Username Post: The Sheilas Postcard Circle Journal-Full/Active        (Topic#1493595)
Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to dianapena8

Aww. That Sammy story is sad Di! I'm glad he likes his new space though!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
No, we won't be closing tomorrow. It will be early next week, but we don't know when yet. Hopefully Monday.

Hopefully!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Joyce, I'm hoping to go up for a weekend in August, but haven't booked airfare. the prices have been outrageous! I will definitely let you know if I do.

Gettysburg is a very pretty town. They also have a nice downtown with shops and restaurants that I haven't gotten to yet. If you do go, try to book a private guided tour. We did that a few years ago and it was well worth it. The park guide gets in your own car and drives you around to the most important sites and tells you the history. You can book it on the NPS website.

Hi Erica - Thanks alot for the tips! I don't think we are going this weekend now but I will keep that in mind!

By the way Hi everyone!!

Thanks for the birthday card Erica!!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Happy Birthday Joyce!!!

Thanks!!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

• dianapena8 Said:
Hope you are enjoying your Me-Birthday time Joyce

Thanks Diana I did. I basically did nothing. I went and got my nails done and got a pedicure. It was a much needed lazy day for me. I got my nails done for the 4th of July.

We are having a picnic at my house for the 4th of July. Just a few people....basically Clay's family and a few of my cousins and 2 of my close friends. I hope the weather is nice. It is raining so hard out there right now that it is just CRAZY!! I didn't bring lunch but I have to leave in it and I don't want to get wet.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Di - Your Sammy story is sad and reminds me of my other dog Max. When we moved he was 8 and he was there from the time we got him. So when we moved he hated it. He destroyed the blinds and dug at the rug to get out of the house. We didn't know what to do with him. He was terrible. We eventually left him tied outside all day and he was okay then. About a week or two after we moved we went to see my gram who lived by us and he got out of the car and ran over to our old house! He was a little stinker.

txerica
Governor
txerica

It's funny how attached our pets get to home.

txerica
Governor
txerica
In response to txerica

It's also funny how many things we have to buy for our new house. We ordered appliances over the weekend. David is out now getting a new TV.
And of course I'll need new furniture and area rugs.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to txerica

Shopping for new furniture would be so much fun!

txerica
Governor
txerica

Happy Friday!!!!

Has anyone seen Northridge's July issues? They haven't been for sale on Crafty Steals yet, which is odd. I have a couple of projects in the Create Modern Vintage issue and I want to get it.

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to Scraptastic Mom

• Scraptastic Mom Said:
Aww. That Sammy story is sad Di! I'm glad he likes his new space though!

Good Morning!!

I am glad also because he is an important member of our family

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
Di - Your Sammy story is sad and reminds me of my other dog Max. When we moved he was 8 and he was there from the time we got him. So when we moved he hated it. He destroyed the blinds and dug at the rug to get out of the house. We didn't know what to do with him. He was terrible. We eventually left him tied outside all day and he was okay then. About a week or two after we moved we went to see my gram who lived by us and he got out of the car and ran over to our old house! He was a little stinker.

That is so funny, I would really think that it was the same for them, but I guess not

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
It's also funny how many things we have to buy for our new house. We ordered appliances over the weekend. David is out now getting a new TV.
And of course I'll need new furniture and area rugs.

Area Rugs is what I also had to buy, and they are not cheap, I still need one for the future playroon and one for Eliza's bedroom, I just got one for my scraproom, one at a time so I do not feel a big hole in my pocket

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Happy Friday!!!!

Has anyone seen Northridge's July issues? They haven't been for sale on Crafty Steals yet, which is odd. I have a couple of projects in the Create Modern Vintage issue and I want to get it.

I'll go check it out, I have not looked at my online magz since forever, I just get the bill, now I have a reason to go look

txerica
Governor
txerica

Hi Di - in case you leave before I get to say it - I hope you have a great weekend!

Any plans?

dianapena8
Governor
dianapena8
In response to txerica

• txerica Said:
Hi Di - in case you leave before I get to say it - I hope you have a great weekend!

Any plans?

hi, thank you I am, about to leave

Happy weekend to you all

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

• dianapena8 Said:
  • txerica Said:
Happy Friday!!!!

I'll go check it out, I have not looked at my online magz since forever, I just get the bill, now I have a reason to go look

lol. I do the same thing Di! I should look too. I get the print edition of Cards but I don't think I've gotten July's yet.

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Happy Weekend Di!

Scraptastic Mom
Queen
Scraptastic Mom

Erica, I kind of envy you in ordering the new furniture. To start all over with a houseful or even a few additons in a new place seems like fun.

txerica
Governor
txerica

fun yes, and expensive.
We will need so much furniture in this house that we are just going to have to do a room at a time. I'm planning to get rid of half our current living room furniture, even though the new room is twice as big. And I'm using our current dining room table in the new kitchen, so the new dining room will be empty for a while.

And half the bedrooms will be empty for a bit. It will be nice when the last box is finally unloaded and we can see what we really need.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics