Page 2 of 145 
Username Post: VCW Week 101 We are Family! Come join us!        (Topic#1494991)
Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to scrappycath

I might have had some more spotting last night but I can't be positive. But I refuse to worry cause there is nothing I can do about it.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Scrapnut16

Susan

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • scraphappy2006 Said:
YEAH!!!! I have now officailly finished 7 CJ pages to trade. I brought them to work to finish the journaling. Who will the first lucky 7 be? HMM...I need addresses!!!

I thought we (you and I) already traded a PM for addresses?

I PM'd you before too Jennie

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Susan Hang on to that positive attitude and you are going to be just fine!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I've got my bed covers in the wash. One of the cats threw up on it last night! Gross!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

And now I've gotta go.

See you later... I hope!

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

• scrappycath Said:
I've got my bed covers in the wash. One of the cats threw up on it last night! Gross!

Ewww...

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

morning

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

should have stayed up when I woke up at 4, I felt better then than I do now. Oh well

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to leebla

Morning Elizabeth

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • leebla Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • leebla Said:
we thought we dodged a bullet when the kitchen ceiling didn't cave in from the water last week...

until it dried out and a big crack formed about 6 feet across it where it was bowed from the water.

Are you going to get an estimate for the damage?

hehehehe...uh huh....I estimate I will stand there in my kitchen with a trashbag while my hubby yanks our ceiling down and then spend 3 days cleaning up drywall dust while in installs the new one and probably hold the ladder while he paints it!

Well, wouldn't it be better to use your home owner's insurance, get an estimate and let professionals do it? Isn't it a bit more than just drywall and painting?

Well my husband has done drywall for years. We have completely gutted and redone whole rooms in our house. He has practically done whole houses in the past. We know exactly where and why the leak occurred and that is a matter of a loose flashing and ice damming outside, not anything structural. And we could see through the attic exactly where it came in and where it ran across the drywall. He has done ceilings in the past and he has done ceilings in our house. We don't like to turn things into the insurance if we don't have to. We actually had trouble getting insurance when we first bought the house because his ex-wife had turned a dozen minor things into theirs after he left the house. And we have a very low rate right now with a very good company.

While I would like him to consider a professional for the time factor, and the sake of hopefully matching the texture of the ceiling without having to do the whole thing...having a professional is ALSO a time thing because we both work fulltime with long commutes. I would have to take time off work to have it done.

So I don't know. I will ask him to consider it, but right now he has his hands full with a problem at work. And I do not want to add to the stress.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to leebla

Insurance is now paid. Checkbook done. Payroll started...but I can't finish it till I hear back from my boss.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I have a already had 2 emails from my coworker and I am dealing with that stuff and I am supposed to be getting ready to get out the door to a patient.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to leebla

Good morning. It's Friday!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to TripletMother

AMEN!

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to leebla

Morning Heather

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

UGH!!!!! If I am supposed to do the payroll for the lighting department as well as my department I need to know when new people are hired and when people are fired. I'm not a mindreader!!!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Hi Susan and Elizabeth!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

I am trying to get caught up on old thread still.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

I want Ria's recipe for crab stuffed talapia! Sounds delicious!

Page 2 of 145 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics