Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Fiskars Effervescence Border Punch        (Topic#1494861)
GlitterBomb84
Veteran
GlitterBomb84

I just bought the Fiskars Effervescence Border Punch from Archivers and it is A BLAST! It is so cute. I originally saw it on one of the youtube videos from CHA 2009 and "had to have it." While shopping at Archiver's over the weekend I saw that one and the Bracket Border punch. I just bought the Effervescence one, because that's the one I wanted, and I tried it out last night and it FLIPPIN SWEET!

GlitterBomb84
Veteran
GlitterBomb84
In response to GlitterBomb84

PICTURE:

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Oooooooooh, I like that one!!!! I am getting into border punches! I have the Threading Water and a snowflake one...I'm wanting that Effervescent one and the one that's got little flowers...I think doing the edges of papers with these looks so cute on cards!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-04-09 02:16 PM

Oh I LIKE that one!! I have the Threading Water, Diamond and an other I can't find here. Plus I have a Martha Stewart - OKAY - Group EEUUWWWW... border punch that I Love !!
Products Referenced in This Post:

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-04-09 02:19 PM
In response to KimKV

I want these:

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to KimKV

Kim, is that diamond one as difficult to use as it looks?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to BlingQueenRia

I had a border punch years ago when they first came out and never used it. Then something (probably the gallery here, LOL) prompted me to pick one up again and now I am hooked. I have the threading water, sunburst, and elegance onces. The elegance one is my least fave of the three and I rarely use it, but I love the other two. I really want the new upper crust one and the diamond one.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-04-09 02:50 PM
In response to siameseplease

I bought it at Archivers too and I love it!

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to CASBa

I wish our LSS would get these in soon--I wan tth apron lace one!! They said at their booth at CHA that the apron lace, this effervesence one and one other one can punches borders that will nest together--it looked amazing!

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia

• Maricela84 Said:
PICTURE:

Ooooo....I like this one and the upper crest one too! I haven't seen it yet in J'm or M's....we don't have an Archivers here...

Can you post a pic of a punched piece of paper for me please?

Thank you!!!

Guru
In response to Patti Sylvia

Is it permissable to post prices of these items here so that those of us on a budget can decide if we want it and can buy it now or must save up for it?

akentuckygal
Diva
akentuckygal
In response to moodymolly

Don't know if any of you have a JoAnn Fabrics near you but these punches are on sell all the time for 30-40% off. Waiting on the new ones and hopefully they will have them. Also, my Michaels carries them and nice when they have the 40% off coupon.

Edited by akentuckygal on 02-04-09 03:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kanary
kanary 
Mayor
kanary
In response to siameseplease

• siameseplease Said:
I had a border punch years ago when they first came out and never used it. Then something (probably the gallery here, LOL) prompted me to pick one up again and now I am hooked. I have the threading water, sunburst, and elegance onces. The elegance one is my least fave of the three and I rarely use it, but I love the other two. I really want the new upper crust one and the diamond one.

I am crazy for border punches! I bought all the Fiskars ones when they first came out and use them all the time. A year ago, some of the "expert" scrappers (self-appointed) at the LSS were scoffing that I "still" use them - like they were passe' and no longer cool. Then the Threading Water scallop punch came out and now they're like, "Ooooo, gotta have it!" I just grin.

Love all the new Fiskars border punches and can't wait to get them!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to kanary

I just had the threading water punch and I just love it i just bought a few others that just came out and saving up for a few more. I also seen one that I was debating on. it looks like just tiny squares there wasnt a pic of what it would look like but someone said it looks like it was torn from a notebook anyone seen this one or know what i am talking about??
Jennifer you might since you were at CHA

GlitterBomb84
Veteran
GlitterBomb84
In response to kanary

Yeah, I'm also waiting to get the Apron Lace one. They didn't have that one at Archiver's- I can't wait!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to Briannasmom

I just got the Boundry Waters at J's last week. I used my 50% off coupon that I received from M's in my email. It cost me $7.50 plus tax. I love it. They had the umm Apron Cut also, (I believe don't quote me). It looks like a set of these }}on their sides. As for the the Efferevesence, none to be seen.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to NoirCat

I got the apron one and the Effervescence and one other new one can't remember. I have used the apron and oh my gosh it is cute.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to creater1

Gonna have to check out J's tomorrow and see if they got any of these in stock. I'm so anxious for a few of the new ones!

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa
In response to Diva Scraps

Someone mentioned nesting the designs.....could someone please put an example of the designs they come up with to give me an example of nesting the designs? I love my border punches. I hope to purchase the new ones as soon as they hit our area! Thanks in advance for some new ideas! I play with mine and make paper ribbons to weave for my pages. Threading ribbon thru them has really been a fun touch for cards and pages.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Kim, is that diamond one as difficult to use as it looks?

I have the diamond punch and find it easy to use and have had fun with it. This is one layout I used it on:

Siena Italy, day 11 By Fourblueyes

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics