Username Post: Punch Corners?        (Topic#1494371)
kaye222
Governor
kaye222

Hi
I have recently bought some new punches from Fiskars and yet i know how to follow the pattern....i seem to have trouble on the corners matching them up? My last two lo's have been like that and well i just wanted to know if anyone had a trick to getting it to match up? Thx....

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to kaye222

are these the border ones? Or the circular borders?

The corner punches are pretty easy...put the corner of the paper in and punch it.

Edited by GTGW on 01-31-09 12:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

janet28rn
Queen
janet28rn
In response to Just G

If this is for the border punches, I can help! I can not take the credit for this as it was posted on the Fiskateer blog, but I hope this helps.

Border Punches - Corners

If it is no longer at the top of the blog, find it under "Threading Water Tip"

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to janet28rn

• janet28rn Said:
If this is for the border punches, I can help! I can not take the credit for this as it was posted on the Fiskateer blog, but I hope this helps.

Border Punches - Corners

If it is no longer at the top of the blog, find it under "Threading Water Tip"

Good call, Janet. I was going to suggest the same thing. Lisa, you may have to expand the blog that comes up with Janet's link. The how-to video will appear when you do.

I also own some border/corner punches from Fiskars , but did not find them in the superstore. They are one product that allows you to do the borders, but also get around the corners. I love them!

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to Luvmyfam

Thx ladies.....i will check it out!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics