Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: I have become and addict.        (Topic#1494915)
Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom

They say the first step is to admit that you have a problem. So, here it is...I have become an addict...I am addicted to Cosmo Cricket . Sweet Mary, I am in LOVE with their paper. I live in a small town where there is no LSS. My only source of scrappy supplies is M's and now WM. I was doing just fine with the paper I found at M's. Then I started looking on-line. I really like the "old" look of the Cosmo Cricut stuff (my other obsessive hobby is going to old farm auctions and buying stuff to decorage my house with so the style of the paper fits with my decorating style) I got my first pack for Christmas and now I can't stop!! I just got the Halfway Cafe pack in the mail yesterday. I haven't even used a single sheet of the paper yet, but I have to have more!! I know I am WAY behind here, but tell me I am not the only one to love Cosmo Cricket !!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Rachel's mom

bless your heart, but hey it could be worse!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

No, you will find that you are NOT the only one to love Cosmo Cricket !

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Scrapkaty

OK - so tell me.... are there times that you just need to touch and feel and smell the paper?

Yup, I'm addicted!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to scrappycath

I really like Gojumpinalake!

celstin0406
Idol
celstin0406

Cosmo Cricket is lovely, but my crack is Piggy Tales ! Just suits my clean, fun style. I can't get it anywhere near me so I just put in a HUGE order online, now that they sell retail on their site.

I would order through sb.com but I want some of their older lines that sb.com no longer carries.

Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom
In response to johnsusan8

The smell doesn't do it for me. Actually, each time I open a paper pack, I am a little taken aback at how bad it stinks. But I don't care how it smells! The stuff is awesome!

1FUNSCRAPPER
Resident
1FUNSCRAPPER

WOW...it's pretty neat that you've found something you really really love to work with!!

luv2scrap:)
Guru

I am not addicted to Cosmo Cricket , yet, but I know exactly how you feel! My obsession is Crate Paper . I was exactly the same as you--just fine with the paper I could buy locally, then one day I saw a Crate Paper line that I decided to order, and now I can't stop ordering their lines! I have been obsessed with it for almost a year--and just did a layout with it for the first time last weekend(It's just so yummy & beautiful that I couldn't make myself use it)! Don't feel bad you're not alone in your love for pretty paper!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I can understand. I am a BasicGrey addict. The only line of theirs I don't have something from is Bittersweet, and I am having WITHDRAWALS. I even have some of Porcelain and Marrakech that just came out but I am forcing myself to wait til the scrapbooking expo next month that my sis and I attend twice a year to get any Bittersweet....to see if I can wait..ach!! .help! somone send me a piece of Bittersweet!!!!
The expo is an addicts dream!..seeing all that stuff in person where you can feel it (haven't yet gone as far as smelling it..I'll give it whirl).
Here's the deal though...I hate to use my favorites...I wanna horde them..waiting for the prefect layout...tch. Some are just too pretty to be cut up. What's an addict to do?

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-05-09 07:56 AM
In response to luv2scrap:)

I am pretty addicted to BG paper. I love their stuff! It is always so fun. I especially like their obsucre and urban prarie line. Great stuff.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to CASBa

LOL I'm addicted to pp period!! I could never choose just one line to love

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac

To the OP-- You might like the new Jenni Bowlin stuff they've been showing on here- they look antique/retro.

BTW- Who says loving a great paper line is a "problem"? I don't think you have a problem at all!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-05-09 08:47 AM
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Okay, all of you paper addicts. This is what you need to do, this is VERY, VERY important. You must follow these directions in order:

1. Collect all the paper you have from said addictive companies.

2. Find a box that all the papers will fit in, unbent. This is very important that the papers not get bent.

3. Place papers in box and seal box securly.

4. PM me so that I can give you my mailing address.

5. Once I have given you my address. Secure the address on the outside of the sealed box that contains all the bad bad paper.

6. Take box directly to your local post office and priority mail the box to me. Important, make sure you use priority. I can't stress this enough. You must get that paper away from your home as soon as possible!!

7. Go home and relax, the addictive paper is no longer in your home and over time you should be able to move on.

8. Should you find yourself in a place that sells this paper again and you grow weak and buy more. Please start at Step #1 and repeat.

I hope that my services will be off benfit to you. Anything I can do to help a friend(s).

Edited by Kimberkv on 02-05-09 08:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom
In response to scrappinmac

Hehehe...in the same box as the Halfway Cafe paper pack, I also recieved my Jenni Bowlin milk cap chipboard buttons and the Farmer's wife journaling cards!!!

Guru
In response to KimKV

• Kimberkv Said:
Okay, all of you paper addicts. This is what you need to do, this is VERY, VERY important. You must follow these directions in order:

2. Find a box that all the papers will fit in, unbent. This is very important that the papers not get bent.

5. Once I have given you my address. Secure the address on the outside of the sealed box that contains all the bad bad paper.

6. Take box directly to your local post office and priority mail the box to me. Important, make sure you use priority. I can't stress this enough. You must get that paper away from your home as soon as possible!!

7. Go home and relax, the addictive paper is no longer in your home and over time you should be able to move on.

8. Should you find yourself in a place that sells this paper again and you grow weak and buy more. Please start at Step #1 and repeat.

I hope that my services will be off benfit to you. Anything I can do to help a friend(s).

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not ready to seek help just yet! There are still several collection packs that I still need!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 02-05-09 09:28 AM
In response to KimKV

• Kimberkv Said:

if Kim is not available I am! Crate Paper , Cosmo, Scenic Route , Wild Asparagus ... any and all...

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-05-09 09:29 AM
In response to KimKV

• Kimberkv Said:

That really is just too generous of you.

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 02-05-09 10:09 AM
In response to Scrappin Kitty

• Scrappin Kitty Said:
LOL I'm addicted to pp period!! I could never choose just one line to love

I was thinking the SAME thing! I love ALL patterned paper although I do tend to gravitate towards some brands more than others like Prima, MME, Making Memories , but I'm just now "branching out" into Sassafras Lass, Pink Paislee, stuff like that. But like I said, it's be hard for me choose just one brand

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to Lal

I can't just pick one.....I love ALL paper!!!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics