Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Good Morning! Erica I hope you find a house soon. My brother is in the Navy and they moved to Maine last fall/end of summer last year. My youngest nephew wants animals to take care of. My sister in law posted on facebook yesterday that Conlan got 6 chicks to raise. He wants a cow next.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to txerica

Hi. Just thought I'd stop in, say hi, and see what you all are up to.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to Lamoo12

Hello! Happy Friday!

Taking Angel to the vet again today. She is worse than ever. Having trouble walking, her breathing seems labored, and she won't eat. I don't think she even has the energy to get in the litter box. I'm hoping that she just needs some antibiotics and it's not the worst that I'm imagining.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

Hi Melanie - always nice to see you! We miss you!

Anyone have weekend plans? I need to finish cleaning and packing.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

HI Melannie!!!

Erica I sure hope Angel is okay. My weekend plans are getting ready for spring clean up for next week. I have tons of junk to get put out. I'm glad the weather is going to be some what nice outside.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Hi Joyce!
Our weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, too. We still need to finish mulching out back.

I'm going to a crop tonight, so I hope I can stay awake!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Hi girls!

I'm going to a crop tonight too Erica! I am hoping to leave around 4:50 (ten minutes early) because yesterday I was late to my card class because when people pick up at 5, I typically don't have everyone out of the house til 5:10 which makes me late to get somewhere by 5:30. ugh. Anyway, I vow not to show up late to my crop today so I told parents that I need to leave 10 min early and if they come at 5, they should expect Tom to be here instead of me.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Scraptastic Mom

Happy Monday!!! We got alot of work done this weekend for our Spring clean up. Alot of the stuff I put out people took right after I put it out. I'm glad we got it done Saturday after I got off work because yesterday it rained all day. My house is starting to get normal again inside since we painted the dining room and put the laminate flooring done. I'm hoping Wednesday I'll get more organized.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning!
We had a stressful and busy weekend.
When I got home from my crop Friday night, Angel had gotten even worse. She wouldn't move and was breathing heavily. We were up most of the night and David took her to the emergency hospital at 5AM. She wasn't going to make it any longer. She had aggressive lymphoma.
We put an offer on a house yesterday and then spent the rest of the night cleaning and packing. We should hear today if they accepted our offer - I'm not hopeful. They received 4 offers in the first weekend it was listed.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Erica - How is Angel doing?

I hope you hear good news on your bid!!

txerica
Governor
txerica

David just got a call from our realtor - they went with a different offer.

We might put in a "backup contract" in case that one doesn't go through.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

Good morning!

Wow! That house had 4 offers in the first weekend. Sounds like it's going to go at or above asking price then.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Good Morning! I'm tired today! I didn't sleep well last night and today I'm at work until after 8 tonight!! I have to work Thursday night too in the service department. Ron is going to the Bob Segar concert up at Penn State. It is going to be a long week.

txerica
Governor
txerica

Good morning!
Joyce, I hope your week isn't too bad. take a nap in your car at lunchtime.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

I might have to do that Erica!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Ugh! Long week for you Joyce! Naps are a good idea.

txerica
Governor
txerica

I took a 10 minute nap this afternoon - until my phone starting ringing and my computer started pinging. Don't they know I'm busy?

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

LOL. Isn't that always the way?! Someone always disrupts my naps too.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

That stinks that they were bothering you when you were napping!! I didn't get to nap today. I went to Arbys and then I had to go to our used store to take a video on my IPhone. Our camera at work doesn't take good videos and so a customer in IL wanted to hear one of our bikes running with the pipes. So I was down there for over an hour. The battery was dead in the bike and they plugged it into the charger and still nothing so the salesman had to come down with the Quick Jumpers. All of that for a 30 second video!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Good morning! Wow Joyce, that was a lot of work for a 30 sec. video.

Well, Spring was nice. We had it for 3 days and now it's Winter again. We have a Winter Storm warning today and tomorrow. Numbers from 4 to 9 inches of crud!!! blah

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics