Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Fiskars Effervescence Border Punch        (Topic#1494861)
Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Jennifer Priest

• Jennifer Priest Said:
I wish our LSS would get these in soon--I wan tth apron lace one!! They said at their booth at CHA that the apron lace, this effervesence one and one other one can punches borders that will nest together--it looked amazing!

hmmmm would love to see a sample of that! any help?

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 02-05-09 08:11 AM
In response to Sunnydi

Are these the punches that were supposed to be $29.99? The ones Tricia ( sb.com shopper lady) put in a post to see how many she should order?

Tenant
In response to Briannasmom

• Briannasmom Said:
I just had the threading water punch and I just love it i just bought a few others that just came out and saving up for a few more. I also seen one that I was debating on. it looks like just tiny squares there wasnt a pic of what it would look like but someone said it looks like it was torn from a notebook anyone seen this one or know what i am talking about??
Jennifer you might since you were at CHA

The notebook punch you asked about is from Stampin' Up. It's not that expensive and it's a good one to have. I got it and love it!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to LUVMYCATS

I know stampin' up has one that i want but there was a thread going cant remember which one said that there was a new one out that does it.
look up jennifer mcguire, ink there should be a blog by here and scroll down and shows a card using the new punch

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Sunnydi

• fourblueyes Said:
  • Jennifer Priest Said:
I wish our LSS would get these in soon--I wan tth apron lace one!! They said at their booth at CHA that the apron lace, this effervesence one and one other one can punches borders that will nest together--it looked amazing!

hmmmm would love to see a sample of that! any help?

I didn't take a pic because the lighting was so bad--CHA had just turned the lights out on us but I could see what she was doing in the booth.

Retail on these punches I think is about $15.

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to LUVMYCATS

• LUVMYCATS Said:
  • Briannasmom Said:
I just had the threading water punch and I just love it i just bought a few others that just came out and saving up for a few more. I also seen one that I was debating on. it looks like just tiny squares there wasnt a pic of what it would look like but someone said it looks like it was torn from a notebook anyone seen this one or know what i am talking about??
Jennifer you might since you were at CHA

The notebook punch you asked about is from Stampin' Up. It's not that expensive and it's a good one to have. I got it and love it!

No that one is not the Stampin Up one. It is another one from Ek Success and the punch makes bigger squares than the SU one does.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to Jennifer Priest

ooo me luvs border punchies!

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to Sunnydi

Now I have 3 things on my wish list: Scallop Sentiment, Upper Crest, Boundary Waters!

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis
In response to Sunnydi

All Five New Fiskars Punches are to die for. I was dieing for this and now I can't stop using them. I love my Threading Water, but Fiskars has topped itself on this one.

I do demo's on my bog every Thursday with Fiskars tools, I'll have to pull out my new border punches and show you how fun they really are.

I've been playing with apron lace this morning and it is wonderful!

Debby's Dare

Edited by KeepsakeDesigner on 02-06-09 07:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics