make fun of the people!

I have to watch Bunheads, Hart of Dixie and The Following. I did watch Dallas last night before Pretty Little Liars.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Julie - I just seen on Facebook that The Lying Games new book just came out today.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12

hi.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to Lamoo12

Hi Melanie! How are you?

Joyce, ooh....I need to read the other Lying Game book. I'll make that one next on my list.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day. It's been busy here and I'm not feeling great. I had a salad for lunch, I hope it didn't make me sick.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Hi Melanie!!!

I have to download that book too. I have other books to read but I got about $75 in gift cards so I'll download it and read it next.

Erica - I haven't felt the greatest today either. I didn't sleep well and I got a cold.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Joyce, I hope you are feeling better soon.
I didn't sleep well last night either. I didn't get out of bed today until 7:45.

It's a pretty day here, but I won't be home to go walking with my neighbor. Hopefully the weather keeps up tomorrow.

Edited by txerica on 02-06-13 12:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Joyce and Erica, you two feel better!!!!

My antibiotics I got on Sunday are working. My ear which was freakishly swollen on Sunday is just about normal now. Only my earlobe is still slightly swollen. It is now at least a human color and not all red and purple. No idea what the heck was wrong with it. The dr. thought it could be a bacterial infection of my outer ear because the inside of my ear was fine but the outside definitely was not!!! ugh. I always get freaky illnesses of some kind that dr.s don't totally know what is wrong. I was told if it wasn't better by today, that I'd need to go an ENT. The dr. I saw on Sunday called in another prescription of an antibiotic so I'm on 3 different ones. They seem to be working but I seriously had to chart them or I forget to take them.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Good Morning! I still don't feel the greatest today. I took cold pills last night and passed out for the night. Which was good since I didn't sleep the night before but I missed Nashville. I'll try and watch tonight if not I'll catch up Friday night. Since I'm off Saturday I'll stay up late and catch up on my tv shows.

Glad your ear is starting to look and feel better Julie!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning!
Julie, I didn't know you were having ear issues.
Are the 3 antibiotics OK to take together? Sometimes these doctors prescribe things that won't work together.

Maybe you need that ear wax vacuum I see commercials for on TV

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Hi! I did ask the pharmacist if they were ok and they said yes. It was only the outside of my ear that had issues, not an inner ear infection. My ear lobe is now normal. Took 4 days!!!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Hope you feel better Joyce!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Thanks! I keep taking over the counter medicine. My shamrock shake made me feel alittle better! I was at the red light and I looked over and the poster was in the window so I had to go over.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

I finally got all my Ebay items shipped today. I gotta get more stuff listed this weekend again. I have a ton more clothes to put online. I have some scrappy stuff too but I make more $$$ on my used Harley clothes. I had 17 items listed and I made $267. I'm still like WOW!!! So that money is going in my vacation fund.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Wow! Awesome sales Joyce! Clearly I need to buy expensive Harley shirts to sell

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Yes you do Julie!!!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning! Happy Friday!

Any weekend plans?

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Good Morning! I'm taking off tomorrow to go see my friends daughter do the Polar Bear Plunge. She is crazy. It is going to be 30 or colder and we are in a winter weather warning all day until tomorrow. I would never ever get into that water with how cold it has been.

I'm still not feeling better. I can't get warm today at all. I'm to go to dinner with my friend Bobbi tonight so hopefully I feel better or she cancels due to the weather. Everytime I cancel she makes such a big deal about it. But if she does it is okay. So I am hoping that we get all the snow and ice that we are to get and it comes late afternoon.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics