Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

David is going to check out an 1895 Victorian mansion in the "Gingerbread Capitol of TX" on Sunday to see how the neighborhood is. It's on 4 acres and already has a goat! (I'd get my own of course.)

Problem is, it's 45 miles each way to David's office. I think that commute would get old very quickly. Not to mention the constant maintenance on such an old house. He think our house/yard is too much to maintain!

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

poof

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Erica, that place sounds wonderful!! Maybe he will fall in love with it when he sees it!

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Scraptastic Mom

Happy Friday! It rained all night. I'm hoping it's done and we have a pretty day.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning! I hope you get some good weather there Erica!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Good morning! It is probably hard to find a good cheese steak when you leave this area. I had one in Philly and it was the best one I ever had. I'm getting hungry talking about cheese steak and Julie bringing up cheesecake. The best cheesecake I ever had was in MN at the Cheesecake Factory. I told Clay when we go to Pittsburgh we are going there to get cheesecake. LOL

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Well i'm finally going to go to lunch. Everyone in this building is crabby so I think I'll leave for lunch today. I don't even know where I'm going to go.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

LOL. Just get the heck out of there Joyce!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
Good morning! It is probably hard to find a good cheese steak when you leave this area. I had one in Philly and it was the best one I ever had. I'm getting hungry talking about cheese steak and Julie bringing up cheesecake. The best cheesecake I ever had was in MN at the Cheesecake Factory. I told Clay when we go to Pittsburgh we are going there to get cheesecake. LOL

That was good cheese cake!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Erica - I hope you get to see the cherry blossoms in DC!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a good weekend. The weather is finally getting nice here. Yesterday it was in the high 60's. We took Sammy to a state park and he loved it and we enjoyed it too with it being so nice out. We were there for 3 hours and we never stay that long but it was nice just being outside for a change.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Good morning!

Joyce, I hope that nice weather stays around for you!! We have been so darn cold. brr. Tomorrow will be a high of 34. ugh. Today will be 55 though. The weather man said he was 100% sure today was our best weather day of the week. All cold, wet or some snow the rest of the week.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Tomorrow and Wednesday is going to be 70!! It looks like flip flop weather to me. But the mornings are still cold to come to work in them.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Yay for flip flop weather. Maybe I'll have that by August.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

txerica
Governor
txerica

Hello! Back at home, getting the laundry done, unpacking, packing... I am headed to Chicago tomorrow so I need to get as much done today as I can.

We're going to see a few historic homes in Waxahachie tonight. one looks gorgeous in the photos, so I hope it's still available.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

We didn't go to DC to see the cherry blossoms because they are just starting to bloom. Another year I missed them!

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

We're getting the new carpet installed in the craft room today. But I'll have to wait until the end of the week for the guy to come back and install the baseboards. This project is never ending. I'll be lucky if I can get the house listed in June at this rate!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Hello! Back at home, getting the laundry done, unpacking, packing... I am headed to Chicago tomorrow so I need to get as much done today as I can.

We're going to see a few historic homes in Waxahachie tonight. one looks gorgeous in the photos, so I hope it's still available.

Whew! You are a busy girl!!!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
We're getting the new carpet installed in the craft room today. But I'll have to wait until the end of the week for the guy to come back and install the baseboards. This project is never ending. I'll be lucky if I can get the house listed in June at this rate!

Is this the only bigger thing you were going to do before listing?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics