Page 1 of 811 
Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grams        (Topic#1497119)
Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons

If you're a Grandma, we'd love to have you join us here. As of 10/15/09 we have re-organized and while we are keeping the same thread going, Annie is now our hostess, so please, even if you have been a member, read the following ...

We have three RULES -- that's counting the Grandma part aobve. SOOO you must be a grandma. #2 WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN AND MAKE FRIENDSHIPS. #3 AND we are here to encourage each other with our layouts. You must post your layouts to the thread and you must support the other members by commenting on each of their layouts.

We're really happy to have you join us, and we ask only that you commit to coming in often, preferably every day and becoming a part of the group. When you put up your first post, please answer the following questions so we know a little bit about you.
1. Your first name
2. Your date of birth (Nope, year isn't necessary)
3. How many children? Tell us about them.
4. How many grandchildren? Of course you'll tell us about them!!
5. How long have you been scrapping?
6. Where do you live?
7. Any other hobbies?
8. And anything else you'd like to tell us!!

HOW TO ADD AN IMAGE...
After uploading pic, go to your gallery, click on that pic, then click on Link/Embed . . . underneath that, click on IMG CODE rather than HTML Code, copy and past the code directly into your post

MEMBERS

Ccnutts - CC (BD 11-1-55)
Tisha Downer - Tish (BD - 8-9)
Ann Marie - Annie (BD 7-25)
Lori...ProudArmyMom - Lori - (BD 1-27)
Grandma Sue - Sue (BD)
Geebaw - Pam (8 - 18)
jojo noons - JoJo - (BD 8-25-60)
Scatter - Paula(BD )
gramary - mary (BD)1-10)
sandiesea - sandie (BD 07-04)
memex9- Betsey - (BD 04-08-39)
Slywalker - Lesley (BD 8-19-50)
Chark - Char (BD )
Kaybear - Kathy (BD 2-12)

CHALLENGES FOR ROCKIN' SCRAPPIN' GRAMS

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Jojo Noons

OUR OTHER IDEAS

OK gals -- here is where I'll post the links to other crafts we do -- be sure to include instructions. When you click on the first picture, you will find the instructions in the gallery under the picture.

IVY BOWL CANDLE HOLDER by Lori

ivy bowl candle holder By Lori...ProudArmyMom

NEAT FRAMED POSTCARDS BY BETSEY

Christmas Cheer By Memex9

In between scrapping I also made four of these framed vintage postcard collages .....one for each of my four children and their families.....The frames are all from Thrift Stores and I pick them up when I find them for a dollar or two.......the rest is stuff from my huge stash of craft stuff that I have gathered over the years.

I made five of these.....framed post cards, each one especially chosen for each one of my children. My daughter Lisa is an avid snowman collector, so hers has a snowman on it.....the rest are in the gallery if you want to see them. I can tell you how to do this.

Ccnutts
Governor
Ccnutts

I am in JoJo and thanks so much.

gonna go now and send this link to everyone on the list

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to Ccnutts

congradulations jo jo, you know i am in right.
can't wait to start again. love all you ladies . hugs.joan

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to scrappy grandma

have a post. and due i have to fill all the information back in again.

his stand, 2009 *
By Scrappy Grandma

Ccnutts
Governor
Ccnutts

looks like a great Lo Joan and No you do not have to do all the info stuff lol that is for new members.

I am trying to send pm's to all the members so hopefully I do not miss anyone. will go to your gallery shortly.

Glad you could join us here.

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons

To all members if you don't mind...seeing we are starting fresh I'd appreciate y'all introducing yourselves. Feel free to use the questions at the top of the thread to guide you...Or if you would like just please review and make sure the info is correct (as in Birthday), and give us a quick little diddy about yourself. Thanks a bunch!!

Ccnutts
Governor
Ccnutts

oops lol JoJo sorry I didn't mean to undermine your stuff lol so we all need to reintroduce ourselves lol

Scatter
Guru
Scatter
In response to Ccnutts

Hi, I found you all (((Hugs)))

Will you be posting the challenges in this thread?

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Scatter

• Scatter Said:
Hi, I found you all (((Hugs)))

Will you be posting the challenges in this thread?

Yes...CC is going to start a weekly challenge starting next Monday. Hoepfully this will get the ball moving for some serious fun for all!!!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Ccnutts

• Ccnutts Said:
oops lol JoJo sorry I didn't mean to undermine your stuff lol so we all need to reintroduce ourselves lol

Hehehe!!! See we're having fun already...just thought this would get everyone on the same page. A little bit of comaradery if you will. I don't care if they use the questions...just a little diddy I figured on the first few pages would be here to let others who would like to join...find what they and who they are getting involved with!! Just for a reference of sorts!!!

And CC you can step on me anytime!!! I can take it!!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons

Hey all I'm Jojo...Grandma to one grandson Aidan and mother to 6 kids...Andrew 23, Matthew 21, Elizabeth 20 and then there's Maggie 19, mother to Aidan and Jacqui 15, finally there's Miss Hannah Mae 10. I am a SAHM and this is my second marriage. Hannah belongs to my Husband billy and I, Andrew, Matthew and Elizabeth are mine from a previous marriage, Maggie and Jacqui are Billy's from his previous marriage.

My son Matthew was recently engaged to his girl Jill who he has been with for 4 years. They plan to get married Nov. 27, 2009!!!

I enjoy photography, scrapbooking and the outdoors. My Husband started an ATV Club two years ago and it has gotten very big, very quick. So you'll hear me speak of that from time to time...

I started scrapbooking in Oct. of 2007 when I had the great idea to do a "yearbook" of the ATV Club for Hubby of all our events we held that year...and it was a way to put to paper his accomplishments.

Mimi Myer
Guru
Mimi Myer

Hi JoJo! I am still here and I still want to be a part! Glad we have a new thread the other would not let us post! Okay here the scoop..

My name is MiMi Myer (Suzanne) I have a Husband named Troy, a daughter named Jessica she is 24 and is Married to Joe, she has a baby name Jaedyn who is 2 1/2 and she is MiMi 's DELIGHT! I have a son who will be 19 next month, and he is in college at UMHB. I have two dogs. One FARTING Bulldog named Betty, and a very OLD Yorkie named BJ. I love meeting new friends, I am fairly new with the scrappin, and I do Jewerly Art Pictures, and I am really loving the ATC now. I look forward to getting to know you girls more. Thats about all!

Mimi Myer
Guru
Mimi Myer
In response to Mimi Myer

What kind of challeges? I am scared of those! lol
I really want to try one! Scatter and I did a ATC swap that is about all I have ever done! SO I am ready but alittle scared!

grandma_sue
Angel
grandma_sue
In response to Mimi Myer

Hi! Sue here!
I have 3 grown children, all married to wonderful people!
I have 3 grandchildren with 2 on the way!!!! I also have 3 dogs, and 4 granddogs.
I've been married for 35 years now and inside I'm still 35 years old!! hehehe!
Just this month I got to be a guest designer for Bisous papers (They are awesome!!) Check me out: http://www.bisous.biz/design_team.htm

Ccnutts
Governor
Ccnutts
In response to grandma_sue

OK I am back form my runnin.
I am CC AKA Darlene, married to frankie mom to Dana and Brandy, Step Mom to Charity and lil Frankie, Nana to Nikki aqnd Ally (which I am raising) and also Nana to 2 boys Dalton and Tyler. I have a dog Luckyman and a cat Baby bear.
I have been scrappin a little over a year. and I do both digi and paper scrappin. and do not have much time for either right now.

I have softball practice 4 nights a week and soon we will have games on Sat. also. so with the girls in that I am always runnin.

YES, I will be posting the challenges in here starting Monday morning.

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to Ccnutts

ALRIGHT HERE I AM AGAIN,
I AM SCRAPPY GRANDMA, NAME JOAN MROZINSKI,
I LIVE IN A LARGE OLD FARMHOUSE WITH MY WONDERFUL {SOMETIMES}HUBBY, MY OLDEST DD TRICIA AND HER HUBBY DEAN.
I HAD FOUR CHILDREN ALL GROWN.
PATRICIA, ROY JR, LISA, AND MY BABY STEPHANIE.
GRANDCHILDREN, NATURAL ONES,
ARE:
FIRST BORN IS MY BRIAN WHOIS IN IRAG RIGHT NOW IN THE ARMY, HE WILL BE 21 JUNE 14TH ON FLAG DAY.
HIS COUSIN BRANDON IS MY SON'S ONLY ONE,
LISA HAS TWO DC.
KATIE WHO IS OUR CRAFTIGIRL 68 AND KYLE
STEPHANIE WHO IS BRIAN'S MOTHER ALSO HAS SHAYNE AGE 17 WHO I DON'T TALK ABOUT MUCH JUST TO A FRIEND.
SHE HAS JONNATHAN MY JOHN DEER MAN AS HE SAYS ANS IS TEN.
AND FINALLY RACHEL WHO IS THREE YEAR OLS.

THEN I HAV A STEPGRANDAUGHTE, SHEILA, AND THEN THEIR ARE THRE STEPGRANDCHILDREN TRIVOR, CHANGE, AND TAYLOR MY SONS STEP CHILDREN.

I LOVE CAMPING, SWIMMING, SCRAPPING, CARD MAKING AND FAMILY GET TOGETHERE.
I LOVE TO READ AND EAT CANDY IN BED.
I HAVE TO HAVE A COFFE TO WAKE UP.
LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC AND TRAVIS TRITT.
MY BIETHDAY IS NOVEMBER 15TH 1942.
AND I THINK I AM THE OLDEST IN THE GROUP.
BEEN MARRIED 46 YEARS. TO MY ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE.
THAT IS I GUESS IT.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW JUST ASK ME .
I LOVE PEOPLE . ADULTS, CHILDREN, ANIMALS ALL EXCEPT SNAKES.

SO I GUESS THAT ID IT AM I STILL IN? HEM

GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY LADY FRIENDS, AND GOOD NIGHT, LOTS OF HUG, SCRAPPY GRANDMA, JOAN

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

OH I FORGOT, I DO HAVE SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS SO BEAR WITH ME.
AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE CHALLANGE IS ON MONDAY.
CCNUTTS ,CAN'T WE HAVE A LITTLE HINT.
SCRAPPY GRANDMA

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Oh well if CC can't do it, well I think Jojo is possibly the BEST CHOICE!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH JO JO!!!!!!!!

Goodmorning everyone!!!!

Scrappy Gramma don't worry honeypie, I take medicine that makes me forget the names of things I've known my whole life,,,,,hopefully it's temporary, but it's irritating nonetheless!!!!

My name is Holly, I'm 43 (at least for another couple weeks!!) I've got 3 kids and 2 grandchildren. My kids are 23 and 20 (he turns 21 on the same day I turn 44) and 17 (some days I think I'ma kill that one, but so far, I've managed to refrain),,,I'm married to jaime, have been for 25 mostly wonderful years,,,,I love to read and scrap and I've started to make cards, which I love,,,,I love old movies, especially Doris Day,,,,I love anything gone with the Wind,,,,,I've got a Deaf grandson, so I am PASSIONATE about the rights of Deaf children in our schools,,,,I am fluent in 8 year old sign language,,,,which means I can speak perfectly well to an 8 year old,,,,,I love to take pictures of my grandchildren,,,,,

and if I'd known grandchildren were so wonderful, I'd have skipped children and gone straight to grandchildren,,,,

I have a dog named Bailey, a pug whom is my BABY

And I'm DYING to know what the first challenge is

There you have it Holly

Ccnutts
Governor
Ccnutts
In response to CommaHolly

Mornin Holly glad you found us.

Mornin Grammies.... just wanted yall to know I will not be around today as we are going to spend the day at the festival today and then to see Taylor Swift tonight. I am already behind on getting ready to go. ya know I have to pack and take my medicine cabinet with me. with 2 kids that are always doing things to (get hurt or sick or what ever) and then ya got me who needs meds off and on all day. So I just pack everything and go with it. Not sure how I am gonna do with Walking so much today I am tempted to take my wheel chair but then I would have to have someone push me around. hey that might not be a bad idea lol then I could take Nikki's laptop and stay in touch. lol well maybe that would not be such a good idea after all

Anyway I just wanted to say Good Morning to you all before I get up and get this old body dressed and get outta here. Have a great day yall

Page 1 of 811 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics