Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Well Erica if you go to NJ this summer just let me know when. So we can request off.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Julie, did you have the mashed potatoes?

UGH!! I forgot about the mashed potatoes!!!

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Joyce, I will definitely let you know. I certainly want to be able to come up, and I really want to see you, too!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
  • txerica Said:
Julie, did you have the mashed potatoes?

haha! Yes I did and they were AWFUL. They were so bone dry that they came off in chunks on the fork/spoon.

UGH!! I forgot about the mashed potatoes!!!

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Scraptastic Mom

Do you remember the scene in Nat'l Lampoons Christmas Vacation, when they're eating the overcooked turkey, and dipping it in their glasses of water because it's so dried out.
You should drown the potatoes in salad dressing next time - might kill the bad taste and make them moist.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

I am trying to restrain myself - from ordering the new Prima Fairy Rhymes collection. Too cute!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
I am trying to restrain myself - from ordering the new Prima Fairy Rhymes collection. Too cute!

I really want to order those doll stamps!! I'll restrain until my portion of the tax refund comes in. lol

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Do you remember the scene in Nat'l Lampoons Christmas Vacation, when they're eating the overcooked turkey, and dipping it in their glasses of water because it's so dried out.
You should drown the potatoes in salad dressing next time - might kill the bad taste and make them moist.

I was going to bring my own jar of gravy and put it in my purse. lol. Tom didn't let me! Next year we won't have that problem. The cousin of Tom's is moving past the cities so we won't travel up 3 hrs. to eat bad potatoes.

txerica
Governor
txerica

You should have just skipped the potatoes - filled your plate with everything else until there was no room.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Julie, I saw all the Heidi Swapp folder projects you pinned. Do they come already assembled as books, are people stitching them together?

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

You put them together yourself for the most part. She does sell an album that is spiral bound with transparencies, folders, papers, photo sleeves, etc. all together. I have two packs of the folders. (a large set and a small set) and I've just put my first two together. I poked holes in my two folders and put the little one in using seam binding ribbon through the holes. You can use a sewing machine but I was too lazy to rethread my bobbin!

Scrappin-Debbi
Diva
Scrappin-Debbi
In response to txerica

Hi Shelias
I finally mailed Di's baby gift. I still have to make a page for her album. My niece is coming over this weekend to scrap. I hope to be able to play also. DH is going to Arkansas for 3 weeks. Yeah! I'm dealing with a non-compliant mother. She's a diabetic and all she wants is pop and donuts. It's a constant battle. I had to take her car keys.

I hope the gang has a scrapping good time without me this weekend.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Scrappin-Debbi

Good Morning!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning! It's chilly again here today. We're HOPING the cherry blossoms pop out today and tomorrow so we can go to DC on Saturday. I have a feeling I am going to miss them again this year.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning!

I hope you get to see the Cherry Blossoms. That is just the prettiest time!

txerica
Governor
txerica

this the 3rd year in a row that we have tried.
I lived so close for all those years, but my parents never took us to see them.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Erica - I hope you get to go see them. They were so pretty when I went down the other year.

txerica
Governor
txerica

We had cheesesteaks for lunch today. I don't know why no one in TX can make a cheesesteak. We can't even buy the right cut of beef to make them ourselves.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
We had cheesesteaks for lunch today. I don't know why no one in TX can make a cheesesteak. We can't even buy the right cut of beef to make them ourselves.

Lol. I read your post as "cheese cake" not cheesesteak!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Wishful thinking

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics