Page 1 of 1750 
Username Post: Scrappin Our Tots (closed)        (Topic#1497463)
SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Hi and welcome to our thread! Everyone is welcome but we thought we'd start a new group about something that we have in common, our tots, and the fact that we love scrappin our tots!!

Scrappin our Tots LOGO

This thread is for all the parents out there who love to scrap their tots and is a place where we can share our tot experiences with ... from the big events to the small day to day moments. We can get advice from each other, share stories and we will support one another. We hope to be inspired by other member's designs and ideas (i.e. milestones, birthdays, day trips, first dentist, first words, first day of school etc)

So if you have a tot, are planning on having a tot or if you just like tots, come in and join us. Any scrapping style welcome: paper or digital, beginner or expert, two page scrapper or one page scrapper!

We also understand that not every page we scrap about will be about our little ones so feel free to post any other layout, card or project you have to share! The only requirement of this group is that we spread the love (i.e. comment on all projects posted). We also would like you to be an active participant (i.e. check in on a regular basis)

We hope this thread will help inspire you to get scrapping those tot pages!

Please note that in order to keep the group manageable and for us to get to know one another, we are going to close it at 14 members.

When joining, please give us a little info about yourself.. (Name How many kiddies you have etc. Anything you would like to share with us) We would love to get to know you!!

Thanks

To all considering joining our fun group, we can be very VERY active.. There are days we have 1-2 pages of chat, and other days we have 10 + of chat!!!!

~*Members*~
1.SQMandi~ (Mandi)

*Retired Members are welcome to rejoin at any time!*
2.Peenut_32~(Jill)
3.YellieLynn~(Danielle)
4.Weefaerie~(Debi)
5.KrisHunter~ (Kris)
6.Becky Scraps (Becky)
7.Jetje~(Jetje)~
8.Cutencrafty (Michelle)
9.flutterbye0419~(Dawn)

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to SQ Mandi

Hey gals and guys, I'm Albert, Mandi's husband. I got into a little scrapping last year but with my job as a library assistant, haven't had time to do much of it. However, I'm getting back into it. Need to let the creative juices flow

Edited by DaddyScrapperAlbert on 03-02-09 07:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to SQ Mandi

I would like to join!! My name is Danielle, I live in Wawarsing, NY. I am 28 and have been married for four months. I have a two year old step-son named Kasey. I like to BUY scapbooking supplies but haven't yet made a actual LO..Thats my goal is to start scrapping...Mandi(doddleingsticklesqu een) knows all this, she has been my best friend for almost 19 years...and she has challenged me to complete one LO a month for the year of 09, which so far I haven't compleated any, haha. I need to get my tail going. I look forward to getting into it and getting to know all of you.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Yellielynn

Welcome to the group Danielle and Albert Glad to have you both here!

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to SQ Mandi

Thanks Mandi. Glad to be here. I'm hopping to start doing scrapping and coming online everyday to update and post more.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

I hope so to Yellie! LOL This way you will have a semi existent hobby :P

Yellielynn
Mayor
Yellielynn
In response to SQ Mandi

HA HA very funny lol

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert

Okay everyone, here is my very first digi LO in months and yes, it's Jessa and A.J.

Playdate Full of Energy
By DaddyScrapperAlbert

Biskit
Biskit 
Diva
Biskit
In response to DaddyScrapperAlbert

Ya'll know I'm in!!!! For those that don't know; I'm Julie, I am mommy to Harlie (24 months) and she is the center of my world!!! I am so happy you started this thread Mandi! Love it!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Biskit

Hi Jules!! So glad you decided to join us!!

DaddyScrapperAlbert
Veteran
DaddyScrapperAlbert
In response to SQ Mandi

Hey everyone...did another LO this morning Looks like A.J. is actually posing for the camera

Little 1
By DaddyScrapperAlbert

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to DaddyScrapperAlbert

Morning gals ... oh darn, can't do that anymore! Sorry Albert!

K, so I have a daughter who is just about to turn 3 ...

and she is the main subject of my pages!

celstin0406
Idol
celstin0406
In response to peenut_23

Count me in. The only pages I really do are about my kids.

Two of them, Austin who is 4 and Celia who is 2.

And, shock of all shocks, I discovered that I am pregnant with my third a few weeks ago. Completely unplanned and a little difficult to wrap our heads around, quite frankly, because we were so done and actively preventing. So I guess I am now a statistic!

If I have an evening where I am not feeling wildly nauseous, I will get a page done soon!

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to celstin0406

Hey Mandi! Can I join?? I have 2 chilies, Owen 4 and Ella 2, both of which are the main subject of my scrapbooking. I am however, starting to branch out a little bit.

You look fabulous btw Mandi!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• celstin0406 Said:

And, shock of all shocks, I discovered that I am pregnant with my third a few weeks ago. Completely unplanned and a little difficult to wrap our heads around, quite frankly, because we were so done and actively preventing. So I guess I am now a statistic!

If I have an evening where I am not feeling wildly nauseous, I will get a page done soon!

Wow Carolyn, congrats!! You'll have three under 5! eeek!
Thanks for joining!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to *Tricia*

• *Tricia* Said:
Hey Mandi! Can I join?? I have 2 chilies, Owen 4 and Ella 2, both of which are the main subject of my scrapbooking. I am however, starting to branch out a little bit.

You look fabulous btw Mandi!

UM, HELLO, yes of course you can join! :P

Glad to have you Tricia!!!! YAY!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Jill invited me to join!

I'm Heather, and I have three kids... Alexis who is 7, Jordan who is 4, and Brandon who turned 2 yesterday! It is constant chaos at my house, and scrapbooking is my break time!

Carolyn,

We had a surprise too. I'm sure it will all work out! Hugs!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to Heather J. Landry

• miracles_momma Said:
Jill invited me to join!

I'm Heather, and I have three kids... Alexis who is 7, Jordan who is 4, and Brandon who turned 2 yesterday! It is constant chaos at my house, and scrapbooking is my break time!

Carolyn,

We had a surprise too. I'm sure it will all work out! Hugs!

Oh yeah - happy birthday to Brandon!
You girls are making me want to get preggo again!

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to peenut_23

I am worried about a third via an "accident" but David(dh) is not so sure about getting the old tubers snipped or whatever it is they do down there. I'm thinking he's worried about if he has a future wife who wants kids. How does one convince her husband to get the job done?

celstin0406
Idol
celstin0406
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
  • celstin0406 Said:

Wow Carolyn, congrats!! You'll have three under 5! eeek!
Thanks for joining!

Oy, don't remind me!

Page 1 of 1750 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics