Username Post: Sizzix or Cuttlebug?? Which One?        (Topic#1496199)
m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

I want an embossing type machine. Which would you choose? The cuttlebug or the sizzix???

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to m.perk

I have the Cuttlebug and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I have no experience with the Sizzix though.

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 02-18-09 06:06 PM
In response to m.perk

Hello!!! I asked the same question before buy my embossing machine, the answers were: both are great!!! I bougth the cuttlebug because it was 50% off at M's and was a very good deal!!! I have seen that this brand has discounts more often.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to JayAndXansMom

No experience with the cuttlebug, but love my sizzix. The sizzix embossing plates are huge, you can use brass embossing plates in it too. You can also cut pretty much any die on the market. And...my favorite....Sizzix released a line of XXL dies that make gift boxes and such.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to Nancy Keslin

The cuttlebug cuts any die too!

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Kahlan

I have a sizzix and love it!

married05
Idol
married05
In response to momma paparazzi

Another vote for the Cuttlebug! It's so easy to use and portable which is great.

Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to married05

I LOVE THE CUTTLEBUG!!!! AND IT'S 50% OFF AT M'S RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! AS WE SPEAK!!! AS WELL AS ALL THE DIECUTS AND THE EMBOSSERS.. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to Mrs. Tristan

Thanks for all the help ladies!!!! I think a cuttlebug is the winner for me! Now, I just need to convince dh that it is a must!! Shouldnt be hard.... I hope!

anthonysgirl
Governor
anthonysgirl
In response to m.perk

last night on qvc they had the sizzix big shot that was electric. no cranking of the handles, just press a button. it embossess and uses any dies from any company. i loved it but have a silhouette. hope this helps. btw, it doesn't come out until march 16th, they were doing advanced orders.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to anthonysgirl

Love my Sizzix.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to anthonysgirl

• anthonysgirl Said:
last night on qvc they had the sizzix big shot that was electric. no cranking of the handles, just press a button. it embossess and uses any dies from any company. i loved it but have a silhouette. hope this helps. btw, it doesn't come out until march 16th, they were doing advanced orders.

Yes, that's the Big Shot Express. Scrapbook.com carries it. We sold out last night because QVC did. If you'd like to sign up for email notification, it should be back in stock shortly. Great machine!
Products Referenced in This Post:

MaryRubiS
Expert
MaryRubiS
In response to TriciaH

Sizzix

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-19-09 03:22 PM
In response to MaryRubiS

I big puffy heart my cuttlebug!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CASBa

I just bought a cricut create,,,,if I buy one more machine for a DECADE my husband will either kill me,,,,or divorce me,,,,

but embossing does sound nice,,,,,

Holly

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to CommaHolly

I just bought a cuttlebug today -- will get back to you later this week. So far so good.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
I just bought a cuttlebug today -- will get back to you later this week. So far so good.

Where did you find yours??? I am looking for one for a good price!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics