Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to dianapena8

Good morning ladies! The kiddos finally went to school on time today! Whoop!!!

txerica
Governor
txerica

good morning!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Hi Erica!

Is your craft room completely empty now?

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Scraptastic Mom

It is empty, except for the cabinets and counter.
But, we are going to take those out this weekend. The guy was supposed to be here this afternoon, but called this morning that he has to go out of town due to a death in the family.

I was going to change the plan for the craft room anyway - he was supposed to put in a closet and patch/repair some cracks. I don't think patching is going to work and I want all the drywall removed and replaced, depending on the price. Should be here to Monday to do the work. That room was a mess when we bought the house and we did our best to patch it to live with it, but I don't want to list the house with that room the way it is.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

So when it is redone, will it just be a bedroom?

txerica
Governor
txerica

yes, a small bedroom. I have a (larger than I expected) stash of craft supplies that I'm keeping out and I'll store those in that room's closet. My desk/laptops will be in there so I'll continue to use it as my office until we move.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Haha! Just had something happen that made me chuckle. I either slept wrong last night or did something to my neck/right shoulder and I put some BenGay on it. One of the daycare kiddos woke up, hugged me and said I smelled like Grandma! haha!!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Julie, that is too cute!

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

Hello, sounds like you have been extremely busy packing up thta room, but it will be best for the sale.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
Haha! Just had something happen that made me chuckle. I either slept wrong last night or did something to my neck/right shoulder and I put some BenGay on it. One of the daycare kiddos woke up, hugged me and said I smelled like Grandma! haha!!

that is so funny

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Good morning!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Good Afternoon! Julie that was a cute story about the Bengay.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

I have a car rental until March 18th. Someone hit the back of my car a few weeks ago. I got a 2013 Toyota Corolla. I can turn my iphone bluetooth on and it syncs to the car radio and I can talk via the radio and not hold the phone. I called Clay on my way to work and he was wondering why and I said I wanted to talk without holding the phone. LOL The little things amuse me.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
I have a car rental until March 18th. Someone hit the back of my car a few weeks ago. I got a 2013 Toyota Corolla. I can turn my iphone bluetooth on and it syncs to the car radio and I can talk via the radio and not hold the phone. I called Clay on my way to work and he was wondering why and I said I wanted to talk without holding the phone. LOL The little things amuse me.

lol. That would be cool to do!!!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day.
Who's digging out from the snow?

Joyce, someone hit your car again? Maybe that car is bad luck.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Erica - Yesterday afternoon everything was all clear. The boys shoveled and used the snowblower and we were good. I could have went shopping in the afternoon but I was doing housework/laundry and watching the rest of season 2 of Downton Abbey. So addicted to that show!!!!

My co-worker told me that a red car usually gets hit the most. I'm so ready to get rid of it now. This is the 3rd time and none of them my fault!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

I think we might get a little freezing rain this weekend and then I hope that's it.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

You would think people would see a red car even more and NOT hit it. Thank goodness you've never been hurt in any of those times! (At least I think you haven't)

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

You would think so!! No I have never been hurt. The first 2 were hit and runs. So I had to pay the deductible. This last one I was in the car. He thought I was going to run the stop sign and I didn't.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Joyce, I've never heard that about red cars. I've had 3 for the past 13 years and never been hit (knock on wood). I think you just have a lot of careless drivers around you!

So some idiot hit you because he thought you were going to break the law, so he could run it too? What an IDIOT!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics