Page 144 of 145 
Username Post: VCW Week 101 We are Family! Come join us!        (Topic#1494991)
jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • scraphappy2006 Said:
Dawn ----before you run....

sb.com is going to start carrying Primas!

Was this announced somewhere? It's not in new products nor in "coming soon" areas.

It's in here:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14955...

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to leebla

[quote=leebla][quote=Scra pnut16][quote=scraphappy2 006][quote=Scrapnut16][qu ote=scraphappy2006][quote =Scrapnut16]Thanks Heather & Jennie. Virtual hugs are good. I keep tearing up out of the blue and I can't talk about it without crying. My boss did make me laugh a little. He's a good guy no matter how much I complain about him.
[/quote]
wasn't he the one you decorated the office in princess pink for his birthday?
[/quote]

Yes, that would be him.
[/quote]
you know April fools day is comming up - you should tink of something creative for him, he won't be expecting it!

[/quote]

I will have to think on this. I don't know how I am going to top the pink birthday decorations.
[/quote]

Someone in our corporate office completely covered every surface in one girls cubicle including the desk, the chair, and everything in aluminum foil.
[/quote]
Cubicle pranks

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to moxiegirl23

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
:( Watching the coverage of the plane crash in Buffalo, NY. Scary scary stuff.

Oh no! I am reading it just now!

I used to live in Ithaca. In order to take international flights from NYC, I have flown in those routes quite a few times to get to NYC ... (I'm more used to the 747 type of international flights).

I'm so sorry to read that....

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to Scrap Chica

• Scrappy Gal 68 Said:
Shirley congrats on job and nano, I think 3 hrs is a lil much hun and yeah like me, sounds like you need to work on tummy first.

I think she meant she waited three hours after she ate and then ran.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

plane crashes always make me sad

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • crapcrop Said:
Umm, Shirley must be taking a nap, Liz M. is probably in bed by now, as well as Jane, Jennie, Susan, Cathy, and maybe Viv since she is sick. Ria must be working, also Jenni, Monica must be getting ready for her scrapping weekend. Heather, she must be busy with the boys. Shatema is sleeping, Laura must be deciding on album stuff. Liz F, must be with cleaning the livingroom or playing monopoly. Elizabeth, she maybe taking Chief for a walk, working, scrapping or her dh called her to bed. Joy...she must be at WM or going to the store. That leaves you and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sorry.. I was helping the kids get ready for bed. And we worked on the goody bags for tomorrow's parties.... I hope they'll have fun.

They missed daddy, but nothing some valentine candies and froggy tattoos can't fix! But I'll still let DH believe he's been greatly greatly missed. I do want to keep him around for a long long time!

Moms know how to soothe their kids pain, KWIM? We're good!

Dawn wanted to be here. Not doing very good with my "life changing" choices am I?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DawnInAZ

For Susan. I'm so sorry for you.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to NMlady

Hi Joy!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Dawn if it's not all consuming then it is ok to be here some. I have given up thinking I have to read every post. I mean most of it is just us chatting with each other like girlfriends do when they get together. KWIM? I know if it's something I want to know about one of my girlfriends it will probably be in the blog.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Hi Dawn!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to NMlady

Hi, Joy... Hi, Dawn!

I agree with Joy. It's ok to be here a little, Dawn. We don't have to read every post. That's why we have a blog! AND we have Vivian reminding everyone to update so we don't have to sift thru 1000s of posts .. sorry, i mean they are still good posts, but sometimes you want an exec summary.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I was gone catching up on comments. Now I need to do a few things IRL...

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

Go catch some sleep then!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to Scrapnut16

Jenni finally gets a chance to catch up.....

Susan - there isn't a smiley here big enough to give you the hug I want to give you.

VIVIAN is HOME!!!!

Heather: I am the oldest by 7 years and 10 years. I was an only child for 7 years! I always told mom she should have quit while she was ahead!

Jenni: That sounds like me. I'm the oldest by 9 and almost-14 years.

Congrats to Jennie's parents for sticking it out this long!

LizFoltzy: Brian's parents were never married, his dad was already married when his mom got pregnant with him.

Jenni: So was his dad involved at all while he was growing up?

Jennie: my parents wanted to do a cruise for 45 but when I lost my job we knew it was out of the question...maybe for 50 (if my mom is still able to by then)

Jenni: HA! I thought it'd be cool to do something for our 20th. Instead, we were moving into a newly built house and carrying a 2nd mortgage until the old one sold. I thought it'd be cool to do something for our 25th. Instead, I was starting a new job, Kim was starting a new job, we were getting ready to buy a 2nd place (for her & Ethan), and our schedules were such that it took us 5 months to even get out of town for one NIGHT, much less any extended anniversary trip.

Have everything done for now. Gonna go get food. Then I should be able to play for a bit.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Cracrop

• crapcrop Said:
Umm, Shirley must be taking a nap, Liz M. is probably in bed by now, as well as Jane, Jennie, Susan, Cathy, and maybe Viv since she is sick. Ria must be working, also Jenni, Monica must be getting ready for her scrapping weekend. Heather, she must be busy with the boys. Shatema is sleeping, Laura must be deciding on album stuff. Liz F, must be with cleaning the livingroom or playing monopoly. Elizabeth, she maybe taking Chief for a walk, working, scrapping or her dh called her to bed. Joy...she must be at WM or going to the store. That leaves you and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been in and out....was playing with alcohol ink and flowers...turned my hands purple. :lol; then I lengthened Lizzie's "E" necklace I made her..and got the mojo to make myself a bracelet....I've been here and there and everywhere...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

Jenni Jenni Jenni!!!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

I fixed Lizzie's necklace, her "bwing," with her beloved "E" pendant on it...I had to lengthen it. It was a choker on her, so I added a few more crystals and some silver spacer beads, and it's longer for her...I think she'll love it all over again! Here it is:

Lady Elizabeth's "E" Necklace By BlingQueenRia

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Marci - congrats on the jersey!! Sounds like it was worth waiting for.

Jennie: Jenni - are you get this all down for the spreadsheet?

Jenni:

Vivian - I don't watch Yo Gabba Gabba. Those critters just give me the heebie-jeebies.

Pat - you moved??? Did I get your new address?

Going to post this. Nervous that the new thread will start and I'll still be adding to this one because I'm not caught up yet.....

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

For those of you with stupid ex issues...

Elizabeth: But wouldn't you at least call once in a while and talk, or go out for a burger? Something?

Jenni: Guys don't think that way. At least, some of them don't. My dad's POV would be, if you don't want to come here, you don't want to see me very badly, so I won't "bother" you with trying to see you.

Clara: So I did, at the end when I asked for an apology, he said "well baby girl is getting late and I have to wake up early tomorrow, bye" and he hang up the phone.

Jenni: BTDT. Conversation with my dad, over a HUGE blow-up concerning something he said about my daughter. We were finally talking after nearly a year. I told him he owed Kim an apology for what he said. He said he wasn't going to apologize for speaking his mind.

Clara - glad to hear the job is going so well.

Elizabeth - hope MIL is doing OK.

Jennie: someboday get her the twacking stick--the one made for ex's -you know the one with big, rusty spikes on it!

Jenni:

Posting....starting on page 123 of 144...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

new thread

Page 144 of 145 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics