Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Good Morning! My weekend was good. The wine tasting was fun. Never been to one before and we plan on going next year. I bought 10 bottles but 2 bottles are for a co-worker. She told me to buy her something sweet so I did. I only drink sweet anyhow.

Can't wait to see your pictures Erica. I can't believe how cold it was in TX. We were in the 50's and I was loving it. Now after today it will go back down.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

My house is getting covered in tile dust, even though I blocked off the rooms. What a mess!

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Glad you had a great time Joyce! I only like sweeter wines too. Sparkling is my favorite. We got up to about 60 today, but were cold for a while.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Good morning!
I spent all evening vacuuming and dusting the house. Then we had to go to Lowe's to get supplies. And David was surprised that I wasn't cooking dinner.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning!

Erica, how long is the work projected to take? Sounds quite messy!

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Scraptastic Mom

he's here now and will be back on Friday. He'll probably be back next week to paint.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

It's gotta be a bit weird to work with an extra person in the house that isn't normally there.

txerica
Governor
txerica

It's just so noisy! I don't know why my cats are so eager to get out of the bedroom I locked them in.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Good Morning!

Erica - I am done watching Downton Abbey. I watched 3 seasons in about 2 weeks. I wasn't expecting the ending of Season 3 to end that way!!!

We tried a peach sparkling wine on Saturday that wasn't too bad.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to kirkkevinsmom

mmmm - I love peach sparkling wine

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Joyce, now we have the long wait til season 4!

Erica, are your cats curious or would they just stay close to you with the work going on in the house?

txerica
Governor
txerica

The cats are WAY too curious. And the front door is wide open, so I know Macy would bolt in a heartbeat.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Joyce, I'm glad you enjoyed Downton so much. I don't think I've met anyone who has seen it that doesn't like it.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

My house is a dusty mess, again. What a pain in the neck.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

I was talking about it at work to everyone and they all said they heard it was good and I said it really is. I said it is like a 1920's soap opera.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Hello

Our weekend was busy, our 6th wedding anniversary was on Sat so we went out for dinner, and since the restaurant is a couple of minutes from home we took Eliza with us, unfortunately she got woken up from her nap with all the noise and to avoid having a crying baby we had to hold her all the time, oh well. On Sunday we went to visit my cousin and since my niece has a son a month older then Eliza they had a play date that was more like a nap date

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to dianapena8

Joyce, my car and Raul's truck are red, so knock on wood but I agree with Erica. I have heard that black cars are easier to hit, especially at night.

I was not expecting that ending of Downton either, and it made me mad until Julz told us the actor wanted out of the series

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
My house is a dusty mess, again. What a pain in the neck.

I know the feeling, but the end results were worth the pain of unstoppable cleaning

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

oh wow, it just suddenly started to snow huge flakes

txerica
Governor
txerica

Enjoy the snow Di, especially since you don't have to drive home in it!

I did not like the end of Downton at all. I was so mad that we had to have someone die on both episodes of a birth. I don't know why that guy wants out of the series - he isn't going to get more famous OFF of Downton.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics